Telangana High Court Application Form 2019 – The application form was released on the official website (hc.ts.nic.in). The application process is over now. However for those candidates who have applied via earlier notifications or who are working on contract, or outsourcing in Subordinate court the application date has been extended. The candidates can fill the application form by registering using a unique mobile number and email ID. The application fees is Rs 800 for OC and BC and it is Rs 400 for SC and ST. For more information on Telangana High Court Application Form 2019 you can refer to this page.
Telangana High Court Application Form 2019
The OTPR ID and Password is required to login to apply for the posts. Candidate must note that on successful payment, candidate will receive the application number on email ID / Mobile Number. The complete schedule for Telangana High Court Application Form 2019 is given below.
|Online Application Form||05 Aug 2019|
|Last date of Application Form||04 Sep 2019|
|Last date of Application Form (for candidates |
who have applied via earlier notification or who are
working in subordinate courts)
- Telangana High Court Application Form 2019 was available at hc.ts.nic.in (The application process is over!)
- To fill the application form (for Candidates who have applied via earlier notification or are working in subordinate courts) Click Here
The application fees need to be paid in order to complete the application process. The application fees is different for different category candidates and is mentioned in detail below.
|OC and BC||Rs 800|
|SC and ST||Rs 400|
Mode of payment: The application fees can be paid via online or offline Challan. Candidates must note that the Offline payment option is disabled three days before the last date of submission of application. The options available for online payment are as follows.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- BHIM UPI
For the post where the skill test is also there the candidates who clear the written test will have to appear for the skill test after that mandatory and they have to pay the application fees of Rs 800 for OC and BC and Rs 400 for SC and ST.
How to Fill the Telangana High Court Application Form 2019?
The candidates can fill the application form for Telangana High Court Recruitment on the online portal only. The application contains two parts A and B. The part A is the registration part and after that the part B which is application form and photograph upload need to be done.
Prerequisite for filling the Application Form?
- Computer with internet connectivity and printer.
- Unique Email Id and Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature with size of the file less than 80 Kb.
- Card details for online payment.
How to Fill the Form?
Step 1 – Visit the official website or click on the link provided above. Registration is required at this stage and the candidates are required to fill the following information.
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
After entering all these details hit the tab stating “Register”. The candidate will receive the One Time Profile Registration ID (OTPR ID) and Password on the registered Mobile Number and Email ID (If Provided).
Step 2 – Use the OTPR ID and Password to login and apply for the Posts. The applicants have to fill the details asked in the form and provide the adequate data as per the knowledge.
Step 3 – Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be uploaded as per the prescribed dimensions only. The photograph must be recent.
Step 4 – Make the payment to complete the registration process. The payment can be made online or offline. On successful payment, candidate will receive the application number and email Id / Mobile Number.
For more detailed information on how to fill the form Click Here
The eligibility criteria for the various posts is different. However the age limit and the linguistic qualification is same for all the posts and is given below in detail. The candidates eligibility will be verified at the time of Interview in document verification. The selection is done as per the final result which is constituted only after passing the document verification.
Candidates must possess an adequate knowledge of the language or languages of the district in which they are to be appointed. The list containing the languages of the districts are specified in the User Guide available in the official website of the High Court. Provided that where two or more languages are specified for a district and sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of all the languages are not available, candidates who have an adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the district will be selected and such candidates will be eligible for appointment in that district.
The candidates must be between the prescribed age limit. The age limit criteria is given below.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 34 years as on July 01, 2019.
- The relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of SCs/STs/BCs is 5 years and in case of candidates with physical disabilities they will be given age relaxation of 10 years.
- The relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen will be as per Rule of Telangana State and Subordinate Service Rules.
The educational qualification eligibility criteria depends on the post for which the candidates have applied. The specific criteria for each of the post are mentioned below.
- Must be a Graduate from any recognized University.
- Must have passed Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade (45 words per minute), or equivalent examination.
- Must have passed Telangana Government Technical Examination in Shorthand by Higher Grade (120 words per minute) or equivalent examination.
- Provided that if candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available, those who have passed the examination by Lower Grade wiII be considered.
- Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation.
- The candidates who have higher than the prescribed academic technical qualifications, if any, will submit the concerned certificates at the time of oral interview along with other required certificates.
- Must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by the State Board of intermediate Education or Its equivalent examination.
- Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation.
- The candidates who have higher than the prescribed academic and technical qualifications, if any, will submit the concerned certificates at the time of oral Interview along with other required certificates.
For Complete eligibility criteria Click Here
The official website (hc.ts.nic.in) will release the admit card, as per the schedule. Different posts have different selection procedure in combination of any one, two or three of the following tests – Written test, Skill test and Interview. The admit card will be released as per number of tests according to the posts. To download the admit card OTPR ID and Password is required. The admit card will be released soon after the completion of application process.