|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
TN TRB Special Teachers Result 2017- the publication of results will be announced through press/ media. The result for Special Teachers Recruitment 2017 will be published online on TRB’s official site. As per the marks scored by the candidate, Teacher’s Recruitment Board will prepare a merit list. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written examination and awarding weightage marks during certificate verification.
Candidates will have to score minimum 40% in written exam (35%- SC/SCA, 30%- ST) to qualify for the next round of selection process. Check more details for the result, selection process, vacancies etc in the article below.
How to Check Result
To check the result for TRB Special Teachers 2017, click on the direct link to be provided in this page. Enter the details like application number, date of birth, roll number etc in the provided fields as required. Submit the details and download the result.
The selection of candidates will be made in two successive stages:
- Written exam
- Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification
The Teacher’s Recruitment Board will prepare the list of candidates for Certificate Verification in the ratio of 1:2 based on the Written Examination Marks duly following the communal rotation, vacancy position and other relevant rules in vogue.
In case If more than one candidate secures the same cut- off mark for a particular communal turn, all such candidates will be called for Certificate Verification
The Certificate Verification List and C.V Call letter will be published in the Official Website of TRB www.trb.tn.nic.in only
- After the certificate verification, the total marks obtained by each candidate will be arrived at by adding weightage marks to the written examination marks. A merit list will then be prepared on that basis.
- Final Selection will be made from the merit list duly following merit-cum-communal rotation.
- The Final selection result will be published on the website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- The final eligibility of the candidates will be subject to the decision of the Board and the appointing authority.
- The appointment orders shall be issued by the Department concerned to which the candidates will be provisionally selected, after verifying their eligibility for the post they are selected.
Documents to be produced for Certificate Verification
The following documents have to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for
Original Certificates and Mark statements pertaining to the following Educational qualifications.
- 10th / SSLC
- H.S.C. or its equivalent
- Technical qualification Certificates ( as mentioned in the paragraph No.4 Qualification)
- Employment Registration Card (Registered full qualification and renewed till date)
Community Certificate should be obtained from the below mentioned authorities of Government of Tamil Nadu
- ST – Revenue Divisional Officer (if the certificate is issued after 11.11.1989)
- SC/SCA – Tahsildar of native taluk of the candidate.
- BC / MBC / DNC – Headquarters Deputy Tahsildar or Special Deputy Tahsildar
Tamil Medium Study Certificate: Candidate who have claimed reservation under PSTM category will have to produce Tamil Medium Study Certificate as per the prescribed format.
Disability Certificate (If applicable): A candidate who wants to avail the benefit of reservation for PWD, as per G.O.Ms.No.68 School education SE3(1), Department, dated 17.04.2017 will be required to submit an Identity Card and Passbook with Disability Certificate issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu
Note: Candidates who will not be personally present for the Certificate Verification on the prescribed date shall not be considered for further selection process even if they have secured the qualifying marks for selection.
Subject wise Vacancy Details
Department: School Education & Other Departments
|Sr. No||Subject||Backlog Vacancy||Current Vacancy||Total|