TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2020 – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is responsible for the release of hall ticket. The recruitment is done to fill up the Forest Beat Officer posts in the State of Telangana. Candidates who submitted the TSPSC Forest Beat Officer application form can access the admit card. Candidates who are going to appear for physical test can picked up their hall tickets from the venue given belwo. Scroll down the page to get complete information about TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card 2020.
Latest: The list of hall tickets of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer candidates for Physical Test has been released. Download through the link provided below.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2020
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 hall ticket is issued for the candidates who submitted the application form. TSPSC doesn’t send any admit cards via post. All the important dates for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer 2020 written examination are as given below.
|Exam date||29 Oct 2017|
|Physical Test (1st spell)||02-12 Jul 2018|
|Certification Verification (1st spell)||20-25 Aug 2019|
|Certificate Verification (2nd spell)||05 Feb 2019|
|PET (2nd spell)||06 Feb 2019|
|Hall Ticket issues for Physical Test||07 Feb 2020|
|Physical Test date||15-18 Feb 2020|
Admit Card: Click here for list of hall tickets of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer candidates for Physical Test.
Things to carry with TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card 2020
The candidates will only be allowed to carry the below-listed items in the exam hall. Check from the below points.
- TSPSC Admit Card for Forest Beat Officer Exam.
- Photo Identity Proof.
- Ball Point Pen (Black or Blue)
Biometric Assessment of the Candidates
The candidate has to reach the examination center 90 minutes before the commencement of the exam. While in case of the offline exam, the candidate has to reach 30 minutes at the examination center before the commencement of the exam.
- A biometric assessment is done at the time of examination.
- Candidate must not apply any kind of ink or henna as it hinders the process of biometric verification.
Instruction Regarding Offline OMR Based Examination for Candidates
- Candidate has to submit the Original Copy of the answer sheet to the invigilator, whereas, a duplicate copy can be carried home.
- Candidate can bubble the answers in the OMR sheet with a pen only.
- Candidates who are totally blind are allowed to write the examination with the help of scribe and 10 minutes extra time is offered to them.
- 20 minutes per hour extra time is given to candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY.
- Candidates who do not have both the upper limbs for Orthopedically Handicapped are provided with the scribe.
Instruction Regarding Online Examination for Candidates
- Candidates must reach the examination venue 90 minutes before the exam time.
- The candidate is allowed to login to the system 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- The Invigilator will announce the username and password for login the window.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Answer Key 2020
After the commencement of the written exam, TSPSC releases the answer key. The answer key is released on the official website of the TSPSC. A provisional answer key is released first only after it the candidates can raise the objections or challenges if any. After it, TSPSC releases the final answer key. Answer Key is released in the pdf format.
About TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam
The Forest Beat Officer Examination is conducted to fulfill the vacancies for the post of Forest Beat Officer. The entrance exam can either be conducted as Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR exam. The candidates are selected on the basis of written examination, walking test, and medical test. The questions are asked from subjects mathematics and general knowledge. The candidate has to solve the 100 questions in both Paper 1and Paper 2.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidate can download it from the TSPSC official website or can get the direct link from this page also.
Ans : No, a candidate can't apply for the change in the exam date or the exam center. Only the exam Commission reserves the right for changes in the examination centers.
Ans : No, the candidate has to appear for the exam only at the allotted examination venue as mentioned in the candidate's admit card.