TSPSC invited applicants to apply for the post of Extension Officer. To select the candidates, TSPSC will be conducting an exam for Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) Recruitment 2017-18. After the exam, TSPSC will publish the list of candidates who have qualified the exam. The TSPSC Extension Officer 2017-18 shall be displayed on the official website at tspsc.gov.in as a pdf file. This file will contain the registration numbers of the selected candidates. Candidates can check complete details of TSPSC Extension Officer 2017-18 from the article below.
TSPSC Extension Officer Result 2018
After conducting the written/computer based test. In order to be declared as qualified, it is mandatory that the candidate obtains minimum qualifying marks. Candidates can check dates of all the important events related to TSPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2017-18 from the table below.
|Examination||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: Result will be declared at www.tspsc.gov.in.
How to check TSPSC Extension Officer Result
All those candidates who will appear in the written/Computer examination by TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) will soon be able to check their results by following the link on the official website at tspsc.gov.in.
- Follow the link that will take you to the official page of the website of TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission).
- We will provide the link to the candidates awaiting their result when the TSPSC Extension Officer 2017-18 Result is officially announced.
- Or you can visit the official website at tspsc.gov.in and on the home page look for “Result and Answer Key”.
- All the new notifications regarding the result of the various posts will be displayed.
- Click the link relevant to your post.
- The pdf file will open carrying registration number of the selected candidates.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / OMR based. The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR based.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for
verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as
The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are given below.
Category Percentage OCs 40% BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. The absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, Zone etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Documents required at the time of Verification
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed
proforma for the purpose of verification.
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o).
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o).
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
Commission’s Decision to be Final
The decision of the Commission in all aspects and in all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
Leave a Reply