Telangana High Court Syllabus 2019 – contains the list of the exam topics which will appear in the exam. Sincerely job expecting ones must get the perfect grip on the syllabus preparation. You have to work very hard for finishing the preparation of Telangana High Court Syllabus. For the Telangana High Court Examination, the syllabus is very vast. It can be read perfectly by the exam holders only if they have implemented the serious study plan. Telangana High Court Exam Pattern is different for various posts, so here we will provide you the exam pattern for each posts separately.
Telangana High Court Syllabus 2019
Through this page, we let you know what are the Telangana High Court Recruitment Exam Topics that have more priority to target a high score in the exam. That’s why we are recommending the contenders keenly observe the syllabus details and the preparation strategy here. We know that for all the aspirants this syllabus is very important. You can start the preparation when you knew the Telangana High Court Syllabus 2019 from hc.ts.nic.in page.
Questions will come from the subject you have opted for, while filling the Application form so you should have a good knowledge on your preferred subject. The expected syllabus as per previous year trends is given below. Candidates must note that this is not the official syllabus and as soon as the official syllabus is released it will be updated here.
(Syllabus as per the last year trends!)
- Current affairs – International, National, Regional
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- International Relations and Events.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Data Interpretation.
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spelling Test.
- Spelling Test.
- Spotting Errors.
- Theme Detection,
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Word Formation
Telangana High Court Exam Pattern
For post of Stenographer, Copyist and Typist
Before starting the preparation for Exam candidates should know the detailed knowledge of Telangana High Court Exam Pattern 2019. We have provided here the detailed explanation of the exam pattern of written Exam for Stenographer, Copyist and Typist.
- There are totally 3 Sections in the Exam- Written Test, Skill Test and Viva Voice
- Written Test will comprise of Total 50 Marks with 50 Questions.
- Exam Duration for written exam is 60 minutes.
- Skill Test will be held for 30 Marks.
- Viva-Voice will be held for 20 Marks.
For post of Junior Assistant, Examiner, Record Assistant, Process Server, Field Assistant, Office subordinate
There are 2 Sections in the exam- Written Test and Viva-voice. The maximum marks for written exams are 80 Marks. Exam Duration will be of 90 Minutes for these posts. Viva-Voice will be held for 20 Marks.
|Subjects||Total no. of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|General English||40 Questions||40 Marks|
About Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019
The vacancies for various posts are released for the Telangana High Court. The total number of vacancies are 1539. There are various posts for which the recruitment is done as follows – Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Record Assistant, Copyist, Process Server and Office Subordinate. The recruitment is carried out in stages and for some posts written exam, then skill test and finally Interview is conducted whereas for some post written exam and Interview is conducted. The written examination is online exam and is objective in nature.Telangana High Court Recruitment