The Singareni Collieries Company Limited has issued notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee & Other Posts. Total no of vacancy for which recruitment will be done is Approx. 750. The posts advertised are tentative. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply On-line by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. SCCL is going to conduct a written examination. Candidates who will qualify the written examination. On selection, the selected candidate has to produce the asked Certificates invariably during verification of Certificates.
SCCL Mines Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainee & Other Posts
Eligible candidates applied online from the official website i.e scclmines.com from September 25, 2017, to October 10, 2017, up to 5.00 PM. Important dates for SCCL Mines Recruitment 2017 is given below. Candidate are advised to submit the application before the last date to avoid last minute rush.
|Submission of Online applications||25 Sep 2017 at 3.00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications||10 Oct 2017 up to 5.00 PM.|
|Management Trainee (Hydrogeologist)(E2-Grade) (External)|
|Admit Card||13 Feb 2018|
|Exam Date||25 Feb 2018|
|Melter T&S Grade-B (External)|
|Admit Card||13 Feb 2018|
|Exam Date||21 Feb 2018|
|Management Trainee (Geophysicist)(E2-Grade) (External)|
|Admit Card||13 Feb 2018|
|Exam Date||18 Feb 2018|
|Management Trainee (Mining)(E2-Grade) (External)|
|Admit Card||10 Apr 2018|
|Exam Date||15 Apr 2018|
Application incomplete in any respect will be rejected. More than one application received for same post will be rejected.
Organising body: The Singareni Collieries Company Limited
Total no. of vacancies: 750
E-1 to E-5 (Executive Cadre) & E-6 to E-8 (Management cadre) Scales effective from
- E-1 .. RS.16400 – 40500
- E-2 .. RS.20600 – 46500
- E-3 .. RS.24900 – 50500
- E-4 .. RS.29100 – 54500
- E-5 .. RS.32900 – 58000
- E-6 .. RS.36600 – 62000
- E-7 .. RS.43200 – 66000
- E-8 .. RS.51300 – 73000
Minimum Qualification: Candidate must have done under graduation in the relevant field from the Institution Approved By UGC & AICTE
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years and maximum 30 Years. The Age Is reckoned as on 01.09.2017.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.scclmines.com or from the “Apply now” link below.
Application process for SCCL Mines Recruitment 2017 has been started. Applicants must compulsorily fill up all relevant columns of application and submit the application through website only. The Applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered. Candidates are advised to fill application form carefully and provide correct details only as Based on the information uploaded by the candidate, he/she is made eligible for issuance of Hall ticket. If the candidate fails to produce documentary proof for the information furnished the candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
Note: Candidates are advised not to send print application along with any enclosure.
- Apply Online – Over!
- Reprint Application form – Over!
Application fee: The candidates who are required to pay Application Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only). SC, ST and internal candidates are exempted from Payment of Application Fee.
Steps to be followed for submitting the online application for the above posts:
- Apply through the link provided above
- Click on “careers” link available on the homepage or can be accessed with the following URL: http://www.scclmines.com/scclnew/careers_OnlineRegistration.asp
- Upload all details of the Candidates in the respective Columns of the Online Application form. The details once entered, cannot be altered at a later date. Submission of any false or incorrect information or suppression of any factual information at any stage by the candidate is liable for disqualification of his candidature.
- Candidates have to take a print of the ONLINE Application Data Sheet after successful submission of data.
- Candidates have to submit one application only for eligible post. More than one application received for same post will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Number and
- Once the above details are filled and the Form is submitted, the candidate will be
directed to the Payment Form where he can choose a suitable mode of Payment
from the following.
- Debit Card.
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
Management Trainee (Mining): BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE (mining) (regular) or its equivalent qualification with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
Management Trainee (E&M): BE/ B.Tech/AMIE or its equivalent qualification in Electrical, Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Regular) with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from the Institution Approved By UGC & AICTE
Management Trainee (Hydro Geologist): M.Sc (Tech) Hydrogeology/ M.Sc (Appled Geology)/ M.Sc Geology with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate
Management Trainee (Geophysicist): M.Sc/ M.Tech in Geophysics or applied geophysics with minimum 60 % m,arks in aggregate.
Assistant Foreman Trainee (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME) from any state board of Technical Education approved by AICTE
For complete details regarding Minimum qualification, experience & Maximum age refer the Advertisement.
Admit card has been issued by The Singareni Collieries Company Limited to those candidates who have submitted the complete application form and paid the application fee (if applicable) before the last date. Hall Ticket contains all important details regarding examination. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the link below once it released by the officials.
Download Admit Card:
- Management Trainee (Mining)(E-2)(External)
- Management Trainee (Hydrogeologist)(E2-Grade) (External)
- Melter T&S Grade-B (External)
- Management Trainee (Geophysicist)(E2-Grade) (External)
SCCL is going to conduct a written examination. Candidates will be selected if they score minimum qualifying marks as defined below.
For executive cadre
Minimum qualifying marks: 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 25% for SC/STs in the Written Test.
For non-executive cadre
Minimum qualifying marks: 30% for OCs, 25% for BCs and 15% for SC/STs in the Written Test.
SCCL Mines Recruitment 2017 result will be announced after the written examination. On selection, the selected candidate has to produce the following Original certificates.
- Study Certificates from Class IV to X – to ascertain Local Status.
- SSC/ITS EQUIVALENT – for Proof of Date of Birth.
- All Qualifying Certificates for the post (Memo of Marks + Provisional / Original Degree).
- Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority not earlier than six months.
- Employment Registration Card (Optional).
- I.D. Proof mentioned in the online application.
- If employed in Govt. Services, Relieving Letter from the HOD of the respective Department.
- Copy of online application data sheet.
Leave a Reply