|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Territorial Army Result 2017 is declared by Indian Army after the completion of each state and final merit list after completion of whole selection process. Territorial Army Result 2017 is declared for candidates candidate who has applied for the job to attend the screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters. Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection. Read more information about Territorial Army Result 2017 given below.
Territorial Army Result 2017
Result of Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2017 of written exam has been released on Indian Army Official website i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in. The direct link to check result is given below.
Check Result of Interview: Click here to check the Result. – New!
Check Result of Written Exam: Click here to check written exam result for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2017.
Official website where result declared is joinindianarmy.nic.in
Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in the written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
Qualifying Marks: Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and the overall average of 50%.
Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
Documents to be required at the time of Interview
The candidate who qualifies in written test of Preliminary Interview Board is required to bring the following documents in original along with attested copies at the time of Preliminary Interview Board:
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 to be downloaded from www.indianarmy.nic.in and fill it up in their own handwriting.
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/ Residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet and certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with No Objection Certificate by the department.
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN card and self-certified character certificate.
- Candidates whose names vary in documents should submit a copy of Gazette notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority (i.e. Income Tax Revenue Department / Magistrate / Employer).
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Employees of Railways are required to submit No Objection Certificate authenticated by Railway Board.