TRB Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017 has been issued by Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura. Candidates can log in to trb.tn.nic.in to download hall ticket of TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Enter application number and date of birth for the purpose of logging in. Admit card contains key details such as roll number, and examination venue. In addition, you will need it to get admission in exam centre. Applicants must check that all details in TRB Lecturer Hall Ticket are correct.
On day of exam, carry it alongside other required documents. Get here complete details of TRB Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017.
|Issue of Admit Card||01 Sep 2017|
|Date of exam||16 Sep 2017|
TRB Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017
Usually Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has been releaseed admit cards for written exam. Direct link to download admit card is give below.
Download hall ticket here – Click here to download TRB Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017 for written exam to be held on 16 Sep 2017.
If there is no photograph in your Hall Ticket – Please Click here to download the form.
Press Note Regarding Admit Card
You are able to download hall ticket of TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 as per schedule. Here it is important to realize that TRB will not send admit cards by post or any other means. Hence it is your responsibility to obtain hall ticket from official website.
How to download TRB Lecturer Admit Card 2017?
Prior to downloading admit card, keep log in data handy. Go through following steps to get TRB hall ticket.
- Either click on link given above above, or go to trb.tn.nic.in and navigate to hall ticket download link.
- In either case you will reach a page with a short notification on issue of hall ticket of TN TRB Recruitment 2017.
- At end of the page, there will be a link with text “Please click here for hall ticket download”. Click it.
- You will reach login for admit card page. It could look like following image.
- Enter application number, date of birth, and security key. Then click on “Login”.
- Download and print TRB Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017.
Check that all details in it are correct. Also note venue assigned. In case you are not familiar with location of center, try to visit it a day in advance. This way you will not get lost on day of exam and reach center on time.