TS SET Admit Card 2022: Osmania University, Hyderabad releases TS SET admit card 2022 online at telenaganset.org. Aspirants can also check the direct link to download the TS SET 2022 admit card through this article as well. Applicants can download admission tickets by entering the application number and date of birth. It is mandatory to carry the TS SET call letter to the test centre for verification. Applicants get more information about TS SET admit card 2022 from this article.
TS SET Admit Card 2022
The admission card is like an identity card. The admission card is also known as an entrance ticket, calling card, etc. The admission ticket describes the identity of the participants. No one can enter the examination cell without an admission ticket. All information on the ticket is known to people. We also need it.
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
Download admit card here: Candidates can download TS SET admit card 2022 as per schedule from telanganaset.org.
How to Download TS SET Admit Card 2022?
Candidates are advised to maintain their Internet connection and suitable web browser before downloading the TS SET 2022. Follow the procedure below to download the admission card:
- Visit the official website telanganaset.org
- Once the schedule has started, the download of the hall ticket link will be visible.
- Continue with the link and log in with the registration details such as email ID, password, etc.
- Click the link to save it in PDF file format for download
Details Mentioned on TS SET Admit Card 2021
After downloading the admission card, applicants should properly verify their details to identify possible errors such as blurry photos, spelling mistakes, misinformation, etc. Admission card details are listed below
- Name of candidate
- Name of candidate’s parents
- Position number
- Date of birth / age
- Address of candidate
- Name of examination
- Name of supervisory body
- Place of examination
- Time of registration
- Date of examination
Forgot TS SET Login Details? – Retrieve Here
Applicants often forget the login details made available to them. Even if the credentials are sent by email, there is a possibility that they will be deleted or lost. In such circumstances, the University of Osmania offers the opportunity to retrieve the certificates. Given below are the steps to retrieve the details –
- Open the TS SET login page.
- Click the Forgot application number button.
- Enter the name, the name of the father. Security key and date of birth
- Click the Submit button to receive the TS SET application number
TS SET forgotten password
- Visit the TS SET login page to retrieve the password.
- Click on the “I forgot my password” link.
- Enter your name, father’s name, birthdate, and security key.
- Click the Submit button to receive a password from TS SET.
Documents to Carry with TS SET Admit Card 2022
The governing body asks applicants to bring certain documents to the center. This is done for the purpose of verifying the candidate and avoiding the possibility of identity theft. If you are found without these documents, you are not allowed to take the exam.
- A hard copy of the TS SET registration card
- A photo ID –
- Passport, PAN card, AadhaarUID, voter identification card, employer identification card and driver’s license
Exam Instructions for TS SET 2022
Below is a list of instructions that applicants must follow on exam day. These instructions are also submitted via the TS SET acceptance form, and it becomes necessary to follow them to avoid cancelling the application. Please bring all the documents listed above to avoid canceling your application.
- Candidates who do not have a clear photo on their entry card must carry two passport size photos in the middle.
- Make sure you do not bring any electronic gadgets such as electronic or other gadgets, tablets, pen drives, cell phones, watches, Bluetooth devices, calculators, wallets, wallets, notes, log tables, graphs, loose papers or recording devices.
- Candidate biometric verification is carried out including image acquisition and thumbprint.
- It is necessary to reach the exam location before reporting time as it takes time to find the exam location.
- Candidates can only bring their room ticket and photo ID to the exam center. Other items should be left in the middle.
TS SET 2022 Exam Pattern
We have provided here the examination pattern for TS SET examination :
|Mode of the examination||Computer-based test|
|Duration the exam||03 hours (including both papers)|
|Type of questions||Objective type questions|
|Number of papers||Only 02 papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Maximum Number of questions||50 questions in Paper 1|
100 questions in paper 2
|Maximum marks||100 marks for Paper 1|
200 marks for Paper 2
|Marking Scheme||+02 marks – marks for correct answer|
Distribution of questions
|Paper||No. of Qs||Marks|
|I (General Nature)||50||100|
Subjects for Paper II
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science & Applications
- Earth Science
- Life Sciences
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Library and Information Science
- Social Work
- Environmental Studies
What After TS SET Admit Card is Out?
Once the exam has been taken, the TS SET exam board publishes the answer keys on its official website telanganaset.org for Paper I and Paper II. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can use the published answer keys to calculate the preliminary score. In addition, Candidates can also drop answer keys if they have one. Determine the discrepancy. The examination board evaluates the contested answer key and releases the final answer key with the result. Using the login page, application number and password – applicants can download the TS SET answer key.
About TS SET
TS SET (Telangana State Eligibility Test) is a state-level showing qualification test used for deciding the qualification of Telangana understudies for Assistant Professor and Lecturer in Telangana colleges and schools. The test is led by Osmania University (for Telangana State Government) consistently in the internet-based mode for General Studies (Paper-I) and 29 subjects (to be picked as paper-II). Applicants need to show up for both papers to qualify for the TS SET test.
Ans. Aspirants can download TS SET admit card from telanganaset.org.
Ans. Go to the official website of TS SET, telanganaset.org. Now, click on the relevant link and reach the login page. Here, enter the registration number and password. The TS SET admit card shall appear on the screen.