TS SET Admit Card 2020 – Telangana State SET admit card releases on the official website, telanganaset.org. Application number and password are required to login and download the TS SET admit card. Do not forget to carry TS SET admit card 2020 and a photo identity proof to the exam centre. The centre for the exam, date of the exam, timings for the examination is conveyed to candidates through TS SET hall ticket. Complete information about TS SET admit card 2020 including the process to download admit card, exam pattern, important instructions for the examination.
TS SET Admit Card 2020
Osmania University activates the link of TS SET mock test a few days before the examination. It can be practised by visiting the official website of TS SET. The schedule for TS SET admit card is given here:
|TS SET 2019|
|Release of admit card||June 25, 2019|
|TS SET 2018|
|Release date of admit card||July 01, 2018|
Download admit card here: Candidates can download TS SET admit card 2020 as per schedule from telanganaset.org.
How to Download TS SET Admit Card 2020?
Aspirants can download the admit card for TS SET examination as per the schedule released by the conducting body. TS SET admit card can be downloaded either by visiting the website or the direct link provided here.
Step to download TS SET admit card
1st step: Browse the official website of Telangana SET exam, telanganaset.org.
2nd step: Click on the TS SET hall ticket link once it is activated.
3rd step: Hereafter, aspirants are directed to login page where they need to enter their application number and password provided during the registration.
4th step: Click on the ‘submit’ button.
5th step: TS SET hall ticket 2020 now displays on the screen. Hit the download button and take a print out of the hall ticket.
Details Mentioned on TS SET Admit Card
Information that is conveyed to applicants through TS SET hall ticket are as follows:
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Parents Name
- Roll number
- Date of Birth / Age
- Candidate’s Address
- Name of the Examination
- Name of conducting body
- Venue of the Examination
- Reporting time
- Date of exam
Forgot TS SET Login Details? – Retrieve Here
Many times, aspirants forget the login credentials provided to them. Even though the credentials are emailed, there are chances that they might get deleted or lost. In such circumstances, Osmania University provides the facility to get the credentials back.
Forgot TS SET Application Number
- Reach the login page of TS SET.
- Click on forgot application number button.
- Enter the name, father’s name. security key and date of birth
- Click on the ‘submit’ button to get the TS SET application number
Forgot TS SET Password
- Visit the login page to retrieve the password.
- Click on ‘forgot password’ link.
- Enter the name, father’s name date of birth, security key.
- Hit the submit button to get the TS SET password.
Documents to Carry with TS SET Admit Card 2020
Conducting body asks aspirants to carry certain document with them to the centre. This is done for the purpose of candidate’s verification and to avoid the chances of impersonification. If they are found without these documents, they are not allowed to take the exam.
- A hard copy of TS SET admit card
- A photo identity proof –
- Passport, PAN Card, Aadhaar-UID, Voter ID, Government Employer ID and Driving License
TS SET 2020 Exam Pattern
We have provided here the examination pattern for TS SET examination :
|Mode of the examination||Computer based test|
|Duration the exam||03 hours (including both papers)|
|Type of questions||Objective type questions|
|Number of papers||Only 02 papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Maximum Number of questions||50 questions in Paper 1|
100 questions in paper 2
|Maximum marks||100 marks for Paper 1|
200 marks for Paper 2
|Marking Scheme||+02 marks – marks for correct answer|
Distribution of questions
|Paper||No. of Qs||Marks|
|I (General Nature)||50||100|
Subjects for Paper II
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science & Applications
- Earth Science
- Life Sciences
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Library and Information Science
- Social Work
- Environmental Studies
TS SET Exam Centres
During the TS SET application procedure, applicants have to select 03 centres for the examination as per their preference. However, the exam centre that is finally allotted to candidate depends on the subject availability and capacity of the test centres. Earlier this year, the examination was conducted on the following test centres.
|Center Code||Regional Centers|
Important Instructions for TS SET Examination
Here is the list of instruction that aspirants have to follow on the day of examination. These instructions are also conveyed through the TS SET admit card, and it becomes necessary to follow them to avoid the cancellation of the candidature.
- Carry all the documents listed above to avoid the cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates who do not have a clear photograph on their admit cards need to carry two passport size photograph to the centre.
- Ensure not to carry any electronic gadget like electronic or any other gadgets, tablets, pen drives, mobile/cellular phone, watch, Bluetooth devices, calculator, wallet, purse, notes, log tables, charts, loose sheets or recording instruments.
- Candidate’s biometric verification is done which includes capturing their images and thumb impression.
- It is necessary to reach the examination centre before the reporting time because it takes time to find the exam centre.
- Aspirants are allowed to carry only hall ticket and photo identity proof to the exam centre. Other belonging should be left outside the centre.
- Start the examination only if announced to do so.
- In case there are any technical problems during the examination, immediately inform the invigilator.
About TS SET
Telangana State Eligibility Test is conducted by Osmania University each year. After qualifying the examination, candidates become eligible for the recruitment of Lecturer/Assistant Professor. Only 06% of the candidates who appeared for both papers and have secure the qualifying marks are declared qualified.