Territorial Army Result 2021: Territorial Army declares the territorial Army result 2021 at jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Aspirants can also refer to the direct link to check the Territorial Army result available in this article. Initially, Territorial Army releases the written exam result based on which aspirants are called for the interview. Aspirants have to obtain a minimum of 40% marks on each paper and 50% marks overall. The selection procedure includes Screening Tests (Written Exam and Interview), other rounds conducted by SSB and Medical Boards. Get complete details on Territorial Army result 2021 from this article.
Territorial Army Result 2021
As of now, Territorial Army has not released the vacancies for the Territorial Army recruitment. Check out the important dates on Territorial Army Result 2021 from the table below.
|Territorial Army Exam Date 2021||26 Sep 2021|
|Written Exam result declaration||To be announced|
|Date of interview||To be announced|
|SSB Round and Medical exam||To be announced|
Check here: Candidates can check the Territorial Army Result 2021 as per schedule from jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.
How to Check Territorial Army Result 2021?
The result for Territorial Army releases online at the official website. Aspirants can check the direct link to check the Territorial Army result available below the dates table. Check the step by step procedure to check the Territorial Army Result.
1st step: Go to the official website, jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.
2nd step: Now, on the home screen, aspirants will find the direct link to check the result.
3rd step: Thereafter, a PDF file shall appear on the screen.
4th step: Aspirants can download the Territorial Army Result PDF to check to know their result status.
Territorial Army Qualifying Marks 2021
In order to clear the written exam, aspirants have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the written exam. Check the sectional as well as overall passing marks below.
|Papers||Paper-Wise Passing Marks||Overall Passing Marks|
|Paper 1||40% marks out of 50 for each subject|
i.e. Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.
|50% marks out of|
100 marks for the paper.
|Paper 2||40% marks out of 50 for each subject|
i.e. English and GK.
|50% marks out of|
100 marks for the paper.
Territorial Army 2021 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be shortlisted for Territorial Army based on 03 stages Screening Test (Written Exam + Interview), other rounds conducted by Service Selection Board and Medical Board. Check the detailed selection procedure for Territorial Army 2021 below.
- Screening Test (Written Exam + Interview) – Successfully registered candidates are called for screening test which includes written test and interview. The screening test is organized by the Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Service Selection Board tests
- Medical Examination
Documents to Carry to Territorial Army Interview
Candidates shortlisted for the Territorial Army has to carry the listed documents for the interview.
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 (can be donloaded from jointerritorialarmy.gov.in and fill it up in their own hand writing)
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards)
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs
- Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc)
- Domicile/ Residential proof
- Certificate for proof of age
- Service certificate (for employed candidate)
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit Non-Judicial stamp paper
- Submit relevant documents whose names vary in documents
- Latest income proof
- Copy of PAN Card, Aadhar Card
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed
- Employees of Railways are required to submit NOC
Territorial Army Recruitment 2021 Training
After qualifying all the stages of the selection process, aspirants are selected for the training sessions. Check complete details on Territorial Army
- Candidates are have to participate for one month basic training in the 1st year of commission.
- Two months Annual Training Camp every year including the first year.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
Candidates who complete the training session are recruited for the Officer post. They will receive the Pay Scale (according to 7th CPC) of Territorial Army Recruitment 2021. Check the post wise salary below:
|Rank||Level||Pay matrix||Military Service Pay|
|Lieutenant||10||56,100 – 1,77,500||15500/-|
|Captain||10 A||6,13,00 – 1,93,900||15500/-|
|Major||11||6,94,00 – 2,07,200||15500/-|
|LT Colonel||12 A||1,21,200 – 2,12400||15500/-|
|Colonel||13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900||15500/-|
|Brigadier||13 A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600||15500/-|
About Territorial Army
In 1917 Indian Defence Force Act came into force. Under the Indian Defence Force Act, all the universities were asked to provide a chance to the Defence Force. The Indian Defence Force has two branches, the European Branch having of the Old Volunteer Force and the Indian Branch which later on becomes part of the Indian Territorial Force. Territorial Army has released the notification for the recruitment of the gainfully employed Ex-Armed Forces Commissioned Officers.
Ans. The result of Territorial Army Recruitment is released after the conduction of the written exam.
Ans : To check the result of the Territorial Army Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official website of Territorial Army (jointerritorialarmy.gov.in).