TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the wriiten exam result of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service. The result for TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 is now available at the official website, tnpsc.gov.in. The total number of vacancies available to fill this post is 1141. Know more details of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020, like application process, scheme of examination, selection procedure etc, from this page.
Latest: Result of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 is now available. Check Here!
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020
The pay scale of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon is Rs.55500 – 175700 (Level 21) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017. Candidates can the schedule of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 from below:
|Notification release date||18 Nov 2019|
|Last date of submisison of application form||17 Dec 2019|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank||19 Dec 2019|
|Date of written examination, Paper I & II||23 Feb 2020|
|Timings of the examination||Paper I: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
Paper II: 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
|Release of Official Answer Key||26 Feb 2020|
|Publication of Results||19 Oct 2020|
|Certificate upload for verification & Certificate|
|28 Oct & 06 Nov 2020|
|Date of Oral Test & Final Selection List||To be announced|
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 Result
The wriiten examination result of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 is published by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on the official website, tnpsc.gov.in. Details of the marks of all applicants who appeared in the examination will be available on the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in for a period of one year after the conclusion of the oral test.
Once the selection process is completed for a period of one year from the date of publication, details of all other applicants ‘ marks will be made available on the Commission’s website later. A demand draft for Rs.10/-should be submitted by those candidates who request marks information after deleting data from the website in support of the director, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 Answer key
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission releases the answer key on the official website. Candidates can challenge the tentative answer keys of the objective type examination through the Answer Key Challenge window available in the Commissions website. Representations, if any, challenging the tentative answer keys shall be submitted only through online mode within seven days from the date of publication of tentative answer keys. Representations received by post or e-mail will receive no attention.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 Hall Ticket
Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available on the official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.net or
tnpscexams.in so as to enable the applicants to download the same. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post. Candidates must print out and carry the hall ticket to examination hall.
Grievance Redressal Cell for the guidance of applicants
In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding applications, candidature, etc. applicants can contact the Commission‟s office in person or over Telephone No. 044-25332833 / 25332855 or the Commission‟s Toll-Free No. 1800 4251002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m. or Commission’s e-mail id [email protected].
Scheme of Examination for TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020
The following is the scheme of examination for TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020:
Mode of Examination: Written Examinaton
Type of Questions: Objective Type OMR Method
Duration of Examination: Three hours id provided for paper I and Two hours is provided for paper II
Language: The questions in Paper-I will be set in English only and the questions in Paper-II will be set both in Tamil and English.
Minimum Qualifying marks for Selection: 171 marks for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs & BCMs and 228 marks for others
Sections: Paper I is from Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Degree Standard) and Paper II is from General Studies (Degree standard).
|Paper –I (Subject Paper)||300|
|Paper – II (General|
|Interview and Records||70|
Exam Centers of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020
The exam centers for TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 exam is provided below:
|Name of the center||Center Code|
- Request for change of examination centre / venue will not be entertained
- The Commission reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the applicants accordingly.
- Applicants should appear for the written examinations / certificate verification / oral test at their own expenses.
Before applying for TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 candidates must ensure they fulfill the eligibility criteria provided below:
- There is no age limit for candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories
- Candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs should not have completed 30 Years of maximum age.
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification (i.e., Degree) awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission:
- B.V.Sc., Degree (now known as B.V.Sc. & A.H.,) and
- Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent and
Note: Must be a Registered Veterinary Practitioner within the meaning of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984)
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2020 Application Form
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website. “One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One
Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration system on or before September 29, 2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the applicant‟s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
Fees: There are two types fees to pe paid online:
- Registration Fee: Candidates have to paye Rs 150/- for One Time Registration
- Examination Fee: The Examination fee of Rs 200/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for the recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession fee.
- Applicants who have registered under one – time registration system must pay the prscribed examination fee for te recruitment. (One – time registration is only to avail exemption from payment of registration fee for a period of five years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment)
- Applicants who had already registered under one time registration system by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment
Mode of payment:
- Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only), is payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable
- Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
Communication to the Applicants
Individual communication regarding the date and time of certificate verification, oral test and counselling (as applicable) will not be sent to the applicants by post. The details will be made available on the Commission’s website. Applicants will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail and they should watch the Commission’s website in this regard.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicants‟ appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the written examination will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
Certificate Verification is conducted in the online application to verify the validity of applicants claims. It is done prior to oral test / counseling, as the case may be. Certificate verification is only intended to verify the eligibility of applicants and is not the next stage of the selection process. The actual selection process must start after the applicants ‘ certification confirmation statements have been verified.
List of Original Documents to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification (if applicable)
- Evidence of Date of Birth (SSLC / HSC / TC)
- Community certificate from the competent authority (ie. Life card)
- Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / Diploma / Degree / PG Degree or Provisional certificate etc.)
- B.Ed/M.Ed Degree / Provisional Certificate.
- Evidence for Typewriting / Shorthand Qualification
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz. SSLC / HSC / Degree/ Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Medical / Veterinary Registration Certificate / Bar Council Registration Certificate / Driving Licence
- Evidence of Practical Experience if any prescribed for the post advertised.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the first day of the month in which the Advertisement announcing the vacancies is published in the dailies
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he last studied or studying
- Physical Fitness certificate.
- Differently Abled certificate from a Medical Officer to the effect that he / she is a fit person to discharge his / her duties and with the entries therein regarding the percentage of Differently abled
- A certificate of Destitute Widow from the RDO or the Assistant Collector or the Sub-Collector concerned in the format prescribed.A certificate of Destitute Widow from the RDO or the Assistant Collector or the Sub-Collector concerned in the format prescribed.
- A certificate as evidence for claim in respect of Ex-serviceman.
- Evidence of extra–curricular activities if any
- No Objection Certificate
- Special records, if any specified in the Notification / Advertisement.
- Tamil Medium: Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) have to produce the evidence, such as Transfer Certificate, Provisional Certificate / Convocation Certificate / Degree Certificate / Certificate if needed mark sheets after received from the Board or University or from the Institution, with a recording that he / she studied prescribed educational Qualification in Tamil Medium
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in