The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad, will conduct the competitive exam for the recruitment to the 851 vacancies for the post of Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO) Grade-II in the State of Telangana. The TSPSC has issued the TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 Admit Card on November 17, 2017. The candidates who registered for the TSPSC AEO 2017 and submitted their application before the last date, which was, October 30, 2017, can download their Admit Card. The Commission will be conducting the exam for TSPSC AEO Grade 2 Recruitment 2017 on November 22, 2017. The selection of the candidates for TSPSC AEO Recruitment will be done basis of the performance in the examination. Candidates, who are going to participate in the TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 process can check the complete information like Application filling process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process etc through this page below.
TSPSC AEO Grade 2 Recruitment 2017
The Commission conducts the exam for recruitment to the 851 vacancies for the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Agriculture and Co-operation Department (Subordinate Service) with a pay scale of Rs. 22,460 – 66,330/-. The schedule for TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 is given below.
|Submission of online Application Form starts||13 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications||31 Oct 2017|
|Application Form correction can be done till||15-16 Nov 2017|
|Hall tickets can be downloaded from||17 Nov 2017|
|TSPSC AEO 2017 exam date||22 Nov 2017|
TSPSC AEO Hall Ticket2017
The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 is available for download through online mode only. The candidates can download their TSPSC AEO Grade 2 Admit Card by entering the TSPSC ID and Date of Birth. The Admit card consists of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and venue. It is important that candidates should report at the designated exam center as per the schedule printed on the admit card and along with a printed copy of the same (i.e., TSPSC AEO 2017 Admit Card).
TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 – Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam: Undetermined (The Commission may conduct Online test or Offline OMR based examination)
- Type of Questions: Objective type Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: 150
- Duration of the Exam: 150 minutes
The exam will be divided into two papers and will be conducted as per the scheme provided below:
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||Number of Questions||Duration (Min)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper II: Concerned Subject||150||150||150|
The Examination will be held at the following Centre:
- Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction) or as may be decided by the Commission.
The Commission, however, reserves the right to allow candidates to any center other than the center chosen by the applicant or to abolish/create a new center for administrative reasons. Request for change of the center will not be entertained.
The syllabus for the TSPSC AEO Grade 2 Recruitment Exam 2017 is as follows:
Qualifying Marks for TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017
The Cut off marks for the selection of the candidates for TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 are as follows:
|SC, ST and PH||30%|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply online. The Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC AEO 2017 ad laid down by the Commission is as follows:
- Minimum– 18 years (should not be born after 01/07/1999)
- Maximum – 44 years (should not be born before 02/07/1973)
The Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
- Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course) OR
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering / B.tech (Agr.Engg.) on equal proportion. OR
- Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming). OR
- Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Commercial Agriculture and Business Management.
- The vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates who possess the above qualifications in the ratio of 4:1:4:1 respectively out of every 10 vacancies.
- If the candidates with the said qualifications in the ratio prescribed are not available among the applicants, such vacancies may be filled with the applicants available with other qualifications in the rotation as per merit.
TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- The Application form for AEO Grade 2 Recruitment 2017 was available online.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form like Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Contact Details, etc.
- Upload a scanned photograph, signature of the applicant and other relevant documents in the online application form as per the specification and then proceed to make payment for the application fee.
- The non- refundable application fee of Rs. 200/- can be paid by online mode through SBI ePay.
To complete the Application Process, applicants need to make payment of Rs. 200/- against the application fee charges. However, there are following categories which are exempted from paying the application fees:
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State only
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They are required to submit a declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-servicemen.
TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 Memorandum of Marks
The candidates will be issued the Memorandum of Marks on payment of Rs.200/- through Online Payment in favor of the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. The candidates can submit the request for Memorandum of Marks after one month from the date of publication of the final results in TSPSC Website. The Memorandum of Marks will be issued to the candidates for a period of 90 days only.
TSPSC AEO Grade 2 Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / OMR based.
- The final selection of the posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR Based.
TSPSC AEO 2017 Result
After the exam is conducted successfully, the Commission will upload the result at its official website. Based on the candidate’s performance in the TSPSC AEO 2017 entrance exam, a merit list will be prepared. The candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be allowed to participate in the verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
After the Result is Declared
After the declaration of TSPSC AEO Grade 2 Recruitment 2017, the selected candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If a candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by them are false, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. The appointment of the selected candidates is subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination.
TSPSC AEO Grade 2 Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
The Details of Vacancies Department wise i.e., Community, District Wise and Gender wise (General / Women) are in the pdf provided below:
- Check more details about the TSPSC AEO Grade 2 Recruitment at the official website – tspsc.gov.in