The Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (SET) will be conducted on March 4, 2018. The TNSET Answer Key will be released after that. It will be published by the conducting body i.e. Mother Teresa Women’s University. Candidates will be updated later from where to download the Tamil Nadu SET Answer Key and Question Paper, to know updated information follow official website www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in. Check more information about TNSET 2018 Answer Key from here.
TNSET 2018 Answer Key
The answer key of TNSET 2018 will be provided through PDF format to the candidates. It will be available for all the paper sets. Candidates may use it to match their answers and even calculate the score.
|Date of Examination||04 Mar 2018|
|TNSET 2018 Answer Key||to be announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Answer Key: Answer Key will be released on www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
How to Download TNSET 2018 Answer Key
To avail the answer key, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- Click on the official website or direct link given above.
- Click the link for the answer key of respective paper code.
- Download the answer key.
It is very important to download the TNSET answer key for the correct paper code. Through the questions in all the paper sets will be the same but the arrangement of it will be a difference. Hence, effecting sequence of answers given in the answer key.
How to Challenge TNSET 2018 Answer Key
After the examination of TNSET 2018, the answer key for all the papers will be displayed on the website: www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in Candidates can send their grievance along with documentary evidences within 15days after the publication of answer keys for all the papers to [email protected]
- The grievance will be addressed by experts, and the final/ amended answers keys will be uploaded on the website:www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in.
- Candidates can only challenge shaded answer in the answer sheet (OMR) for clarification by paying a sum of Rs.1,000/- per question in the form of SBI- Demand Draft in favour of The Member Secretary, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal, along with given below documents.
- Print out of Online Application Form (Confirmation page of uploaded online application)
- Print out of Hall Ticket
- Result copy (Screen Shot)
- Copy of OMR image available in the website: www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in.
In case the answer key(s) is/are found to be incorrect, the Mother Teresa Women’s University will process the result in the light of changed key (s) and qualify the additional Candidates for eligibility. However, the result of previously qualified Candidates of eligibility for Assistant Professor shall remain unchanged.