TN Forest Guard Application Form 2020: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has started the application form corrections at forests.tn.gov.in. For the post of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License, 320 posts are released. Candidates have to provide their email address and mobile number for future communication. The application fee is to be paid Rs.150/-. To apply for the posts of forest guard and forest guard with driving license, candidates must have passed higher secondary course with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects. Check information related to TN Forest Guard Application Form 2020, TN forest apply online, fees, Last date, image specifications, etc in the article below.
Latest: TN Forest Guard 2020 application form corrections facility is now active. Candidates can now edit their details from here.
TN Forest Guard Application Form 2020
It is always advised to fill the online application form & before that it is compulsory to fulfill the eligibility criteria and the age limit. Below is given a schedule, which indicates the tentative important dates & events regarding TN Forest Guard Application Form 2020, which are as follows:
|Date to fill Online application form||25 Jan 2020|
|Last date to fill the online application form||14 Feb 2020|
|Last date to make the fee payment||14 Feb 2020|
|Edit of application form||18 Feb – 19 Feb 2020|
|Last date for printing of application form||15 May 2020|
Application process is now over!!!
Login: Click here to directly login and fill the TN Forest Guard application form 2020.
Important Downloads regarding online application form:
- Click here to check TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Guidelines for application filling.
- Click here to check TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 frequently asked questions for online registration process.
- Toll-Free Helpline Number for Technical issues regarding Online Registration and Application – English | Tamil
- Notice regarding Availing services of e-Seva Kendras for Online Registration – English | Tamil
- Click here to check notice regarding Special instructions to the candidates applying.
Notice regarding the availability of TN Forest Guard Application Form 2020
TN Forest Guard 2020 Application fee
In order to complete the online application process it is mandatory to pay the prescribed fee before the last date. Go through the information given below for more information, which is as follows:
Fee amount- ₹ 150 + extra service charges, all the extra charges are supposed to be paid by the candidates only.
Mode of payment- The application fee must be paid through a secured connection (https) and online payment gateway. Candidates can use their debit/credit card or any other digital payment platform.
How to apply for TN Forest Guard 2020?
Most of the time candidates face issues while filling the online application form and it is advised to fill and submit the application form before the last date to avoid last minute rush. Below some steps are given which explains how to fill the online application form:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the TNFUSRC i.e. forests.tn.gov.in. You can also use the direct link given on this page.
Step 2: After this, you’ll be redirected to the recruitment portal of the TN forest department.
Step 3: Then click on the available option to fill the TN Forest Guard application form.
Step 4: Now enter all the required and basic details step by step. Fill the profiles details such as name, mobile number, email id, and security code.
Step 5: After that, login through Registration Number and Mobile Number to fill the complete application form and upload images.
Step 5: After filling all the required information submit the application form.
Step 6: Now download the submitted application form & preserve it for further usage.
TN Forest Guard 2020 Image Specification
While filling the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, relevant documents and signature. Given below are the specification as per the TNFUSRC.
|Criteria||Photograph specification||Signature specification|
|Size||20-50 KB||10-20 KB|
Details to fill in the TN Forest Guard Application Form 2020
Some basic details are required to fill in the online application form, which are as follows:
- Name of the candidate.
- Candidates’s communal category (religion).
- Educational qualification of the candidate.
- Date of birth.
- Permanent address.
- Email address.
- Mobile number.
- Centre of the examination.
TN Forest Guard Application Form Correction 2020
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) open the application form correction window. Candidates who submitted the application form on time can edit their details in the form. TN Forest Guard application form correction 2020 opens at the official website, forests.tn.gov.in. Candidates edit their details very this is one ti,me facility is provided to the candidates.
TN Forest Guard 2020 Eligibility
Before applying for any of the posts released by TNFUSRC, candidates have to check the eligibility critetia first. Applicants must have the below mentioned educational qualification on the date of notification.
For Forest Guard
- To apply for Forest guard, candidate must have higher secondary course with Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
For Forest Guard with Driving License
- To apply for forest guard with driving license, candidate must have passed higher secondary course (10+2) with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Must have a valid driving license which is issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- A certificate stating that candidate have experience in the driving of light motor vehicles or heavy motor vehicles for not less than 3 years.
- Have basic knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles.
Concession for Transgenders in TN Forest Guard 2020
- A transgender candidate who applies for this post as third gender candidate, shall be eligible for vacancies reserved for women and vacancies under the General category.
- If a Transgender candidate applies as a female candidate, then they have to produce self declaration supported by ID card issued by Tamil Nadu third gender welfare board. Also, they will be considered against the vacancies reserved for women as well as general vacancies.
- If a Transgender candidate applies as a male candidate, then they have to produce self declaration supported by ID card issued by Tamil Nadu third gender welfare board. Also, they will be considered against the vacancies for general category.
- A transgender candidate has to qualify the physical standard and endurance test for male candidates if applied as a male candidate.
- A transgender candidate has to qualify the physical standard and endurance test for female candidates if applied as a female candidate.
TN Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
The admit card for TN Forest Guard will be available at the website of Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s website, forests.tn.gov.in. Committee will not send any admit card to the candidate by post or any other mode. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for any update related to admit card.
To download the admit card for Forest Guard, candidates first have visit the website, forests.tn.gov.in. You have to enter your registration ID and password to download the TN Forest Guard 2020 admit card. Download the admit card and take a print out for the future purpose. While downloading TN Forest Guard admit card, make sure that you check all the details – examination center date and time of the exam, photograph, signature.
The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) is a part of Tamil Nadu Forest Department which comes under Tamil Nadu state government. This committee is formed to recruit the eligible & qualified candidates for the various posts of forest department. The Tamil Nadu Forest Department has completed more than 160 years, in the year 1856 the department formed and after that it achieved many milestones. All the programs & policies were supported mainly through the fund allocations in the five year plan.
Every year it releases the notifications for the recruitment under forest department which includes multiple number of posts, so all the aspirants can fill the forms which is available online and can appear in the prescribed test in order to qualify the examination & to get the appointment letter.
TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, it is not necessary to send a copy of the online application form to the committee or the conducting body by post or mail.
Ans : Yes, you can send your questions and queries directly to the TN forest department via mail & the official mail id is- email@example.com.
Ans : You'll get the posting letter or the appointment in the districts of the Tamil Nadu state after your selection. The final posting or the appointment will depend on the basis of the post & its vacancies.