TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2019 was available open from June 14 to July 14, 2019. Application form of TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019 was to be filled and submitted by eligible candidates only. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission considered applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before last date. One time registration was mandatory at tnpscexams.net as per instructions of www.tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates had to read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for TNPSC Group 4 2019 to compete for 6491 vacancies in posts of Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Surveyor, Steno Typist, Draftsman, Bill Collector.
TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2019
TNPSC Group 4 has released the online applications for the year 2019-20 for the Direct Recruitment to the following posts included in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service. The applicants applying for the examination should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination and furnish all the required particulars in the online application.
|Date of Notification||14 Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of application||14 Jul 2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank
(State Bank of India / Indian Bank) or Post Office
|16 Jul 2019|
|Date of written exam||01 Sep 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for various posts in TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
How to apply
The eligible candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies by following the below steps:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. The applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature..
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before last date shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. An applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print/save their application in PDF format.
- On entering registration number and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Details to enter in TNPSC Online Registration form
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- SSLC Register Number (If candidates have more than one SSLC Certificate should be furnish the details available in the Certificate in which the candidates has finally cleared SSLC)
- SSLC month and year of passing
- SSLC education board
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Login ID
For registering in One Time Registration, the candidates should have a scanned image of their photograph and signature. After completing one-time registration, log in using Login ID and password to complete the application form.
The hall ticket for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment will be generated after the successful completion of the application form. The candidates will have to go through the official website for downloading the admit card. In this article, the link to download the Admit card will also be provided so that any candidate can download from here. After downloading the hall ticket, the candidate should recheck that the information on the admit card is as per the information entered at the time of registration registered by him/her. TNPSC Admit card is an important document and the candidate needs to carry the admit card to the exam hall at the time of the examination.