Director General of Police, Assam Government have released notification of Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who are waiting for Latest Assam Police Jobs Vacancies 2017 can check the details through this page for applying for various Police Posts in the state of Assam through this notification. Candidates who satisfy with the eligibility criteria of Assam Police Recruitment 2017 for Constable can start filling for Assam Police UP Constable Application form 2017 online now. All the candidates who are going to participate in the Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2017 can check the complete information like Application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, result etc through this page below.
The Written Test for Recruitment of 1416 posts of constables AB (Re-test) in Dhubri, Barpeta & Nagaon District scheduled to be held on August 20, 2017, was postponed due to grim flood situation. And now the date of conduction of exam has been announced. The Written Test for Recruitment of 1416 posts of constables AB (Re-test) in Dhubri, Barpeta & Nagaon is scheduled to be held on February 25, 2018, at the District Headquarters of the respective district. Admit Card of the eligible candidates for the same exam will be uploaded on assampolice.gov.in/. The candidates can download their Admit Card W.E.F February 06, 2018. After the successful conduction of Exam the result has been decalred on March 22, 2018
|Date of Admit Card||06 Feb 2018|
|Date for Written Exam||25 Feb 2018|
|Date of Answer Key||19 Mar 2018|
|Date of Result||22 Mar 2018|
Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2017
|Online Application starts from||10 Dec 2015|
|Last date for receipt of Application form||30 Dec 2015|
|Date for Written Exam||25 Jun 2017|
Total No. of Vacancies – 2564
- District Executive Force (DEF) – 1438
- Special Branch (SB) – 66
- Assam Police Radio Organization (APRO) – 806
- Fire & Emergency Service (F&ES) – 114
- SDRF (Emergency Rescuer) Total Post – 120
- Delhi Police – 20
Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Applications was submitted online through Assam Police website http://www.assampolice.gov.in . No other forms of application has been entertained. A helpdesk was opened at the office of Superintendent of Police of each district to facilitate the online filling of applications. All Candidates will have to appear for their PST/PET & Written Test only from the district under which their permanent Residential address falls.
- Application Process is over..!!
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test. To know about the complete process of selection, candidates refer to check the selection process section from below.
Application Fee – There is no application fee.
How to Apply – Candidates have to filled their Application form of Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2017 from the official website. Application form can be filled online. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph (file size is 450 kb (kilo bytes))
- Thumb Impression (image should be 3.5cm (width) x 1.5cm (height) only with 100 kb maximum size.)
- Signature (file size is 100 kb)
- If a candidate appears in the Tests from more than one venue, or makes an attempt towards that end, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthright for all the venues.
- The email address and mobile phone number should be specific to each candidate.
- No documents, testimonials/caste certificate etc are to be submitted with the application form.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 1st July of 2015 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.1997 and after 01.07.1990).
Educational Qualification: H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Educational Qualification: H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council. In case of candidates applying for the post of Firemen and Emergency Rescuer in Fire & Emergency Services, he / she should have passed H.S. or Class XII in Science Stream. However, the candidates applying for the posts of Constable of Police (WO/WT) in APRO, he / she should have passed H.S. or Class XII in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the combined subjects from a recognized Board or Council.
Extra Eligibility for Firemen & Emergency Rescuer: Extra weightage of marks will be given against certificates in special skills as mentioned in marks allotment for Extra-curricular activities and special skills in this advertisement.
The additional Eligibility requirement for Delhi Police Constables: For candidates who are native of Assam and willing to be appointed in Delhi Police. Constable (Executive)
Male – Maximum heights is 170 cms
- 5 cms (165 cms) for the resident of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumounis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhak regions of J&K. (Candidates claiming this relaxation would have to produce a certificate to this effect (Hill area certificate) from the competent authority i.e. DC / DM / SDM or Tehsildar of their place of residence at the time of Physical Measurement Test and S.T. candidates.
- 5 cms (165 cms) for sons of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel / Multi Tasking Staff (formerly group – D employees) of Delhi Police Constable (Executive)
Female – Maximum Height is 157 cms
Relaxable by 2 cms for:
- Resident of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumounis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Leh & Ladhak regions of J&K. (Candidates claiming this relaxation would have to produce a certificate to this effect (Hill area certificate) from the competent authority i.e. DC / DM / SDM or Tehsildar of their place of residence at the time of Physical Measurement Test.
- SC / ST candidates.
- Relaxable by 5 cms for daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel / Multi Tasking Staff (formerly group – D employees) of Delhi Police.
Note: Selection to Delhi Police is subject to approval by the competent authority of Delhi Police.
Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot or squint in eyes, and they should possess high colour vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health. They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties. The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern
Written Test has been conducted throughout the State on one day at each district HQ. The date of the written test will be notified later.
Written Test: Written test consists of 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer, the candidate gets half a mark. The level of questions class IX and X. Total marks for the Written Test is of 50. There is no negative marking.
Assam Police UB Constable Answer Key
The answer key for the written exam contains the correct answers to all the questions asked in the question paper. The candidates can have the idea of how many marks they are going to get in the examination. The direct link to check the answer key is given on the official website or the from this page. Check the answer key from the link given below.
Answer Key: Click here to check the answer key.
Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the Selection Board, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
- District-wise Helpline numbers will be notified through the Assam Police website.
- No T.A/D.A will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay during any stage of the recruitment.
- The select lists confer no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied about suitability of the candidate after a thorough medical examination and such enquiry and verification as may be considered necessary before appointment to the service/posts.
- Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage/ event his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process for not conforming to the official format/having incomplete information/wrong information/ incomplete requisite certificate / misrepresentation of facts/ impersonation.
- On appointment to APRO, the candidate shall be governed by the Draft Rule of “The Assam Police Wireless Communication Service Rules 2000” as amended from time to time read with Assam Police Act, 2007, Assam Police Manual or rules framed thereof.
- A selected candidate will be required to join and work in any District or Unit anywhere in the State of Assam. The district from where a candidate gets selected will have nothing to do with his/her place of posting.
- Appointed persons shall be entitled to pension benefits as per the pension scheme existing at the time of appointment.
- Selected candidates shall be required to undergo basic police training at place and time decided by the competent authority. They will be on probation for a period of one year (for Constable of Police (WO/WT) in APRO, probation period will be 2 (two) years) which may be extended if required. Any candidate who fails to complete the training or is found
unsuitable for the job in any manner during the period of probation will be discharged from service.
- Candidates selected for the post of Constable (UB) in Special Branch shall be posted in the Special Branch work like Intelligence, Security to VVIP, and Special Operations. They may also be posted in District Special Branch. These candidates shall not have any claim to be posted in any uniformed wings / other Units of Assam Police in future.
- The physical tests are strenuous and candidates who are in proper medical condition only should take the tests. Assam Police will not be liable for any injury or casualty suffered by a candidate during the tests due to any pre-existing medical condition.
- Fake documents/ false information/ misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection when detected at any stage before or after selection / appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminal proceeding.
- Appointees will have to sign an agreement whereby he / she will be required to serve a minimum period of 3 (three) years after being posted anywhere or in default to refund the cost of training and travelling expenses paid by the government.
- The final appointment after selection is subject to satisfactory Police Verification Report and Final Medical Examination Report as per existing norms. In case Police Verification Report or Final Medical Examination Report is found unsatisfactory, the candidature of such candidates will be rejected outright.
- The rules & regulations, terms & conditions of training and afterwards will be applicable of the respective departments.
- The vacancies shown in the advertisement are subject to changes at the time of final selection/appointment.
Advertisement: Click Here for full advertisement.
Leave a Reply