TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2021 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published the TNPSC CESE syllabus 2021 online at tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates who are preparing for the TNPSC Engineering Services exam can check the TNPSC CESE syllabus PDF from this article as well. Moreover, there are 2 papers in the Engineering Services exam – Subject wise and General Studies. Paper 1 will carry questions related to the subject (200 questions) and Paper 2 will have questions from the General Studies section (100 questions). Read more about the TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2021 from this article.
TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2021
The TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Exam is a state level exam for which each year lakhs of candidates apply. To stay ahead of competitors, candidates must start their preparation early. They can refer to the TNPSC CESE syllabus to begin their preparations.
TNPSC CESE Paper 1 Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Structure, Environmental Engineering ad pollution control, Transportation Engineering, Estimating and Costing, Hydraulics, Surveying, Structural Engineering, Construction materials and construction practise.
- Engineering mechanics, building materials and constructions, history and theory of architecture, Structural Engineering, Environment Engineering specification and estimation, Toen planning, Computer-aided drafting and visualization, Building services, site and survey and others.
Handloom Technology/ Textile Technology/ Textile Manufacture
- Fibre properties and man-made fibre spinning, spun yarn formation, fabric formation, textile calculations, fabric structure, chemical processing, knitting, garments and modern development handlooms, testing and quality control, nonwovens, technical textiles and handloom fabrics and textile mill management.
TNPSC CESE Paper 2 Syllabus
- General Science, Current Affairs, Geography, Indian Polity, History and culture of India and Tami Nadu, Indian Economy, Indian National Movement an Aptitude and Mental ability test.
TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2021 PDF Download!
TNPSC CESE Exam Pattern 2021
After the syllabus, candidates should next refer to the exam pattern. It will give them an idea about the format of the questions asked in the TNPSC CESE Question Paper. So, check the TNPSC CESE exam pattern 2021 below.
- Mode of exam: OMR Test (Offline)
- Language of paper: English and Tamil language except for Paper-I (Diploma Std Code 323, 339) will only be in English
- Duration of exam: 03 hours for Paper 1 and 02 hours for Paper 2
- Sections: 02 sections – Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Number of questions: 200 questions in Paper 1 and 100 questions in Paper 2
- Maximum marks:300 marks for Paper 1 and 200 marks for Paper 2
|1. Civil Engineering|
(Code No. 299)
2. Architectural Assistantship
(Code No. 323)
3. Handloom Technology
(Code No. 339)
1. General Studies (HSC
Standard) – 75 Questions and
2. Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
(SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
About TNPSC Engineering Services Examination
The Examination for Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination (also known as Engineering Services) is conducted by TNPSC. The Tamil Nadu Public Services Commission (TNPSC) conducts this as a state-level exam. The posts that are included in this recruitment are of Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant and Junior engineer. This year, The commission has also advertised 537 vacancies for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2021. Selection to the advertised vacancies will be based on the written exam, certificate verification. Thereafter, eligible candidates have to take part in the counselling round.
Ans. The syllabus for TNPSC CESE includes Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is a subject wise paper whereas Paper 2 is for General Studies.
Ans. The CESE question paper is designed in English and Tamil language. But, Paper-I (Diploma Std Code 323, 339) will only be in English.
Ans. Total 300 questions are asked in TNPSC CESE exam.