TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017 has been issued on October 25, 2017. Telangana State Public Service Commission conduct online / offline (OMR Based) examination to fill up the Forest Beat Officer posts in the State of Telangana. Candidates who have filled their Application Form online through the official website before the last date are eligible to download the Hall Ticket. To do so, the candidates will have to submit the TSPSC ID and Date of Birth. TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017 is also known as Admit Card 2017. Get TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017 complete information here.
Important: TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2017 has been announced. Check here.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017
Hall ticket for TSPSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2017 will be issued online. It will not be dispatched offline to the candidates. All the important dates for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer 2017 written examination are as given below.
|Availability of Hall Ticket||25 Oct 2017|
|Date of Exam||29 Oct 2017|
Download here: Click Here to download the admit card of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer.
List of Qualification Rejection candidates of F.B.O: Click here to check.
To download hall ticket of other TSPSC exams – Click Here
How to Download TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017
The candidates can download the admit card of Forest Beat Officer by following the steps below:
- Click on the link that will be soon provided here.
- The link will lead to the admit card downloading page, which will appear as below.
- To access the admit card login, the candidates will have to enter the TSPSC ID and Date of Birth.
- Lastly, click on the ‘GO’ button and the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
It should be noted that the TSPSC ID and Date of Birth are to be entered as allocated and used during the application form filling.
Items to be Carried with TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card
The candidates will only be allowed to carry the below listed items at the exam hall. Apart from these, the candidates will not be allowed to carry any other item inside the exam hall.
- TSPSC Admit Card for Forest Beat Officer Exam.
- Photo Identity Proof.
- Ball Point Pen (Black or Blue)
The photo ID proof to be carried can be Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc. It should be ensured that the photograph of the candidates should be clearly visible on the admit card.
Biometric Assessment of the Candidates
As per the official notification of the examination, the candidates appearing for the exam in online mode must reach the exam center 90 minutes before the exam. Whereas, the candidates appearing for the exam offline exam are to reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the examination.
- At the exam hall, the Biometric assessment of the candidates will be done.
- The thumb impression of the candidates will be verified. Hence, it is advised that the candidates do not put ink, henna, etc on their hands.
About TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam
The Forest Beat Officer Examination is begin held to fill 1857 vacancies. The selected candidates will get a pay grade of Rs. 16,400 – 49,870. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, walking test, and medical test. The specification and instructions for written exam are as below:
- Examination Mode: Offline
- Calculator: Not Allowed
Instruction Regarding Offline OMR Based Examination for Candidates
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
- The candidates will be supplied OMR Sheet consists of two copies i.e., the Original Copy (Top Sheet) and Duplicate Copy (Bottom Sheet). The original copy is to be handed over to the invigilator, whereas, duplicate copy can be carried home.
- Bubbling the answers in OMR sheet with pencil will lead to rejection of the answer sheet.
- The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
- The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Commission reserves the right to cancel his/ her candidature and to invalidate the Answer Sheet.
- Wherever Written Examination is held, only those candidates who are totally blind are allowed to write the examination with the help of scribe and 10 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour.
- An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is also permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected for the extent slowing the performance of function (Minimum of 40% impairment). No scribe is allowed to such candidates.
- Scribe will be provided to those candidates who do not have both the upper limbs for Orthopedically Handicapped. However, no extra time will be granted to them.
- The scribe should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and the academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
- The candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable
Instruction Regarding Online Examination for Candidates
- Candidates shall report at the venue one and half hour (90 minutes) before the exam time.
- Date and Time of the Examination as per TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card 2017.
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
- After logging in, your screen will display:
- Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
- Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
- To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric key pad and the mouse.
- On the online exam question screen, the timer will display the balance time remaining for the
- completion of exam.
- The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response:
- White (Square) – For un-attempted questions.
- Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions.
- Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.
- Violet (Circle) – Question marked by candidate for review, to be answered later.
- Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by candidate for review.
- After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark your question for review, and then go to the next question.
- To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
- A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
- In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. They will help.
- You may view INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on the INSTRUCTIONS button on your screen.
- The SUBMIT button will be activated after 150 Minutes. It will continue for an additional 50 Minutes for PWD candidate eligible for compensatory time.
- In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
- You will be provided a blank sheet for rough work. Do write your Login ID and Password on it and return it back when done.
- Please don’t touch the key board as your exam ID will get locked. If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator.
- You cannot leave exam room before submitting the paper. Please inform the invigilator if you want to use the wash room.