Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad has released notification for the recruitment of TSPSC Forest Section Officer 2017 to the post of Forest Section Officer in Forest Department (EFS&T) in Telangana state. Applications are invited Online from the qualified candidates who are eligible for TSPSC Forest Section Officer 2017 through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who are eligible and willing to fill the application of TSPSC Forest Section Officer 2017 for the post Forest Section Officer can check all the details like important dates, vacancy details, application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from below on this page.
TSPSC Forest Section Officer 2017
|Submission of online application form starts||21 Aug 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application||12 Sep 2017|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||15 Oct 2017|
|Date of Exam||22 Oct 2017|
|Result||27 Apr 2018|
|PET||04 to 11 May 2018|
05 & 06 Nov 2018 (For 2nd spell)
|PET Result||19 Jun 2018|
|CV Dates||26 & 27 Jun 2018|
29 Nov 2018 (For 2nd spell)
Name of the Post – Forest Section Officer
No. of Post – 90
Scale of Pay – Rs 21,230 – Rs 63,010/-
Age Limit – Between 18 to 31 years.
Educational Qualification – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in various discipline.
Selection Process – Selection of candidates can be done on the basis of following rounds:
- Walking Test
- Medical Test
- Application Fee – Rs. 200/-
- Exam Fee – Rs. 80/-
Applications are invited Online from the eligible candidates to fill the post of Forest Section Officer in Forest Department (EFS&T). Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The direct link to fill the online application form is provided below.
- Application Process is over now…!!
Fee: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application.
How to Apply?
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
Step I: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
STEP II: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
STEP III: Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
STEP IV: The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
STEP V: After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University of India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment posts in the service, unless he is not less than 163 cms. in height, not less than 84 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and has a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
- In case of women candidates they must not be less than 150 cms. in height not less than 79 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and a Chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
- Provided the minimum height is relaxable by 5 cms, in the case of the candidates belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes.
- Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, where the reserved quota cannot be fully utilized for want of sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite Physical Qualifications, the physical standards shall not be less than 158 cms. in height and not less than 78.8 cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate should possess normal Eye sight apart from the Physical requirements prescribed above.
- The candidates selected in the first step i.e., Written Examination shall be subjected to the Test of Walking.
- In case of Male candidates, a distance of 25 km walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration.
- In case of Women candidates, a distance of 16 km walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration.
- The Walking Test is only a physical endurance Test and shall not carry any marks. It is treated as Qualifying Test.
Weightage shall be given to NCC candidates having requisite qualifications, physical measurements at the time of selection as follows
NCC – “C” Certificate holder – 5 bonus marks.
NCC – “B” Certificate holder – 3 bonus marks.
NCC – “ A” Certificate holder – 1 bonus mark.
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 31 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (31 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1986.
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
- No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
- No person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
Scheme of Examination & Centre of Exam
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
Max. Total Marks – 200
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Max. Marks|
|Paper I – General Knowledge||100||90||100|
|Paper II – General Mathematics||100||90||100|
The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centres or as may be decided by the Commission.
- Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
The Commission reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by written examination (Objective type), walking test and medical test as per rules for those qualified in written examination.
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based.
- Walking Test
- Medical Test
The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR Based, duly giving weightage (bonus marks) to the NCC Certificate holders as per rules.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
- The appearance in all the paper/papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in General.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
For more details regarding TSPSC Forest Section Officer 2017 – Click here