|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
TNPSC AE Result 2018 will be declared online. Candidates who have appeared for TNPSC AE Exam on February 24, 2018, can check result to know marks obtained and qualifying status. The candidates whose roll numbers/names are mentioned in TNPSC Result will be called for document verification on the date decided by the Commission. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will recruit meritorious candidates to 147 vacancies in posts of Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering), Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department.
TNPSC AE Result 2018
The result of TNPSC AE Exam 2018 will be the basis on which shortlisted candidates will be called for certificate verification. After that, the Commission will hold counseling to appoint eligible and qualified candidates.
|Date of Written Exam||24 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of Written Exam Marks/Result||To be announced|
Check Result: Result 2018 will be available on official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An Applicant who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced on the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counseling to allot the post and Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
Posts included in Group – I Services
- The selection to the posts included in Group – I Services, will be made in three successive stages viz., (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Written Examination (ii) Main Written Examination
(iii) Oral test in the shape of an Interview.
Posts for which selection is made on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test
- Where the selection is made on the basis of both, Main Written Examination / Written Examination and Oral Test, the Main Written Examination / Written Examination will precede the Oral Test.
Posts for which selection is made on the basis of Written Examination only
- Written examination is conducted in OMR method objective in nature (multiple choice type question). The answer papers are evaluated through computers and the marks of all applicants along with their respective community are published in the Commission’s web- site.
- Certificate Verification is done to verify the eligibility of the claims made by the applicants in the on-line application. It is done before Oral Test / Counselling, as the case may be. Certificate Verification is meant only for confirming the eligibility of the applicants and it is not the next stage of the selection process. After confirming the claims made by the applicants for certificate verification, the actual selection process will begin.
Exercising of Option
- The rank wise list of applicants summoned for counselling will be announced in the Commission’s website. On the day prior to the date of counselling, all the original certificates will be verified and application admitted finally then the applicants will be allowed to participate in the counselling. At the time of counselling, the number of vacancies in the posts / units will be exhibited through a video projector. Based on the option exercised and on eligibility, the applicants will be allotted and orders of selection issued.