|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 notification has been released for 147 vacancies of Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering), Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department published details of TNPSC AE 2018 through advertisement / notification no. 26/2017. Eligible candidates can apply online through www.tnpsc.gov.in at tnpscexams.net within a window of one month. Applicants can apply for TNPSC AE 2018 and appear for exam scheduled to be held on February 24, 2018.
TNPSC AE 2018
The Commission will select meritorious candidates on basis of TNPSC AE Result 2018 followed by document verification and counselling. Get here complete details of TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 such as notification, vacancy, eligibility, application form, hall ticket (admit card), exam pattern, result.Important dates for the exam are given below.
|Date of Notification||17 Nov 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||16 Dec 2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank
(State Bank of India / Indian Bank) or Post Office
|19 Dec 2017|
|Date of Written Examination||24 Feb 2018|
TNPSC AE Vacancy 2018
Total No. of Vacancies –147
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health – 14
- Junior Electrical Inspector – 03
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) – 117
- Assistant Engineer – 13
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes – No Age Limit
For others – should not have completed 30 Years
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health
- A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
Junior Electrical Inspector in Electrical Inspectorate Service
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
Assistant Engineer in Agricultural Engineering Service
- B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) or B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering).
Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department
- Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health – Standard-II or better.
- Junior Electrical Inspector – Standard-III or better.
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) – Standard-II.
- Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department – Standard-III or better.
- The qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, viz., 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree + PG Degree from the recognised Institutions as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected.
TNPSC AE has beed released online for the years 2018 for the Direct Recruitment to the following posts Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering), Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department. The applicants applying for the examination should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination and furnish all the required particulars in the online application.
- Registration Fee -Rs 150 /-
- Examination Fee -Rs 200 /-
TNPSC AE will release the Admit card 2018 after the successfully completion of application procedure. Admit cards will be available when exam date is nearby.
TNPSC AE will announce the result after the completion of exam which is scheduled to be held on February 24, 2018. TNPSC AE result will be announced online on its official website. Participating candidates can check their result by visiting the official website or you can check here. When the TNPSC AE Result or its releasing date will be announced, it will be updated here.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An Applicant who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
For more Information about TNPSC AE recruitment 2018 check – Advertisement