Application Form of TSPSC for Extension Officer Online Recruitment 2017-18 is now available online. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get recruitment in the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) can apply before the last date. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying. In order to take part in the recruitment process, it is important to successfully apply online and then download admit card of TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18 before exam or interview.
TSPSC Extension Officer Online Application Submission 2017-18
TSPSC Online Application Form 2017 is now available on the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission. Candidates can apply online for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 for Extension Officer Online issued by Telangana State Public Service Commission using the link given below.
|Submission of ONLINE applications||23 Dec 2017|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE applications||24 Jan 2018|
|Examination||In the month of March 2018|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Apply Online: Click here for Application Form for Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor)
TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the Department as on the Date of Notification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (OR) Degree in Sociology; (OR)
- B.Sc. [Hons.] – Food Science & Nutrition; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc – Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017
- Minimum Age Limit: A Candidate should not be born after July 01, 1999.
- Maximum Age Limit: A candidate should not be born before July 02, 1973.
Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully. Candidates can fill the application form once they have completed the registration process. After the registration part is completed, you may fill in all the details in the application form and upload the documents as required of the prescribed format. The online application has to be submitted before the last date. Any application submitted after the due date will not be accepted. Also, application once submitted, any request for change in detail will not be entertained.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) ) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit a declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are employed).
- PH & Ex-servicemen.
Mode of Payment
The Fee mentioned is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection
of the application.
How to Apply
Follow the instructions given below to successfully apply for TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment:
Step 1: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
Step 2: Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually.
Step 3: Also you will need to upload documents to the online application by clicking the upload button. Specific details such as the opted Examination Centre, qualification details, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant.
Step 4: The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
Step 5: After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
Edit Option for the Candidate (For 3 Days)
Candidates are directed to take note that, after last date of receipt of Applications, Edit option to the candidates will be allowed for three (3) days to make any corrections regarding their Biodata particulars /Data corrections/Omissions etc., in the Online application already submitted to the Commission. After the due date, Data corrections through Online/Paper representations/Corrections on the Nominal Rolls will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit the application through the website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
Note: The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.