TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Result 2020 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the result of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Examination. The result is made available at the official webiste, tnpsc.gov.in, tnpscexams.net, tnpscexams.in. For further clarity, it is important to retain the hall ticket of both prelims and mains exams.In total there are 1141vacancies for the veterinary assistant surgeon post. TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon’s pay scale is Rs. 55500 – 175700 (Level 21) as per the 2017 updated Tamil Nadu Pay Rules. Know more details about TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon result 2020, from this page.
Latest: TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon oral test number statement 2020 is out. Check below.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Result 2020
Details of marks of all the other applicants will be made available on the official website on completion of selection process for a period of one year from the date of publication od result. Those who ask for mark details after removing data from the website should send in favor of the Secretary, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission a demand draft for Rs.10/-. A schedule of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Result 2020 is provided below:
|Date of written examination, Paper I & II||23 Feb 2020|
|Timings of the examination||Paper I: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
Paper II: 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
|Publication of Results||19 Oct 2020|
|Certificate upload for verification & Certificate|
|28 Oct & 06 Nov 2020|
|Date of Oral Test & Final Selection List||04 to 08 Jan, 11, 12, 18 to 23 Jan,|
25, 27 to 29 Jan 2021
Click here to check the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon oral test number statement.
Click here to check the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon result 2020 on the basis of certificate verification.
Click here to check the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon result 2020.
How to check TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Result 2020?
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon result 2020 released by TNPSC at the official webiste. Below are some steps that indicate the procedure for checking the result as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in, tnpscexams.net, tnpscexams.in.
Step 2: After reaching the home page of the official webiste, click on the result link
Step 3: Now, search for the result of NPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020.
Step 4: The result will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Check the results and download the same for further refrences.
Posts included in Group – I Services:
The recruitment of posts in the Group-I Services will take place in three consecutive phases.
- Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Written Examination
- Main Written Examination and
- Oral Test in the shape of an Interview
The preliminary examination is intended to serve only as a screening test. The marks earned by candidates who are deemed eligible for admission to the Main Written Review in the preliminary examination will not be counted in order to determine their final order of merit. Moreover, all applicants who obtain the same marks as the cut-off marks of their reservation groups are also admitted to the Main Written Examination in each reservation category, although the number of applicants to be admitted to the Main Written Examination may exceed 1:50. Before such admission, the applicants must submit the documents in support of the applicant’s eligibility criteria.
Posts for which selection is made on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test:
Where the selection is made on the basis of both the Main Written Examination / Written Examination and the Oral Examination, the Main Written Examination / Written Examination precedes the oral examination. Before the candidtaes called for the oral test in an appropriate ratio depending on the vacancy in each reservation category as decided by the Commission, will be further called for “Certificate Verification”. And applicants called for Certification Verification must be mindful that this procedure is done solely to assess their eligibility for further selection process and can not be viewed as the exact list of applicants to be accepted to the oral examination. Once the correct ranking has been checked, the disqualified applicants will be removed
Posts for which selection is made on the basis of Written Examination only:
The Written examination is carried out in the objective context of the OMR system (multiple choice questions). The answer papers are assessed by means of all applicants ‘ computers and the marks along with their respective group are posted on the Commission’s website. Information about the overall rank and grade are also given for that specific recruitment in respect of each candidate in their respective group category. The details of distribution of vacancies is also hosted by the Commission in the official webiste.
Certificate Verification is undertaken to confirm the eligibility of applicants ‘ claims in the online application. As the case may be, it is performed before oral test / counseling. Certificate verification is intended only to verify the applicants ‘ eligibility and is not the next stage of the process of selection. The actual selection process will start after checking the applicants ‘ statements for certificate verification.
List of Original Documents to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification (if applicable)
- Evidence of Date of Birth (SSLC / HSC / TC)
- Community certificate from the competent authority (ie. Life card)
- Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / Diploma / Degree / PG Degree or Provisional certificate etc.)
- B.Ed/M.Ed Degree / Provisional Certificate.
- Evidence for Typewriting / Shorthand Qualification
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz. SSLC / HSC / Degree/ Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Medical / Veterinary Registration Certificate / Bar Council Registration Certificate / Driving Licence
- Evidence of Practical Experience if any prescribed for the post advertised.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the first day of the month in which the Advertisement announcing the vacancies is published in the dailies
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he last studied or studying
- Physical Fitness certificate.
- Differently Abled certificate from a Medical Officer to the effect that he / she is a fit person to discharge his / her duties and with the entries therein regarding the percentage of Differently abled
- A certificate of Destitute Widow from the RDO or the Assistant Collector or the Sub-Collector concerned in the format prescribed.A certificate of Destitute Widow from the RDO or the Assistant Collector or the Sub-Collector concerned in the format prescribed.
- A certificate as evidence for claim in respect of Ex-serviceman.
- Evidence of extra–curricular activities if any
- No Objection Certificate
- Special records, if any specified in the Notification / Advertisement.
- Tamil Medium: Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) have to produce the evidence, such as Transfer Certificate, Provisional Certificate / Convocation Certificate / Degree Certificate / Certificate if needed mark sheets after received from the Board or University or from the Institution, with a recording that he / she studied prescribed educational Qualification in Tamil Medium
Exercising of Options
TTNPSC will announce the rank wise list of applicants summoned for therapy. On the day before the counseling date, all the original certificates will be verified and the applicants will be finally admitted to the counseling. The number of vacancies in the posts / units will be shown via a video projector at the time of counselling. The applicants will be assigned and selection orders issued depending on the option exercised and qualification.