Territorial Army Result 2020: Indian Territorial Army releases the result for the Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 in the online mode. To check the Territorial Army Result 2020, the candidate needs to visit the website jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. The selection is based on the interview. Those candidates who have selected for Territorial Army Recruitment 2020, they can join the military as a civilian and as a soldier in the military. To know more details regarding the Territorial Army Result 2020, check the page below.
Territorial Army Result 2020
Candidates who have cleared the interview round, they have to undergo the training period after final selection. The candidates who have selected, they are serving for Territorial Army in Non Departmental unit. Note the important schedule of Territorial Army Result 2020 from the below:
|Date of Interview||April 2020|
|Declaration of result||To be Announced|
Check here: Candidates can check the Territorial Army Result 2020 as per schedule from jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.
How to check Territorial Army Result 2020?
Candidate can check their result by following steps which are as follows:
- Step 1: Candidate has to visit the official website that is jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.
- Step 2: Then on the main website after entering the captcha, in the notification section a link is available.
- Step 3: Click on that link and check the result of Territorial Army Recruitment 2020.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
Those candidates who have applied for the post of civilian and soldier in the Territorial Army can check the process of selection from here.
- Those candidates who have applied successfully, they are issued call letters for the interview round through post only.
- After that interview is held at the mentioned address. All the details regarding the interview are available in the call letter.
- Then candidates have to appear for the medical examination at the prescribed address.
- After all the rounds, the result for the final selection is announced by the Territorial Army.
List of the documents which is verified at the interview:
- A Copy of Release Order.
- A Copy of Release Medical Board.
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority (i.e. Income Tax Revenue Department / Magistrate / Employer).
- Candidates must have a copy of PAN Card.
- Candidates must have a copy of Aadhar Card.
- A copy of Certificates / Reports of all Courses.
- Discharge / Service Particular Booklet.
- A copy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed.
- An Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2. It can be taken from jointerritorialarmy.gov.in and filled up in their handwriting.
- All educational qualification certificates (included matric onwards).
- A latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- A copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID / PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving license etc).
- Domicile / Residential proof document.
- A Certificate for proof of age (Class 12th mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- The candidates who are serving in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/ Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head of office along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) by the department as per format should have certificate.
- The self-employed candidates need to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper attested which stats the nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN card and self-certified character certificate.
- Ex-Service Officers whose names vary in documents should submit a copy of Gazette notification of India which has the correct name duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
Candidate can see the PayScale (according to 7th CPC) of Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 is given in below table:
|Rank||Level||Pay matrix||Military Service Pay|
|Lieutenant||10||56,100 – 1,77,500||15500/-|
|Captain||10 A||6,13,00 – 1,93,900||15500/-|
|Major||11||6,94,00 – 2,07,200||15500/-|
|LT Colonel||12 A||1,21,200 – 2,12400||15500/-|
|Colonel||13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900||15500/-|
|Brigadier||13 A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600||15500/-|
About Territorial Army Recruitment
In 1917 Indian Defence Force Act came into force. Under the Indian Defence Force Act, all the universities were asked to provide a chance to the Defence Force. The Indian Defence Force has two branches, the European Branch having of the Old Volunteer Force and the Indian Branch which later on becomes part of the Indian Territorial Force. Territorial Army has released the notification for the recruitment of the gainfully employed Ex-Armed Forces Commissioned Officers.
Territorial Army 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The result of Territorial Army Recruitment is released after the conduction of the interview round. After April 2020, the result of Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 is declared.
Ans : To check the result of the Territorial Army Recruitment 2020, candidates have to visit the official website of Territorial Army (jointerritorialarmy.gov.in).