TNPSC Group 7 Hall Ticket 2017-18 or TNPSC Group 7 Admit Card 2017-18 is available on the TNPSC official website. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission uploaded TNPSC Group 7 Hall Ticket 2017-18 for eligible candidates who filled TNPSC Group 7 Application form 2017-18 on or before the last date and paid the application fee successfully. Candidates will have to bring their admit card at the time of the exam. It contains candidate’s name, roll number, test venue and other key details.
TNPSC Group 7 Admit Card 2017-18
Candidates are advised to download the TNPSC Group 7 Admit Card from the official website or direct download through the given link on this page. The candidate has advised reading the instruction carefully on schedule time, prohibited items and reaches the examination center well in time to avoid hardship.
|TNPSC Group 7 Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 available||12 Jan 2018|
|Date of Written Examination (Paper I)||20 Jan 2018|
|Date of Written Examination (Paper II)||20 Jan 2018|
|Date of Written Examination (Paper III)||21 Jan 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
Candidates who had submitted their application form before or on the last date of form submission will download TNPSC Group 7 admit card for written examination from the official website.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the written exam for Executive Officer posts against 04 vacancies as per the schedule. No TNPSC Group 7 admit card 2018 will be sent by post. Hence candidates must be alert and download TNPSC Group 7 hall ticket from the website as soon as they are released.
How to download TNPSC Group 7 Hall Ticket 2018?
- Visit TNPSC official website for Group 7 Recruitment 2017-18.
- Click on download admit card/hall ticket.
- Log in to the page using your details of the application form.
- Download and print the admit card generated.
Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type) (OMR Method) and Oral Test (S.S.L.C Standard) is given below.
Centres for Examination
The Written Examination will be held at the following centers:
|Sl. No.||Name of the centre||Centre Code||Sl. No.||Name of the centre||Centre Code|
- Applicants should choose any one of the above centers for writing the examination.
- Request for change of center will not be considered. (For further details refer ‘Instruction to Applicants’)
- The Commission reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of Examination Centre and to re-allot the applicants.
- Applicants will be required to appear for the Written Examination /Certificate Verification /Oral Test at their own expenses.
Important Instruction Regarding TNPSC Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- The candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
Leave a Reply