Tehri Hydro Power Complex (THDC) is a joint venture of the government of India and government of Uttar Pradesh. The Equity is shared in the ratio of 75:25 between Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh. THDCIL was conferred Mini Ratna–Category-1 status in Oct-2009 and upgraded to Schedule A PSU in July-2010 by the Govt. of India.The Company started in July 1988 to develop, operate & maintain the 2400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other hydro projects. Now this corporation has grown into a multi-project organization and these projects are spread in various states of India and neighboring countries like Bhutan.The Company has an authorized share capital of Rs. 4000 crores. THDCIL is a Mini Ratna Category-I and Schedule ‘A’ CPSE.It now has a portfolio of 14 projects and its total capacity is 5719 MW under various stages of development.THDCIL is consistently profit making company since commissioning of Tehri Dam & HPP in the year 2006-07.
The candidates can check all the ongoing recruitments from below:
|TDHC Recruitment for Executive Trainee||Click Here|
|THDC Recruitment Through GATE|
|THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018||Click Here|
Projects Allotted to THDC:
- Plants Under Operations
- Tehri Dam & HPP (1000 MW ), Tehri
- Koteshwar HEP (400 MW), Koteshwar, Tehri
- Patan Wind Power Project (50MW), Patan, Gujarat
- Devbhumi Dwarka Wind Power Project (63MW), Gujarat
- Projects Under Constructions
- Tehri Pumped Storage Plant (1000 MW), Tehri
- Vishnugad Pipalkoti HEP (444 MW), Chamoli
- Dhukwan SHEP (24 MW), Dhukwan, Jhanshi
- Jhelum Tamak HEP (108 MW), Chamoli
- Gohana Tal HEP (50MW), Chamoli
- Bokang Bailing HEP (330 MW), Pithoragarh 40 40 40-41 B
IN MAHARASHTRA STATE
Malsej Ghat PSS (700MW), Pune 42-45 C
- Sankosh HEP (2585 MW)
- Bunakha HEP (180 MW)
The Objective of the Company
- The Corporation’s objectives are as under:
Finalization and signing of Implementation Agreement with Maharashtra State Govt. for 700 MW Malshej Ghat PSS
- Commissioning of 50 MW Wind Power Project in Gujarat.
- Commissioning of 50 MW Solar Power Project in Kerala.
- Formation of Joint Venture with Bhutanese PSU for implementation of Bunakha HEP.
- Plugging of diversion tunnel of Koteshwar HEP.
- Utilization of the available in-house technical and managerial expertise to take up consultancy assignments as part of business diversification.
- To ensure commissioning of the following Projects within XIIIth Plan.
- To reach up to an installed capacity of 250 MW in the renewable energy sector (Wind Power and Solar Power) upto XIII Plan.
|SL. NO.||NAME OF SCHEME||CAPACITY|
|1.||Khurja STPP||1320 MW|
|3.||Malshej Ghat PSS||700MW|