TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)has released the TNPSC AAO Official Answer Key on the official website tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC AAO 2021 written exam was held on April 17, 2021. Memory-based answer key from unofficial sources are available immediately after the exam on platforms like Youtube. Now that official answer key is also available, candidates can download it from direct link here. Download TNPSC AAO Answer Key for Agriculture, Horticulture and General Studies here in this article. Know how to check the official answer key and raise objections against the answer key in this article.
Latest: TNPSC AAO Official Answer Key 2021 Released at tnpsc.gov.in. Direct Download Links Here!
TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts the AAO exam for recruitment of Assistant Agricultural Officer and Assistant Horticulture Officer posts. In 2021, the Commission is conducting recruitment to fill up 429 vacancies for these posts. Check out the complete schedule of events related to the recruitment exam below.
|TNPSC AAO 2021 Paper I (Subject Paper)||17 Apr 2021 (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.)|
|TNPSC AAO 2021 Paper II (General Studies)||17 Apr 2021 (03.00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.)|
|Answer Key release||26 Apr 2021|
TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021 (Available)
Click Here to download answer key of Agriculture (Subject Code: 212)
Click Here to download answer key of Horticulture (Subject Code: 277)
Click Here to download answer key of General Studies (Subject Code: 003)
How to Check Official TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021?
Candidates can check the TNPSC AAO Answer Key from the official website as per schedule from the website. The direct link to check the answer key is provided here. Candidates can click on it to check the answer key directly from the website. Here is the step by step guideline to check the result from the official website.
1st Step: At first, one must visit TNPSC official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
2nd Step: Under Recruitment section, go to Question Papers/Answer Key section and click on Objective Type (Answer Keys) link.
3rd Step: Click on the link to check the TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021 for Assistant Agriculture Officer & Assistant Horticulture Officer.
4th Step: Now candidates have to click on the respective links to download the answer key of different subjects (Agriculture/Horticulture/General Studies).
5th Step: The answer key PDF file opens up indicating the correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam.
5th Step: Download the answer key PDF and generate a print out of the same for offline use.
How to Raise Objections Against TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission allow candidates who appeared in the exam to raise challenges against the provisional answer key which releases at the official website as per schedule after the exam. Check out the important guidelines to raise objections against the answer key below.
How to Raise Objection
In order to raise objection, candidates have to fill up a form online by clicking on the respective links given on the website to raise objection against individual subjects (Agriculture/Horticulture/General Studies).
Guidelines for Raising Objections Against Answer Key
- Objections can only be raised against the provisional answer key which releases at first after the exam.
- Candidates are allowed a duration of 7 days to raise challenges. The Commission does not accept any objection sent after the last date.
- Objections against the TNPSC AAO 2021 answer key can only be submitted online through the link provided under Result -> Answer Key section.
- Once the answer key releases expert committee of the Commission evaluates valid objections and makes necessary revisions to the provisional answer key.
- The final answer key containing the correct answers after consideration of valid objections also releases at tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates cannot challenge the final answer key.
Click Here to download complete instructions to raise objections against TNPSC AAO 2021 Answer Key
How to Use TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2021 to Estimate Score?
With the knowledge of the TNPSC AAO 2021 marking scheme, candidates can estimate their final score in the exam. The step by step procedure to estimate the final score by using the answer key is given here.
- Open the answer key and start comparing your responses in the exam with the correct answers.
- Make a sum of the total positive marks secured in the exam.
- Make a sum of the total negative marks incurred in the exam.
- Now utilise the following formula to estimate the final score.
Estimated Raw Score = Total Positive Marks – Total Negative Marks
TNPSC AAO 2021 Marking Scheme
In the TNPSC Assistant Agricultural/Horticultural Officer recruitment exam 2021, there are two papers with different marking scheme.
- In Paper I, there are 200 questions and a total marks of 300 i.e. each question carries 1.5 marks.
- In Paper II, there are 100 questions and a total marks of 200 i.e. each question carries 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
About TNPSC AAO
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commissions conducts the Assistant Agricultural Officer and Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment exam once a year. The examination is conducted for recruitment to fill up vacancies for the aforementioned posts in Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service and Horticultural Subordinate Service respectively. In 2021, the Commission is conducting the exam to fill up 429 vacancies for these posts in the aforementioned services of the state government.
TNPSC AAO 2021 consist of two papers. Paper I is of the Diploma standard and is based on Agriculture/Horticulture as per the prescribed syllabus. On the other hand, Paper II is based on General Studies, for which, the syllabus is common for both the posts. There are 200 MCQs in Paper I and 100 MCQs in Paper II. Qualifiers of the exam are selected through certificate verification and counselling.
Click here for the official TNPSC website
Get TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2017 here