TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2020 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the hall ticket for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Examination. The hall ticket is available on the official website tnpsc.gov.in, tnpscexams.net, tnpscexams.in. Candidates also download the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon admit card 2020 through the direct link provided on this page. No hall tickets will be sent by post or any other mode. Candidates must conform with each and every instructions present in the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon hall ticket 2020. Know more details of how to dowload, details present in the hall ticket, important instructions from this page.
Latest: TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2020 is now available. Download through the link provided below.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2020
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts written examination/oral test for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official webiste. Candidates can check all the events regarding TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon hall ticket 2020 from below:
|Release of hall ticket||14 Feb 2020|
|Date of written examination||23 Feb 2020|
|Timings of the examination||Paper I: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
Paper II: 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Download Here: Click here to download TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon hall ticket 2020.
How to download TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2020?
To download TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon hall ticket 2020, candidates have to follow the steps provided below:
Step 2: On the homepage, now candidates have to serach for the “TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2020”
Step 3: Click on that link and enter the login details such as application id and date of birth to download the hall ticket.
Step 4: Thereafter, check all the details present on the hall ticket and take a print out of the hall ticket.
Details in TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2020
Before downloading the hall ticket of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020, candidates are advised to check the following details:
- Exam name
- Candidates name
- Name of the conducting body
- Exam date and time
- Exam center
- Candidates roll number/application number
Grievance Redressal Cell for the guidance of applicants
In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding applications, candidature, etc. applicants can contact the Commission‟s office in person or over Telephone No. 044-25332833 / 25332855 or the Commission‟s Toll-Free No. 1800 4251002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m. or Commission’s e-mail id email@example.com.
Instructions to the Candidates for TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates can check the important instructions regrading hall tcket of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon for the examination:
- Applicants must be dressed in a decent manner and should arrive 30 minutes before the start of the review with the downloaded hall tickets from the Commission’s website. No applicant will be allowed after 30 minutes after the start of the test on any account.
- Applicants who have submitted more than once and are therefore issued more than one Hall Ticket with different registration numbers should only hold one Hall Ticket and submit to the Commission the remaining Hall Ticket(s) detailing the details.
- Applicants with any contagious disease will not be admitted to the exam hall.
- Applicants must appear at the location to which they were assigned (as stated in the Hall Ticket) for the test. Venue switch will not be authorized. If any applicant appears in the places other than where he was originally assigned to for examination, his response paper will be invalidated.
- Upon request for confirmation, applicants will display the Hall ticket to the exam hall’s Invigilator / Chief Invigilator / Inspection Authority.
- Applicant should carry Pen (Blue or Black) and Hall Ticket only inside the examination venue. Other materials are not allowed. Applicants found in possession of any materials such as Notes, Pencils, Books, Guides, Electronic gadgets of any kind etc., inside the examination hall will be liable for rejection of application and debarment of the applicant for a period, as decided by the Commission.
The following is the exam pattern for TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020:
Mode of Examination: The exam is conducted in Written Examination/OMR mode
Type of Questions: Objective Type questions
Duration of Examination: Three hours id provided for paper I and Two hours is provided for paper II
Language: The Paper-I will be in English only and the Paper-II will be both in Tamil and English.
Minimum Qualifying marks for Selection: The minimum qualifying marks for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs & BCMs is 171 and 228 marks for others
Sections: The sections covered in Paper I is from Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Degree Standard) and for Paper II is from General Studies (Degree standard).
|Paper –I (Subject Paper)||300|
|Paper – II (General|
|Interview and Records||70|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission releases the result of wriiten examination of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 at the official website, tnpsc.gov.in. After the conclusion of the Oral Test, details of the marks of all applicants who appeared for the main written examination and oral test releases on the Commission’s website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in for a period of one year.
Upon completion of the selection process for a period of one year from the date of publication, descriptions of the marks of all the other applicants will be made available later on the Commission’s website. Those candidates who ask for marks information after deleting data from the website should submit in support of the director, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, a demand draft for Rs.10/-.