TRB Recruitment 2017 Application Form- To fill a total of 1663 candidates through Direct Recruitment, Government of Tamil Nadu has invited online applications from the eligible candidates to be posted as Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I in School Education and other departments for the year 2016-2017. Candidates not more than 57 years possessing PG degree in any relevant subject with B.Ed can apply for the job. For the post of Physical Director Grade-I, the candidates must possess any undergraduate degree with M.P.Ed.
The TRB Recruitment 2017 Application Form are to be filled in online mode at trb.tn.nic.in only before 30 May 2017. Rs.500/- is the application fees for the GEN/OC/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC and Rs. 250/- for SC/SCA/ST or Differently Abled. For all the information related to TRB Recruitment Application Form 2017, read the article and comment in the box from below.
Important dates TRB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
|Submission of application in online mode starts||10 May 2017|
|Submission of application in online mode Ends||30 May 2017|
|TRB written examination||02 Jul 2017|
Click Here to Apply for TRB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Age Limit-not more than 57 years as on 1 July 2017.
- Candidates must hold a Postgraduate degree in a relevant subject with B.Ed. Degree after completing 10th and H.Sc. followed by an Undergraduate Degree.
- It is also mandatory that applicant have studied the same subject in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree. For the post of Physical Director Grade-I, Bachelor’s Degree with M.P.Ed. is requisite.
- Anyone with a UG/PG Degree who has acquired the same after undergoing a course of one year duration will not be considered eligible.
- Candidates who obtained (SSLC, HSC, U.G Degree, P.G Degree, B.Ed Degree) simultaneously.
- Fluency in Tamil Language as Part I or Part II up to SSLC and PUC/Higher Secondary Course levels.
- Employee must pass Tamil Language Test within 2 years from the date of his/her appointment.
- The eligibility shall be verified by the Board at the time of Certificate Verification.
STEP-1 Basic Information
The TRB Recruitment 2017 Application Form will be filled only in online mode along with the fees. There is no provision of submitting the Application for TRB Recruitment 2017 and its fee in offline mode through DD, Cash or any other medium. Visit the website at trb.tn.nic,in or click the click above. The Fields indicated by (*)asterisk mark are mandatory.
- Candidate’s Name- as recorded in 10th board certificate
- Name of Father / Mother / Guardian-as recorded in 10th board certificate
- Date of Birth- as recorded in 10th board certificate
- Gender- Female/Male
- PWD- Persons with Disability should choose their percentage of disability and mention the need scribe as applicable
- E-Mail ID- enter a valid EMail ID and confirm the same.
- Mobile Number- enter his/her Mobile Number, second Mobile Number is optional.
- Address for Communication- Candidate should enter his / her address as per the specification given therein.
- Password- candidates will get the chance to select a password of their choice. It should be 8 to 15 characters long.
STEP-2 Confirmation Page
- A confirmation screen will be displayed with all the data filled by the candidate.
- Verify your details as Once registered, the fields CANNOT be modified.
- Use Edit data option to rectify the errors.
- Acknowledge the email and SMS sent on the registered email ID and mobile number. This acknowledgement link will display the candidate’s unique registration number.
- Educational Details- Enter the generated registration number and password. Complete the form by furnishing your Educational Details and main subjects studied in UG degree, PG Degree.
- After filling qualification details, the post applied for will display automatically
- Teaching Experience- Candidates with Higher Secondary class teaching experience should fill-in the teaching experience field.
- Date of Registration- candidates registered in Professional and Executive Employment Exchange should fill-in the date of registration.
- Exam Choice- choose exam district as per choice.
- Declaration- Read the declaration, tick the checkboxes and click SUBMIT.
STEP-5 Upload Photograph & Signature
- Upload your scanned recent colour passport port size photograph and signature.
- Photo File Size- between 15 kb to 50 kb.
- Signature File Size- between 5 kb to 20 kb.
- Format Accepted- jpg/jpeg format
Application fee charges along with service charges have to be paid by the candidate in online mode through online net banking /credit card / debit card. No fees in form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will be accepted in Offline mode and the applications forwarded with such modes of payments will be rejected.
What to do after applying?
Upon successful form filing and payment, acknowledgement receipt will be displayed. Save and take a print of the acknowledgment receipt. Keep the same safely till the recruitment process is not completed. The application form and admit card may be demanded at the time of certificate verification.