KVS Admit Card 2016-17 is issued by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). You can download KVS Admit Card 2016-17 for PRT, TGT, PGT, PRT (Music), TGT (Music), Principal posts at www.mecbsekvs.in. All candidates who had submitted exam application form with fees as per schedule can download call letter from official website. For the purpose of obtaining KVS Hall Ticket 2016-17, log in using applicant ID and date of birth. Print e-hall ticket and check instructions for recruitment exam in it.
Latest News – Interview Call Letter for Post of KVS PGT, TGT and PRT is now available to download.
KVS Interview Call Letter 2016 – 2017
Candidates who have qualified the written exam for KVS Recruitment 2016 – 2017 are eligible for next stage i.e interview. Candidates can download the interview call letter from official website or through the link given below.
Download Interview Call Letter here
Click here to download Interview Call Letter for PGT, TGT and PRT.
Click here to download Interview Call Letter for PRT (Music).
Interview Schedule & List of candidates for PRT (Music) post, click here.
Click here to download Interview Call Letter for Principal post.
Interview Schedule & List of candidates for Principal post, click here.
KVS Admit Card 2016 – 2017
Name of recruitment: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Examination 2016-17
For posts of: Principal, Post Graduate Teachers(PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers(TGTs), Primary Teacher (PRT) and Primary Teacher (Music).
- Admit Card process is over now.
KVS Admit Card 2016 – KVS Hall Ticket 2016 is issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Admit card of KVS PRT, TGT, PGT, Principal Recruitment 2016 can be downloaded by applicants at www.mecbsekvs.in and www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Candidates must carry officially issued KVS 2016 Admit Card on exam day. At exam center, authorities will verfy identity of candidate using call letter and other documents.
Candidate can appear only for the post applied.
Signature / Photograph Issue in KVS Admit Card 2016 – 2017
In case signature and/or photograph of the candidate is missing or not pertaining to the candidate on the above online admit card for KVSRE-2016-17, such candidate is advised to send scanned copy of his / her signature (10KB-40KB) and / or photograph (10KB-100KB) to Miscellaneous Exam Unit through E-mail [email protected] for inclusion of the same in Admit Card.
Instructions for exam, given in KVS Call Letter 2016 – 2017
- The Candidate should report at the examination centre 90 minutes before the actual commencement of examination. Candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination under any circumstances.
- Candidate should bring his/her own blue/black ball point pen for filling OMR Sheet as CBSE will not provide Ball point pens for KVSRE-2016-17.
- Candidate without having proper admit card and photo id proof shall not be allowed in the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- Candidate shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the conclusion of examination, without signing the attendance sheet second time and without submitting the OMR Sheets to the invigilator.
- Before writing particulars on the cover page of Test Booklet, candidate should check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains same number of pages as written on top of the cover page.
- Candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her Test Booklet he/she is liable for suitable action under Unfair Means.
- Candidate should use blue/black ball point pen only to write/fill his/her particulars on Test Booklet and OMR Sheet.
- Use of PENCIL, WHITE FLUID & OVER WRITING / CUTTING on TEST BOOKLET and OMR SHEET is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Candidate should ensure that he/she has darkened the circle for providing information i.e. Roll Number, Test Booklet Number & Code etc. in the OMR Sheet.
- On completion of the test, the candidate must handover the OMR Sheet to the invigilator in the room/hall and take away Test Booklet only.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate as per the information provided by him/her. The eligibility of the candidate has not been verified by the Board. The appointing authority will verify the same before appointment/recruitment.
- Your candidature to appear in the examination is provisional subject to verification/fulfilling of your educational/professional qualifications and other testimonials.
Important things to carry on day of exam that are mentioned in KVS Admit Card 2016 – 2017
- Officially issued KVS 2016-17 admit card.
- One photo ID proof such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport.
- Ball point pen (blue / black) of good quality.
List of barred items
Books, notes, bits of papers, geometry / pencil box , plastic pouch, pencil, scale, log table, writing pad, eraser, cardboard, electronic devices, watch, wrist watch, wallet, goggles, handbags, mobile phones, earphone, microphones, cameras, headphones, pen-drives, pager, bluetooth devices, calculator, debit/credit card, electronic pen/scanners, food & beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), water bottle and other items which could be used for unfair means.
Important information in KVS Admit Card 2016 – 2017
Important information in hall ticket include following
- Roll number
- Centre number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Name of candidate
- Question paper medium
- Candidate’s address
- Centre of examination
- Date of exam
- Post applied for
There are separate hall tickets for Primary Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Post Graduate Teachers, and Principal post candidates. Keep login credentials handy to download KVS PGT, TGT, PRT, Principal Admit Card 2016-17.
|Post||Date of exam||Timing||Number of questions|
|Principal||17 Dec 2016||10 AM to 1 PM||160|
|PRT Music||17 Dec 2016||10 AM to 12:30 PM||150|
|PGT||7 Jan 2017||10 AM to 1 PM||200|
|PRT||7 Jan 2017||2:30 PM to 5 PM||150|
|TGT||8 Jan 2017||10 AM to 12:30 PM||150|
|TGT Misc||8 Jan 2017||2 PM to 5 PM||200|
How to download KVS Admit Card 2016 – 2017?
Total time for downloading KVS Hall Ticket 2016-17 is between 2-3 minutes.
Go through steps given below to conveniently download KVS Call Letter 2016-17 for exams to be held on 7 January 2017 and 8 January 2017.
- First and foremost requirement is knowing application ID and date of birth. So before you click on KVS Admit Card 2016-17 download link, check printout of application form.
- Now go to admit card download page. Both links are given above.
- If you are going to download KVS PGT, PRT, TGT, TGT (Misc) Recruitment Exam Admit Card, then screen that displays looks like following image.
- Enter application ID, date of birth and click on submit.
- If you are going to download KVS Principal, PRT (Music) Recruitment Exam Admit Card, then screen that displays looks like following image.
- Enter application ID, email ID, password and click on submit.
- Download and print KVS Hall Ticket 2016.
Significance of KVS Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2016 – 2017
Admit Card / Call letter is issued for KVS Recruitment 2016-17 after the completion of Application form process. Call letter is issued for the candidates to appear in the written examination and interview. Interview call will be issued to those candidates who qualify in the written examination.
Candidates are required to download the call letter from KVS website or from the above link. Candidates shall be intimated about the same through e-mail / SMS by the exam conducting agency of the KVS. No correspondence shall be entertained by the KVS nor KVS shall send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
|Examination Centre||Centre Code||Examination Centre||Centre Code|