TNPSC Group 4 Books: The preparation for TNPSC Group 4 is comprehensive. For such preparation, books are the best guidance. The candidates that are planning to attempt the TNPSC Group 4 exam must know the best book for getting ahead in the competition. The books for the exam can be purchased online. There are several books of different authors and publications available in the market. The candidates might find it difficult to choose what’s best for them. Therefore this article will provide comprehensive information on books for TNPSC Group 4.
TNPSC Group 4 Books
The candidate will find the list of books for preparation for the TNPSC Group 4 exam in the article below. Through this article, we are trying to provide a direct link for purchasing the books. Along with this, the candidate will find a brief syllabus and exam pattern for the TNPSC Group 4.
The TNPSC Group 4 exam covers different subjects. The books for these subjects can be purchased online. The below table contains important books for TNPSC Group 4.
|All in one|
|A team of authors- SURA’s TNPSC combine group IV SSLC grade book in Tamil||Check Price|
|Mathematics and Reasoning and mental ability|
|A panel of authors- SURA’s TNPSC group 4 Mathematics and reasoning and mental ability||Check Price|
|A panel of authors- SURA’s TNPSC group 4 Science||Check Price|
|V.V.K Subburaj – TNPSC Group 4 General English||Check price|
|Govinda Rajan – TNPSC Group 4 General Tamil||Check price|
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus is a crucial part of the examination. Through the syllabus, candidates will understand the topics from which questions are set. The syllabus helps in picking the best source for preparation. The below section discusses the syllabus for TNPSC Group 4 in brief.
- General science
- Current events
- History and culture of India and Tamil Nadu
- Indian polity
- Indian economy
- Indian national movement
- Aptitude and mental ability test
- General Tamil
- General English
- Authors and their literary works
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern helps the candidate to be acquainted with the nature of the paper. Through this candidate can find the number of parts and sections of the examination. The number of questions from each section can also be found. The exam pattern for TNPSC Group 4 is mentioned in the table below.
- Mode of Exam – Offline mode
- Type of questions – Objective type questions (MCQs)
- Marks – There are in total 200 questions. And the total marks is 300.
- Qualifiying marks – The minimum qualifying mark is 90.
- Time duration – The total time duration is 3 hours
- Marksing scheme – There’s no negative marking.
|Aptitude and mental ability test||25|
TNPSC Group 4 Preparation Tips
The candidates must start their preparation ahead of the release of notification.
- Understanding the syllabus plays a major role in scoring good marks.
- The candidate should also look after the previous year questions as these papers can be also practised as mocks. The previous year question will help in knowing the trends for the upcoming papers.
- Search for resources online. They can also watch videos of topics that are difficult to understand. The candidate should also carry out an analysis of the past trends, it will help them in knowing the topics which are asked in-depth.
- It is nearly impossible to pass a competitive exam of the level of TNPSC Group 4 without daily revisions. Candidates must revise from sources other than textbooks.
- It is essential to refer to effective learning material in order to complete TNPSC Group 4 Preparation in a competitive manner. Books, previous year question papers, mock tests, sample papers, question banks, practise sets, and so on are all important study materials.
About TNPSC Group 4 Exam
The TNPSC Group 4 exam is a combined civil services examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu public service commission. The commission conducts the exam for recruitment in posts such as Tamil Nadu ministerial service, Tamil Nadu judicial ministerial service, survey and land record subordinate service, secretarial service, and legislative assembly secretariat service. The exam consists of a paper of 300 marks. The paper is objective type. The candidate will be appointed based on marks obtained in the paper and counselling.
Q1. What is the minimum age for applying to the TNPSC Group 4 exam?
Ans. The minimum age for the TNPSC Grade 4 exam varies according to different posts. For some posts, it is 18 years and 21 years respectively.
Q2. Is knowledge of Tamil language necessary for the preparation for the TNPSC Group 4 exam?
Ans. Yes. Knowledge of the Tamil language is necessary.
Q3. In how many languages, the question paper of TNPSC Group 4 is set?
Ans. The question paper is set in both English and Tamil.
Q4. How many attempts are allowed for the TNPSC Group 4 exam?
Ans. There is no restriction on the number of attempts in the TNPSC GROUP 4 exam.