TNTET Online Application Form 2020 – Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) releases the TNTET application form online. To apply online for TNTET 2020, visit the official website, trb.tn.nic.in. Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as TNTET 2020 application fee. The applicant who wishes to teach Class 1 to class 5 should apply for Paper 1. For those who want to teach class 6 to class 8 should apply for Paper 2. Those candidates who have bachelor’s degree B.Ed degree are eligible to apply for TNTET 2020. For more details related to TNTET Online Application Form 2020 including the process to fill, online application, application fee, eligibility, and other information read the entire article.
TNTET Online Application Form 2020
Candidates have to apply for TNTET 2020 Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately. Those who wish to apply for both paper should fill application form both Paper 1 and Paper 2. Get important dates for TNTET online application form 2020 from the table below:
|TNTET Online Application Form 2020||Important Dates|
|Notification release date|
|Application process||To be announced|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
Apply here: Candidates can fill TNTET online application form 2020 as per schedule at trb.tn.nic.in.
We are providing here information based on TNTET 2019 notification. As soon as TRB releases TNTET 2020 notification, we will update it here as well.
TNTET 2020 Application Fee
TRB has prescribed category-wise application form for TNTET 2020. It is necessary for candidates to pay the TNTET application fee as per their category only. Check the application fee for TNTET 2020 from the table provided below:
|SC, ST, SCA, and Person with Disability Candidates||Rs.250/-|
Mode of payment:
- Candidates can pay TNTET 2020 application fee through online mode.
- Use Net Banking/Credit Card / Debit Card to pay TNTET 2020 application fee.
Documents required for TNTET Online Application Form 2020
To fill TNTET application form, candidates have to accumulate some documents before beginning the procedure. Here is the list of documents that applicants must keep ready before filling the TNTET online application form 2020:
Documents required for uploading
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
Documents required for details
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
TNTET 2020 Image Specification
TRB asks candidates to upload the images of their photograph and signature for TNTET online application form 2020. These images should be as per the specifications provided by the Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB). Refer to the image specification for TNTET 2020 provided in the table below
|Criteria||Photograph Specification||Signature Specification|
|Size||20 KB to 60 KB||10 KB to 30 KB|
|Format||JPG/JPEG /PNG||JPG/JPEG /PNG|
How to fill TNTET Online Application Form 2020?
Teacher Recruitment Board releases TNTET 2020 application form on the official website. We have also provided the direct link below he dates table to apply online. Follow the steps provided below to fill TNTET online application 2020.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website, trb.tn.nic.in or click on the direct link provided above.
- Click on ‘Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2020’ link.
- Under this link, candidates have to click on ‘online application’ link.
- Before beginning with the application form, click to register.
- Enter all the details entered in the registration form.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- A unique user Id and password is displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Application Form
- Login again using the user id and password provided.
- Enter the details asked in the TNTET 2020 application form.
- Check the declaration and click on ‘continue’ button.
- Now, fill the application form, educational details and upload the images.
- Take a preview of TNTET application form 2020 and proceed to pay the application fee.
Details to enter in TNTET Application Form 2020
The details that candidates have to enter in TNTET 2020 application form/registration are as follows:
Details for Registration
- Choose paper
- Name of the candidate
- Initials (Mr./Miss/Mrs.)
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Details for Application Form
- Whether have community certificate of Tamil Nadu or not
- Address – permanent address and communication address
- Examination centre (03 centres)
- Educational qualification details
What after TNTET Application Form 2020?
After the process of TNTET application form 2020 is over, candidates can download their admit card from the official website. To download TNTET hall ticket 2020, visit the official website, trb.tn.nic.in. As the TNTET hall ticket is available through login, keep the user ID and password ready. Candidates can also use their date of birth in place of a password for TNTET 2020 login. Also, take a print out of the admit card to carry it to the examination centre. The details that are present on the admit card are – the name of the candidate, examination centre, date and time of the examination.
Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) conducts the examination for the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET). To apply for TNTET Paper 1, candidates must have passed 12th standard with a 2-year diploma in elementary education. For Paper 2, graduation degree with B.Ed is required. Candidates have to go through an offline examination for TNTET 2020. After qualifying TNTET, candidates are awarded with teacher eligibility certificate. With the help of this certificate, candidates can apply for various teaching jobs. Qualified candidates can apply for government schools, semi-government and private sector schools.
TNTET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for TNTET application form.
Ans : Candidates can apply for TNTET through trb.tn.gov.in.
Ans : Yes. Candidates can apply for both Paper 1 and Paper 2. To do so, you have to pay a separate application fee for both the papers.