TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu had issued notification for the direct recruitment for filling up 1058 vacancies of Lecturers (Engineering / Non- Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges for the year 2017-2018. Candidates below 57 years of age and those who have completed Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering / Master’s degree in the relevant discipline can apply for the TN TRB Recruitment 2017.
TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates could fill the application form for TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 as per the given schedule. Candidates were advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is given on the official website or on this page.
|Commencement of Submission of Application||29 Jul 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||11 Aug 2017|
|Date of Written Examination||16 Sep 2017|
|Date of result||07 Nov 2017|
Name of Post: Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges
Service: Tamil Nadu Educational Service
No. of Vacancies: 1058
The Subject-wise and communal turn-wise Details of Vacancies are as follows:
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs. 5400
Age Limit: Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- Lecturer in Engineering subjects: A first class Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned.
- Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study
Selection Procedure: The Selection will be made on the basis of Written examination and Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
Application Fees: The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ST and PWD candidates towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
Scheme of Examination
The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs. Duration of exam will be 03 hours.
Syllabus for TN TRB Recruitment 2017, Click here.
- Questions in the main subject will be on the subject for which the candidate has applied for.
- The question paper for all subjects will be of objective type with multiple choice questions in English only.
- If candidates are working elsewhere at the time of their applying for this recruitment should obtain the necessary No-objection Certificate and should submit at the time of Certificate verification.
The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- Written examination
- Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
The Written Competitive Examination will be as per schedule mentioned above. The Roll-Number-wise Mark List of all candidates will be published in the official website of TRB www.trb.tn.nic.in.
The Board will prepare the list of Candidates for Certificate Verification in the ratio of 1:2 based on the Written Examination Marks duly following the communal rotation and other relevant rules in vogue.
After certificate verification, the total marks secured by each candidate will be arrived at by adding weightage marks to the written examination marks. A merit list will then be prepared on this basis. Selection will be made from the merit list duly following merit-cum-communal rotation.
|Advertisement||Click here | Fresh Notification|