TNPSC AE (CESE) Result 2019- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to conduct the written examination as part TNPSC AE (CESE) recruitment drive 2019, and the TNPSC AE (CESE) result will be announced online by the TNPSC on its official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in. After qualifying the examination, the candidates need to appear in the oral test conducted by the TNPSC itself as per the schedule. After qualifying & clearing all the stages of recruitment the conducting body will release the final selection list or merit list for the posting of Assistant Engineer in the state of Tamil Nadu. For more information on TNPSC AE (CESE) Result 2019, go through this page.
TNPSC AE (CESE) Result 2019
Candidates can note down the dates & events regarding the TNPSC AE (CESE) result 2019 from the schedule which is given below, for more information go through the given information which are follows:
|Date of Written Exam||10 Aug 2019|
Paper 1 (10 AM to 01 PM)
Paper 2 (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)
|Declaration of Written Exam Marks/Result||To be announced|
Result- The TNPSC AE (CESE) Result 2019 will be available on official website of TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
How to check the result?
In order to check the result for the written examination of TNPSC AE 2019 recruitment, it is mandatory to complete all the formalities related to the recruitment which includes online application form (over), fulfilling all the eligibility conditions and such other important steps.
Below some steps are given which explains how to check the TNPSC AE (CESE) result 2019 in the simple steps, which are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the TNPSC (tnpsc.gov.in). (OR)
- Click on the link given on this page (the link will be updated as soon as the notification arrives).
- After that you’ll be redirected to the homepage of the TNPSC.
- Now look on the right hand side of the homepage for the “result” option.
- Now click on the given option then you’ll be redirected to another web page.
- Now in the table format a link will be available to download the result in pdf file.
- Save & preserve the result for further clarifications.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An Applicant who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced on the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counseling to allot the post and Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
Posts included in Group – I Services
- The selection to the posts included in Group – I Services, will be made in three successive stages viz., (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Written Examination (ii) Main Written Examination
(iii) Oral test in the shape of an Interview.
Posts for which selection is made on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test
- Where the selection is made on the basis of both, Main Written Examination / Written Examination and Oral Test, the Main Written Examination / Written Examination will precede the Oral Test.
Posts for which selection is made on the basis of Written Examination only
- Written examination is conducted in OMR method objective in nature (multiple choice type question). The answer papers are evaluated through computers and the marks of all applicants along with their respective community are published in the Commission’s website.
Certificate Verification is done to verify the eligibility of the claims made by the applicants in the on-line application. It is done before Oral Test / Counselling, as the case may be. Certificate Verification is meant only for confirming the eligibility of the applicants and it is not the next stage of the selection process. After confirming the claims made by the applicants for certificate verification, the actual selection process will begin.
Exercising of Option–
The rank wise list of applicants summoned for counselling will be announced in the Commission’s website. On the day prior to the date of counselling, all the original certificates will be verified and application admitted finally then the applicants will be allowed to participate in the counselling. At the time of counselling, the number of vacancies in the posts / units will be exhibited through a video projector. Based on the option exercised and on eligibility, the applicants will be allotted and orders of selection issued.
Important instructions for TNPSC AE recruitment
It is mandatory to complete all the steps in order to get the appointment letter for the post of Assistant Engineering. Candidates are advised to go through the below given instructions carefully.
- Fulfill and cross-check all the eligibility conditions & complete all the formalities which includes online application form & registration.
- After completing the application procedure it is most important to download the hall ticket/admit card, which permits the candidates to appear in the written examination.
- Cross-check all the information given in the hall ticket/admit card like: roll number/registration number, exam center details and other important instructions.
- The commission will release the result of TNPSC AE written examination which contains the list of the examination qualified candidates.
- The answer key is helpful to cross-check & to evaluate the answers attempted by the candidates, which will be released by the commission after the examination. To download or to check the answer key candidates need to visit the website of TNPSC (tnpsc.gov.in).
A: No, you can’t able to check the result offline or by any other options, it is mandatory to visit the official website of the TNPSC to check and to download the result after its announcement.
A: The TNPSC scans the OMR sheet’s sticker which contains the code of the answer papers affixed in the sealed bundles. By scanning the individual OMR sheets in a confidential room of TNPSC, then after the conducting body prepares the result.
A: Yes, the commission provides an option to raise objections against the answer key released by the TNPSC, but it should be done within a week after the release of answer key. You can send the objections by the mail/post directly to the commission.