|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Recruitment – Recruitment of Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer (PO) 2017 is being done for 400 vacancies. Candidates who clear cut offs in each round of the selection process, their roll numbers and details will be mentioned the result and they will be offered one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) in Manipal University and NITTE University. Those who complete the course will be offered bank job as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale I. Get here complete details of Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Recruitment including application form, admit card, results.
Latest – Final Result of Syndicate Bank PO 2017 has been announced. check on “Result” page link given below.
Syndicate Bank PO 2017
Name of bank – Syndicate Bank
Post – Probationary Officer (PO) in Junior Management Grade I
Vacancies – 400
Qualification – Graduate
Age limit – 20 to 28 as on 01.10.2016.
About Syndicate Bank PO 2017 – Candidates who clear examination, group discussion and interviews will be joining one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course. Those who complete the course within given time, are going to be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers.
Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Application Form is available online. Candidates who are eligible should fill up the form before the last date and thereafter download Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Admit Card to appear in the written (online) examination to be held in February 2017.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Schedule of Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Recruitment is given below indicating important dates of form submission, downloading admit cards, exam date.
|Availability of Syndicate Bank online application form for PO Recruitment 2017-2018||December 14, 2016|
|Closing date for applying online and paying fees||December 28, 2016|
|Download Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017||February 01, 2017|
|Date of Online exam||February 26, 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result (Online Test)||March 31, 2017|
|Schedule of Interview and Group discussion||May 05, 2017 to May 16, 2017|
|Syndicate Bank PO Result ( After GD / PI )||June 05, 2017|
Number of vacancies
202 (UR), 108 (OBC), 60 (SC), 30 (ST). Total 400 vacancies are available for Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Recruitment.
Available online, the application form of Syndicate Bank PO 2017 recruitment should be filled and submitted by eligible candidates only. Enter basic information, upload photograph and signature, and pay application fees to apply.
Application Process is over now.
|SC, ST, PWD candidates||Rs 100|
|General and other candidates||Rs 600|
Before you proceed to apply, it suggested that you go through the points given below.
Candidate should ensure that he / she is eligible for this recruitment before applying. If at any stage his / her ineligibility is found, candidature may be cancelled. The eligibility criteria for Syndicate Bank PO 2017 recruitment is exhaustive in terms of age limit, educational qualification, persons with disabilities guidelines. It is advised that the details are referred to in Page 3 and 4 of the notification. Highlights of the eligibility criteria are given here.
- Candidate should have a graduation degree as on 01.10.2016. Minimum marks that the applicant should have scored in the degree is 60% (55% for SC / ST / PwD). Graduation may be in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent qualification as recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidate should be between 20 years and 28 years as on 01.10.2016. This means that the applicant was born not later than 01.10.1996 and not earlier than 02.10.1988, both dates inclusive.
Relaxation in age limit is applicable as follows.
- SC / ST – 5 years.
- OBC NCL – 3 years.
- Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers (please see details of who fulfill this criteria in the notification) – 5 years for selection through written test & interview, subject to ceiling, as per Govt. Guidelines.
- Persons who were domiciled in J&K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 – 5 years.
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years.
- PWD SC / ST – 15 years.
- PWD OBC – 13 years.
- PWD General – 10 years.
For details of nationality / citizenship, PwD, guidelines for candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy, visually impaired candidates, please read the notification carefully.
How to apply for Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Recruitment?
Given here is the step wise details of filling up the application form to help you easily fill up the application form.
Step 1 – Fill basic info
Go to the apply online link given above, or reach the link through Syndicate Bank’s career page (navigate to the link that says Apply Online against the Subject PGDBF programme 2017-2018). Click on the link that says Click here for New Registration.
- Name – First name, Middle name, Last name.
- The Name entered in the online application form should match exactly with the requisite documents (photo ID etc.) to be produced at the time of the examination and interview. You will be debarred from the selection process, if there is any discrepancy (difference) in the name entered by you in the online application form and the name printed in the documents produced at the time of examination/ interview.However only 35 characters will be printed in your call letter. Any requests for subsequent changes/ consideration regarding any changes will not be entertained.
- Mobile number,
- Email ID.
Once these details have been entered, click on Save and Next.
After this step, note down your provisional registration number and password.
Step 2 – Upload photograph and signature
A recent, clearly recognizable passport size photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the signature uploaded should be clear and legible. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Any doubt about photograph or signature at any stage of the process could lead to disqualification.
|Dimension||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|File size||20 KB – 50 KB||10 KB – 20 KB|
- There are two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link Upload Photograph , Upload Signature.
- Browse and select the location where the scanned file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the Open / Upload button.
Step 3 – Enter other details
- Category details,
- Personal details – DOB, gender, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Address.
Step 4 – Preview
Check that all the details entered in the form are correct. If yes, proceed.
Step 5 – Pay application fees
Payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- Eligible candidates are applying to appear for the online examination.
- Candidates who submit the form on time will be issued the Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Admit Card for exam.
- Exam is going to be held by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on behalf of Syndicate Bank on the scheduled date.
- Result of Syndicate Bank PO 2017 will be announced in two stages. Result of written exam shall indicate list of candidates called for GD / PI.
- Candidates who qualify GD / PI are going to be offered admission in 1-Yr PGDBF programme at Manipal University and NITTE University.
- Students who complete the program within the duration prescribed are offered position as Probationary Officer in Syndicate Bank.
Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Admit Card / Call Letter
It is the document that is issued by the exam conducting body for presenting on the day of exam. The date of the Online Examination is tentatively fixed on 26.02.2017. However, the exact date and time of the examination will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Examination. The Candidates should note that all the instructions/ intimations will be provided on the Bank’s website only. The candidates are requested to check the website for the same from time to time for important dates and notifications. Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this admission process would be final & binding on all candidates.
If you have any queries regarding Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017, please ask in comments below.