Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) had issued KVS Admit Card 2017. The admit card had been issued for all those candidates who applied for PRT, PGT, and TGT posts in North East Zone. The admit card of KVS is only released online, at kvsangathan.nic.in, and the candidates were not been able to avail it via any other medium. Candidates had to enter Registration Number and Date of Birth to download the KVS 2017 Admit Card from the login. On the exam day, along with the admit card, the candidates also had to carry one Photo ID proof and a Black or Blue Ball point pen. Read the article below to know the process for download KVS Admit Card 2017, important documents, instructions, banned items and more details.
KVS Admit Card 2017
KVS Hall Ticket 2017 is not dispatched offline. All the important details related to the candidate and the exam are mentioned on it. The exam for PGT and PRT held on December 16, 2017, whereas, the same for TGT it was held on December 17, 2017. The candidates can check all the crucial dates for the exam and KVS Admit Card from the following table.
|Last date to register for the examination||17 Oct 2017|
|Downloading of KVS 2017 Admit Card||03 Dec 2017|
|KVS exam for PRT, TGT, and PGT recruitment||16-17 Dec 2017|
|Interview Dates||26 & 27 Mar 2018|
On December 16, 2017, the exam held in two shifts, which was from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm. On December 17, only one shift held and it had been from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- Interview Schedule: Click here to check the Interview schedule.
- Download Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card of KVS Recruitment 2017 for North East Zone.
The screen for admit card download looks like image shown below.
The official notification regarding the KVS exam dates and admit card issuance has been displayed below:
Important Things to Carry with KVS Admit Card 2017
The KVS 2017 Admit Card is for sure an important document but the candidates also need to carry few other things with it, like:
- One photo ID proof such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport.
- Ballpoint pen (blue/black) of good quality.
List of banned items
Books, notes, bits of papers, geometry / pencil box , plastic pouch, pencil, scale, log table, writing pad, eraser, cardboard, electronic devices, watch, wrist watch, wallet, goggles, handbags, mobile phones, earphone, microphones, cameras, headphones, pen-drives, pager, Bluetooth devices, calculator, debit/credit card, electronic pen/scanners, food & beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), water bottle and other items which could be used for unfair means.
Important Information in KVS PRT, TGT, and PGT Admit Card 2017
The admit card of KVS 2017 will contain the details given below. After downloading the admit card, the candidates should check it and ensure that all of it is correct. If any discrepancy is detected on the admit card then the conducting body should be informed about it.
- Roll number
- Centre number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Name of candidate
- Question paper medium
- Candidate’s address
- Centre of examination
- Date of exam
- Post applied for
It is expected that separate hall tickets for Primary Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Post Graduate Teachers post candidates will be available. Keep login credentials handy to download KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Admit Card 2017.
Significance of KVS Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2017
Admit Card / Call letter will be issued for KVS Recruitment 2017 after the completion of Application form process. Call letter is issued for the candidates to appear in the written examination and interview. Interview call will be issued to those candidates who qualify for the written examination.
Candidates are required to download the call letter from KVS website or from the above link. Candidates shall be intimated about the same through e-mail / SMS by the exam conducting agency of the KVS. No correspondence shall be entertained by the KVS nor KVS shall send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
Important Instructions for KVS Call Letter 2017 and Exam
The candidates should make note of the below mentioned important instructions for the examination.
- The KVS admit card 2017 is to carried in good condition. The candidates should keep it safe even after the exam.
- A Late entry in the exam hall shall not be granted. The report time is 90 minutes before the exam.
- The center superintendent will not allow candidates to enter the exam hall without producing the KVS Admit Card and the ID proof.
- Before writing the credentials on the Test Booklet, the candidates must ensure the number of pages in it. Also, the candidates are not supposed to remove any page from the booklet.
- Candidates should only use a Black or Blue pen to circle the answers on an OMR sheet.
- AIMA has strictly prohibited the use of Pencil, White Fluid, Over Writing, etc on the OMR sheet.
- It is important to ensure that that in the OMR Sheet the for information Roll Number, Test Booklet Number & Code etc. has been darkened.
- The candidates will only be allowed to leave the exam hall after the exam concludes. The candidates will also have to sign the attendance sheet and hand over the OMR sheet as well.
About KVS PRT, TGT, PGT Recruitment 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is conducting Special Recruitment Drive to fill Teacher vacancies in North East Zone. In all, there are 546 vacancies for the post of Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Primary Teacher (PRT). The Schedule is as below:
|Exam||The Exam Date||Timing||Shift|
|PGTs||16 Dec 2017||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||I|
|PRT||16 Dec 2017||02:00 pm to 4:30 pm||II|
|TGTs||17 Dec 2017||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||I|
Exam Scheme: The candidates must check and prepare as per the scheme of the examination. It is as mentioned below.
For the posts of PGTs
|Test||No. of questions||Total marks||Duration of the Test|
|Part I||40||40||3 Hrs|
For the posts of TGTs (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Social Studies, and Science) and Primary Teacher
|Test||No. of questions||Total marks||Duration of the Test|
|Part I||30||30||2 Hrs and 30 min|
Interview Round and the Merit List: According to the number of vacancies and performance of candidates in the entrance examination, the candidates will be called for interview round. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance the exam and interview.
Exam Centers: KVS written examination will be held in 18 cities. The list of these cities is mentioned in the table below and the candidates will be informed about the allocated center through the KVS Admit Card 2017.