TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020: Recently, TSPSC has released the list of candidates for the physical test (5th spell). Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) conducts the recruitment process for the post of Forest Beat Officer. TSPSC) has released a web note regarding the conduction online certificate verification for Forest Beat Officer at tspsc.gov.in. The certificates upload link for 724 (2nd list candidates) is made available from July 01-08, 2020, and weblink to exercise web options is available from June 29, 2020. Get here complete details of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer recruitment 2020 including qualifying marks, result, selection procedure, etc.
Latest: TSPSC has released List of Candidates for Physical Test 5th Spell. Check here
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020
The candidates selected using the recruitment process are deployed in the Forest Department in Telangana. The number of vacancies will be updated on this page, once the official notification is released by Telangana State Public Service Commission. Check the schedule of important events related to TSPSC Forest Beat Officer recruitment 2020 from the table below.
|Application start date||21 Aug 2017|
|Application end date||12 Sep 2017|
|Hall ticket issues for objective exam||7 days before exam|
|Exam date||29 Oct 2017|
|Physical Test (1st spell)||02-12 Jul 2018|
|Certification Verification (1st spell)||20-25 Aug 2019|
|Certificate Verification (2nd spell)||05 Feb 2019|
|PET (2nd spell)||06 Feb 2019|
|Hall Ticket issues for physical test (2nd spell)||07 Feb 2020|
|Physical test date (2nd spell)||15-18 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of Result||20 May 2020|
|Web options available from||29 Jun – 08 Jul|
|Certificate Verification upload link||01-08 Jul 2020|
|Hall Ticket issues for physical test (3rd spell)||01 Aug 22020|
|Physical test date (3rd spell)||04 Aug 2020|
|Physical test date (5th spell)||06 Apr 2021|
Web Note for Online Certificate Verification for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020
In the view of safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the commission has decided to conduct the certificate verification in online mode. The weblink to exercise the web option is available from June 29, 2020 till July 08, 2020, on the commission’s website.
Verification of Certificates:
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 Result
TSPSC releases the result of the recruitment process online. Check important aspects of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 result declaration below.
- The TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 result is announced at tspsc.gov.in.
- First, the result of written test is announced, on the basis of which candidates are invited for physical test (walking test).
- After the walking test, a merit list is released. The merit list details the candidates who have to appear for certificate verification.
Qualifying Marks for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020
TSPSC specifies the minimum qualifying marks to qualify the written exam. Candidates can check the qualifying marks from the table given below. It is as per previous recruitment’s notification.
Selection Process for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020
The selection procedure consists of following 3 stages:
- Written Examination: This is the first step in the selection process. The candidates have to score more than the qualifying marks prescribed by TSPSC. The selection of the candidates is purely based on the marks secured in this test.
- Walking Test: The candidates who qualify the 1st stage have to appear for a walking test to prove their physical fitness for the post. Walking test serves as a qualifying test only.
- Medical Test: Finally, the selected candidates have to undergo a medical examination. This is done to test the medical fitness of the applicants. It is a must to pass the medical examination to be considered for recruitment as TSPSC Forest Beat Officer.
Application Form for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020. Key details to be noted about TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 application form are as follows.
- TSPSC releases TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 application form in online mode.
- To apply, prospective applicants need to visit tspsc.gov.in.
- The details to be filled in the application form include name, parents’ names, date of birth, gender, category, aadhaar card number, qualification details, exam centre etc.
How to apply?
Step 1: Visit the official website of TSPSC for One Time Registration (OTR). The candidates who are already registered on TSPSC website need not register again.
Step 2: Login using Date of Birth and TSPSC id, generated after OTR.
Step 3: Fill all the details in the application form, upload required documents and choose the exam centres. Preview and submit the application form to proceed to the payment page.
Step 4: Pay the application fee using a prescribed payment method.
Step 5: Take print-outs of the filled-in application form and fee receipt.
Application Fee: Check the table below to know about application fee, as per previous recruitment’s notification.
|Category||Application Fee||Exam Fee|
|General||Rs 200||Rs 80|
|SC/ST/BC of Telangana||Rs 200||–|
|Unemployed applicants of Telangana||Rs 200||–|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020
All the applicants must meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by TSPSC to be eligible for the recruitment process. Check below age limit, minimum educational qualifications and physical standards required for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020.
Age limit: The candidates must lie in the age bracket of 18-31 years in order to apply.
Age relaxations: Check the image given below to know about relaxations in upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications required: All the candidates must have passed intermediate (class 12) examination or its equivalent to be eligible.
Physical requirements: The candidate must have normal eyesight along with physical standards mentioned below.
|Min. Height||163 cms||150 cms|
|Min. Chest||84 cms||79 cms|
|Min. Chest Expansion||5 cms||5 cms|
Syllabus for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020
The question paper for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 exam covers the following 2 sections: General Knowledge and General Mathematics. The candidates can check the topics covered under each of these sections here.
Paper 1- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Disaster Management and Environmental Issue
- Economy and Geography of India with special emphasis on Telangana
- Salient features of Indian Constitution
- Indian Political System
- Modern Indian History
- Telangana Movement and History of Telangana
- Heritage, Culture, Society, Art of Telangana
- Telangana State Policies
- Ethics, Social Awareness, Sensitivity to Weaker Sections and Gender
Paper 2- General Mathematics
Exam Pattern for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020
Knowing the exam pattern beforehand is beneficial to the applicants appearing for the exam. The exam pattern for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 exam is given below. It is as per previous recruitment’s notification.
Written Exam Scheme
- Type of Questions: Objective (Multiple-choice)
- No. of Papers: 2
- Total number of questions: 200
- Duration: 180 minutes (90 minutes each for Paper 1 and Paper 2)
- Paper-wise distribution: Check from the table below.
|Type||No. of Qs||Max. Marks|
Walking Test Scheme: The candidates selected in the first stage have to go through a walking test. Check important aspects regarding walking test below.
- Male candidates have to cover a distance of 25 KM in 4 hours.
- Female candidates have to cover a distance of 16 KM in 4 hours.
Admit Card for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020
Applicants are issued hall ticket for the written exam. Important points to know about TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 admit card are the following.
- Telangana State Public Service Commission issues TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 admit card in online mode.
- Those who have applied can download it from tspsc.gov.in.
- The details present in the hall ticket are the name of the candidate, exam date and time, reporting time, exam centre details and important exam instructions.
Things to carry with admit card to the exam centre
- A valid photo identity proof
- Ball Point Pen
Answer Key for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020
Test takers can check correct answers of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment exam using its answer key. Here’s what is critical to know about the answer key.
- Just after exam, TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 answer key is published by coaching centres.
- Coaching centres provide TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 exam answer key in an unofficial capacity.
- Official answer key of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 is released by Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- Candidates can check the answer key by TSPSC at tspsc.gov.in.
- Calculation of marks for the result is as per TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020 answer key by TSPSC only.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a recruitment body in the state of Telangana. It was established in the year 2014 under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. TSPSC is responsible for conducting recruitment processes for various civil service posts in Telangana. The headquarters of the Commission is located in Hyderabad. Other than selection of candidates for civil service jobs, TSPSC also advises the state government on various matters such as promotions, transfers, formulating recruitment rules and disciplinary actions.
Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
To know more information about TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2020, download previous recruitment’s notification.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”538″ tag=”recruitment”]
Sir how can I check my fbo marks