TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 examination is to be held in the month of November 2017. Candidates can check the Result of Telangana AEO Recruitment 2017. Result of TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 will be issued online after examination. Get TSPSC AEO Result 2017 complete information here.
TSPSC AEO Result 2017
Result of Telangana AEO Recruitment 2017 can be checked online through the official website. All the candidates who have appeared in the examination can check the Result. The direct link to check the Result will also be posted here as per official announcement.
|Date of Examination||22 Nov 2017 F.N & A.N|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Check Result: Link to check the TSPSC AEO Result 2017 will be available here.
How to check the TSPSC AEO Result 2017?
Candidates can check the steps to check the Result from below.
- Go to the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- Find the TSPSC AEO Result 2017 link from official link or click on direct link given above.
- Click on the Result link.
- Enter the details like Application number, registration number, date of birth etc.
- Result will be displayed on screen.
- Take printout of their Result.
TSPSC AEO Grade II Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / OMR based.
The final selection of the posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR Based.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in general.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.