|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2017 is open from November 14 to December 13, 2017. Application form of TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates only. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before last date. One time registration is mandatory at tnpscexams.net as per instructions of www.tnpsc.gov.in. Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for TNPSC Group 4 2017 to compete for 9351 vacancies in posts of Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Surveyor, Steno Typist, Draftsman, Bill Collector.
TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2017
TNPSC Group 4 has released the online applications for the years 2015-2016, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 for the Direct Recruitment to the following posts included in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service. The applicants applying for the examination should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination and furnish all the required particulars in the online application.
|Date of Notification||14 Nov 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||13 Dec 2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank
(State Bank of India / Indian Bank) or Post Office
|15 Dec 2017|
- Make Payment: Click here to make payment.
- Apply Online: Click here to apply for TNPSC Group 4 recruitment 2017-18.
- Edit Application Form: Click here to Edit the application form.
- Check Status: Click here to Check the status.
- Print Application Form: Click here to Print the application form.
The official website for TNPSC Group 4 recruitment 2017-18 is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Details to enter in TNPSC Online Registration form
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- SSLC Register Number (If candidates have more than one SSLC Certificate should be furnish the details available in the Certificate in which the candidates has finally cleared SSLC)
- SSLC month and year of passing
- SSLC education board
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Login ID
For registering in One Time Registration, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature. After completing one time registration, log in using Login ID and password to complete application form.
How to apply
The eligible candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies by following the below steps:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature..
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.9.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering registration number and password, applicants can download their application
and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to
the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next
stage of selection.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.