Government of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is conducted Written Examination for the selection of the candidates for the post of Assistant Surgeon. Candidates who have appeared in the Written Test held by TN MRB on 12 Feb 2017 can check their TN MRB Result 2017 from here. Candidates can check all the related to TN MRB Result 2017 from here.
Schedule of Certificate Verification for 1223 Assistant Surgeon has been announced.
TN MRB Result 2017
Result of TN MRB Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Assistant Surgeon has been issued. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will appoint the candidates based on marks scored in written examination, rules of reservation and communal rotation of Govt of TN.
Get TN MRB Result 2017 here – Click here to check the TN MRB Recruitment 2016-17 Result Provisional Selection List.
Schedule for Certificate Verification
Communication with the MRB
- Any communication intended for the Board must be made in writing and addressed only to the Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai 600 006.
- If a reply is sought, it must be accompanied by an envelope affixed with sufficient postage stamps with the address to which the reply is to be sent.
- Communications asking for reasons for non-selection and request for exemption from age limit or other qualifications will receive no attention.
- The Board will receive communication only from candidates. Communication in the name of pleader or agent will receive no attention.
- Requests for furnishing causes of failure in written exam or for non-selection on the results of the Test or revaluation will not be complied with.
- Details of marks of all candidates who appeared for the Written Test will be hosted in the Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- After the selection is made by the Board, the list of selected candidates will be sent to Head of Department / Government for Appointment to the selected post.
- Any claim relating to the selection should be received within 30 days from the date of announcement of results. Claims received thereafter will receive no attention
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification
- Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC)
Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate)
- Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / MBBS/ PG Diploma / PG Degree / Ph.D Degree or Provisional certificate etc.)
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Medical Council Permanent Registration Certificate.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the date of issue of this notification.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he / she last studied.
- Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority in Form 7A & 7B (if applicable).
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned (if applicable)
An undertaking and declaration as in par 14A and 14B of this notification.
- In respect of Ex-Servicemen, they have to produce the Discharge Certificate, PPO No. etc.
- Proof of payment,
- A photo ID card issued by Government showing the address as in the application.