Territorial Army Recruitment 2020: Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 notification is out. The posts advertised are for Ex Armed Forces Commissioned Officers to serve as a civilian and as a soldier in military respectively in the advertisement for employment news. Apply by obtaining an application form till January 31, 2020 through jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Get here complete details of Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 including eligibility, application form, selection procedure, etc.
Latest: Medical Authorities DGMS (Army) has postponed the Appeal Medical Board (AMB) of selected candidates, check details from below.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2020
Indian Territorial Army is responsible for releasing Territorial Army Recruitment at jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Note schedule of Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 from below the table.
|Territorial Army Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date of application form||31 Jan 2020|
|Date of interview||Apr 2020|
Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Postponement Notice
Medical Authorities DGMS (Army) has postponed the Appeal Medical Board (AMB) of selected candidates are postponed till April 15, 2020 due to the lockdown. Check official note from the image given below.
Territorial Army Recruitment Notification 2020
The official notification of Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 has been released by Indian Territorial Army. You can see the first page below, and click on it to download the complete document as pdf.
Click here to download the notification for Territorial Army Recruitment 2020.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Territorial Army Recruitment. Key details to be noted about the Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 application form are as follows.
- Indian Territorial Army releases Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Application Form in offline mode.
- To apply, prospective applicants need to visit jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.
- Applicants can download the application form from the official website and fill that form.
- The details to be filled in the form include Candidate’S Name, Father’s Name, Candidate’s Permanent Address, Candidate’s Present Address, Candidate’s Contact Details, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, etc.
How to apply for Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
All eligible Ex-Service Officers (Commissioned Officers only) can download the application form (IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part – 1) from jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Take a print out of that and fill all the required details. After that send applications along with photocopy of release order and photocopy of release medical board proceedings to Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can see the required qualifications to te eligible for Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 from the below:
The applicants who are Ex-Service Officer in the military army can apply Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 application form.
- Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India (male and female).
- Age Limits: The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 42 years as on the date of application.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have a graduate degree from a recognized institute.
- Physical Standards: An applicant should be physically and medically fit in all regards.
- Employment: Applicant must be gainfully Employed.
Note: The candidates who are serving members of the Regular Army/Navy/Air Force/Police/GREF/Para Military and like forces, they are not eligible for Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 in the military.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Applicants are issued call letter for Territorial Army Recruitment 2020. Important points to know about Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 admit card are the following.
- Indian Territorial Army issues Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 call letter in offline mode.
- Those who have applied, are issued call letters and this is sent by post by the Territorial Army Directorate.
- The details contained in the document have related to the interview round.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Interested candidates can see the selection process of the Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 from the below.
- Firstly, candidates have to fill the application form of Territorial Army Recruitment after ensuring their eligibility standards.
- Then the Army Headquarters Selection Board (ASB) takes an Interview of applied Ex-Service Officers. The interview is taken place at Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001. It should be noted that no change of date of Interview is allowed by the applicants.
- After that selected Ex-Service Officers go through the Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi and after that Police Verification is done for final selection. After that result of Territorial Army Recruitment is declared on the website.
Note: Vacancies for male and female candidates are determined according to organizational requirements.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Documents Required At The Interview
Selected Ex-Service Officers are required to bring the following documents in original along with self-attested copies at the time of the interview. The list of the documents are as follows:
- An Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2. It can be taken from jointerritorialarmy.gov.in and filled up in their handwriting.
- All educational qualification certificates (included matric onwards).
- A latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- A copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID / PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving license etc).
- Domicile / Residential proof document.
- A Certificate for proof of age (Class 12th mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Candidates must have a service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/ Semi Govt/ Private Sector authorized by Head of office along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) by the department as per format.
- Those candidates who are self-employed, they are needed to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested which stats the nature of employment and annual income certificate along with a photocopy of PAN card and self-certified character certificate.
- Ex-Service Officers whose names vary in documents should submit a copy of Gazette notification of India which shows correct name.
- A Copy of Release Order.
- A Copy of Release Medical Board.
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority (i.e. Income Tax Revenue Department / Magistrate / Employer).
- Candidates must have a copy of PAN Card.
- Candidates must have a copy of Aadhar Card.
- A copy of Certificates / Reports of all Courses.
- Discharge / Service Particular Booklet.
- A copy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Embodiment For Training and Terms And Conditions Of Service
Ex-Service Officers can see the information regarding the training and conditions of the service from the below:
- Candidates are provided one month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months Annual Training Camp every year including the first year.
Terms and conditions for service
- Territorial Army is a part-time concept with compulsory two months training in a year and it does not provide full-time career.
- Service in the Territorial Army does not guarantee pension to the selected ex-sevice officer.
- The Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant to the ex-service officers.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges are same as for Regular Army Officers.
- Promotions are given up to LT Colonel by time scale subject to fulfil the stated criteria. The promotion is given to Colonel and Brigadier through selection.
- Once the previous service is verified from concerned PCDA (O) they are given Ante-Date Seniority for pay and promotion.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
Candidate can see the Pay Scale (according to 7th CPC) of Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 is given in below table:
|Rank||Level||Pay matrix||Military Service Pay|
|Lieutenant||10||56,100 – 1,77,500||15500/-|
|Captain||10 A||6,13,00 – 1,93,900||15500/-|
|Major||11||6,94,00 – 2,07,200||15500/-|
|LT Colonel||12 A||1,21,200 – 2,12400||15500/-|
|Colonel||13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900||15500/-|
|Brigadier||13 A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600||15500/-|
About Indian Territorial Army
In 1917, Indian Defence Force Act came into force. Under the Indian Defence Force Act, all the universities were asked to provide a chance to the Defence Force. The Indian Defence Force has two branches, the European Branch having of the Old Volunteer Force and the Indian Branch which later on becomes part of the Indian Territorial Force. There are non-departmental and departmental units of the Territorial Army. This body is responsible for releasing all the details regarding the job notifications on their official website.
Official website: jointerritorialarmy.gov.in
To know more details regarding the Territorial Army Officer 2020, candidates can download the motification – Download Here
Territorial Army 2020 Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The applicants who are Ex-Armed Forces Commissioned Officers in the military are eligible. They can serve in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier in the Indian military.
Ans : No, there is no written examination. Candidates have to appear for the interview round. Based on the interview and other selection criteria, the final selection of the candidates is done in Territorial Army.
Ans : Those candidates who are satisfied with all the eligibility conditions, they can download the application form through the official website and fill it by hand.