Candidates looking for MRB TN Recruitment Result 2017 will be published by Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB). The Board will release the list of candidates selected for documents verification for the post of Assistant Medical Officer in different disciplines such as Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, and Siddha. Candidates who will appear in written test are only eligible to appear for the further process. After the declaration of result, aspirants will be required to appear for verification of certificates/documents on the date and time mentioned after checking TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Exam Results.
|MRB TN Exam Date||October 8, 2017|
|Result announcement||To be announced soon|
|Certificate verification will commence from||To be announced soon|
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Result
The Result of MRB TN Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Assistant Medical Officer will be issued soon after the exam is conducted successfully. The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will appoint the candidates based on marks obtained in the written examination, rules of reservation and communal rotation of Govt of TN.
Assistant Medical Officer
Selection for the post of Assistant Medical Officer will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
Certificate of Physical Fitness
Candidates who will be provisionally selected for the appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness after their selection in the form prescribed for “Executive Posts”.
Candidates who will be called for certificate verification shall submit the undertaking/declaration in writing to the Board.
Documents to be Produced at the time of Certificate Verification
- Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC)
- Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate)
- Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / CRRI completion certificate/ Qualification in Siddha Medicine as prescribed in Heading 5B(i) of this Notification)
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Central Board of Indian Medicine/ Tamil Nadu Siddha Medical Council, Chennai Registration Certificate.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the date of issue of this notification.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he/she last studied.
- Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned (if applicable)
- An undertaking and declaration as in Heading 14A and 14B of this notification.
- In respect of Ex-Servicemen, they have to produce the Discharge Certificate, PPO No. etc.
- Proof of payment
- A photo ID card issued by Government showing the address as in the application.
Production of Evidence for Claims Made in the Application
Candidates will be required to produce Original Certificates. Also, bring one set of duly attested photocopies of all the certificates along with two copies of colour photograph identical to the one uploaded in the online application. The certificate/ documents should be handed over while attending the certificate verification when called for.
- Evidence of date of birth
- Community Certificate
- Documents evidencing the qualification prescribed for the appointment, including qualification in Tamil
- Registration Certificate
- Two certificates of Character and Conduct
- The candidates who are working in the private institutions and Quasi Government organization, Boards, Corporations etc. will have to produce a No Objection Certificate for the candidates to apply for the post and relief etc
- An undertaking and declaration in the prescribed format given during certificate verification
- The Ex-Servicemen will be required to produce the Discharge Certificate from the Defence Services, Pension Payment Order Number, and other details
- The candidates will also be required to produce the proof of Bank Challan for offline and payment and bank account details for online payment has to be furnished as a proof for payment of fees
- Correct address as uploaded by the candidates in their online application. The address proof should tally with the Photo ID card furnished by the candidate issued by the Government authorities
- The Differently abled candidates should furnish the medical certificate for proof.
|Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha)||101|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||1|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||4|
Pay Scale, Joining Time etc for MRB TN Recruitment 2017
- The scale of pay for the post of Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha, Ayurveda, Homeopathy) will be Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400.
- The successful candidate shall be required to join duty within 30 days from the date of receipt of appointment order and shall not claim an extension of joining time citing that he was undergoing higher studies or for any other reason. If he/she fails to join duty within the stipulated time, his/her name will be removed from the approved.
- Candidates selected and appointed to a post should undergo such probation and training and should pass such tests as may be prescribed in the rules by the Government from time to time and are liable to face such penalties as prescribed by the Government for failure to pass such tests.