Telangana State Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released official notification of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017 to fill up the Fores Beat Officer in Forest Department (EFS&T) post in the state of Telangana. Candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria and are eligible as per the norms applied online. Now, the admit card has been released for the properly registered candidates. Candidates who are interested to take part in the Recruitment process of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017 can check the complete information like application process, eligibility criteria, dates, selection process etc through this page below.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017
|Submission of online application form starts||21 Aug 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application||12 Sep 2017|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||07 days before the exam|
|Date of Exam||29 Oct 2017|
|Exam Result||20 Jun 2018|
|Physical Test||02 Jul 2018|
|Final Result||To be announced|
- Name of the Post – Forest Beat Officer
- No. of Post – 1857
- Age Limit – Between 18 years to 31 years.
- Educational Qualification – Must have passed the Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
Selection Process – Candidates who are eligible can be selected on the basis of following rounds:
- Walking Test
- Medical Test
Fee – Application Fee is Rs. 200 and Exam Fee is Rs. 80/-
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017 – Application Form 2017
The application process has ended but the candidates, who still wish to know it, may check it from below.
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Candidate who are eligible can fill the application form online. The direct link to fill the application form was available here.
FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
How to Apply?
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
III STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
- Must have passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment posts in the service, unless he is not less than 163 cms. in height, not less than 84 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and has a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
- In case of women candidates they must not be less than 150 cms. in height not less than 79 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and a Chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
- Provided the minimum height is relaxable by 5 cms, in the case of the candidates belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes.
- Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, where the reserved quota cannot be fully utilized for want of sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite Physical Qualifications, physical standards shall not be less than 158 cms. in height and not less than 78.8 cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate should possess normal Eye sight apart from the Physical requirements prescribed above.
- The candidates selected in the First Step i.e, Written Examination shall be subjected to the test of walking.
- In case of male candidates, a distance of 25 KM walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration.
- In case of woman candidates a distance of 16 KM is to be completed in 4 hours duration.
- The walking test is only a physical endurance test and shall not carry any marks. It is treated as a qualifying test.
Weightage shall be given to NCC candidates having requisite qualifications, physical measurements at the time of selection as follows
- NCC – “C” Certificate holder – 5 bonus marks.
- NCC – “B” Certificate holder – 3 bonus marks.
- NCC – “ A” Certificate holder – 1 bonus mark.
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 31 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017.
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (31 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1986.
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
N.B.: 1) No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
2) No person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017 – Scheme of Examination & Centre of Exam
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type.
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration||Max. Marks|
|Paper I – General Knowledge||100||90||100|
|Paper II – General Mathematics||100||90||100|
The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centres or as may be decided by the Commission.
- Ranga Reddy
The Commission reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by written examination (objective type), walking test and medical test as per rules for those qualified in written examination.
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based.
- Walking Test
- Medical Test
The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR Based, duly giving weightage (bonus marks) to the NCC Certificate holders as per rules.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
- The appearance in all the paper/papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in General.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Click here for more details regarding TSPSC Recruitment.