KVS Admit Card 2017 will be issued by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) for North East Zone Vacancies. You can download KVS Admit Card 2017 for PRT, TGT, PGT posts at official website of KVS. All candidates who have submitted exam application form with fees as per schedule can download call letter from the official website. For the purpose of obtaining KVS Hall Ticket 2017, log in using applicant ID and date of birth. Print e-hall ticket and check instructions for recruitment exam in it.
Admit Card for Written Exam and Interview will be available to download for Special Recruitment Drive for filling up the 546 vacancies of North East Zone through direct recruitment examination. Date of Exam and procedure is yet to be announced.
KVS Admit Card 2017
Name of recruitment: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 for North East Zone
For posts of: Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Primary Teacher (PRT)
KVS Admit Card 2017 – KVS Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Admit card of KVS PRT, TGT, PGT Recruitment 2017 for Special Recruitment Drive can be downloaded by applicants at www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Candidates must carry officially issued KVS 2017 Admit Card on exam day. At exam center, authorities will verfy identity of candidate using call letter and other documents. Schedule for KVS Recruitment 2017 are given below.
|Last date of Registration||17 Oct 2017|
|Download Admit Card||to be announced|
|Date of Exam||to be announced|
Download here: Link to download admit card for KVS Recruitment 2017 for North East Zone will be available here.
Instructions for exam, given in KVS Call Letter 2017
- The Candidate should report at the examination centre 90 minutes before the actual commencement of examination. Candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination under any circumstances.
- Candidate should bring his/her own blue/black ball point pen for filling OMR Sheet as CBSE will not provide Ball point pens for KVSRE-2017.
- Candidate without having proper admit card and photo id proof shall not be allowed in the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- Candidate shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the conclusion of examination, without signing the attendance sheet second time and without submitting the OMR Sheets to the invigilator.
- Before writing particulars on the cover page of Test Booklet, candidate should check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains same number of pages as written on top of the cover page.
- Candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her Test Booklet he/she is liable for suitable action under Unfair Means.
- Candidate should use blue/black ball point pen only to write/fill his/her particulars on Test Booklet and OMR Sheet.
- Use of PENCIL, WHITE FLUID & OVER WRITING / CUTTING on TEST BOOKLET and OMR SHEET is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Candidate should ensure that he/she has darkened the circle for providing information i.e. Roll Number, Test Booklet Number & Code etc. in the OMR Sheet.
- On completion of the test, the candidate must handover the OMR Sheet to the invigilator in the room/hall and take away Test Booklet only.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate as per the information provided by him/her. The eligibility of the candidate has not been verified by the Board. The appointing authority will verify the same before appointment/recruitment.
- Your candidature to appear in the examination is provisional subject to verification/fulfilling of your educational/professional qualifications and other testimonials.
The Written Examination for the recruitment to the above mentioned posts is likely to be
held at following 18 cities. However, the KVS reserves right to conduct the written
test at all the cities or any one or more of the cities depending upon the number of
the candidates and other compulsions. Number of centers in each city will depend
upon the number of candidates opting for a city.
|Examination Centre||Centre code|
For the posts of PGTs
|Test||No. of questions||Total marks||Duration of the Test|
|Part I||40||40||3 Hrs|
For the posts of TGTs (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Social Studies and Science) and Primary Teacher
|Test||No. of questions||Total marks||Duration of the Test|
|Part I||30||30||2 Hrs. 30 min|
Based on the performance in written examination and also keeping in view the number of vacancies, the candidates will be called for interview. Intimation to this effect will be uploaded on the KVS website in due course. Taking into account the performance of both written examination and interview, merit list will be prepared in case of PGTs, TGTs and Primary Teacher. However the mode of selection will be the sole discretion of Kendriya Vidyalay Sangathan and may be changed.
Important things to carry on day of exam that are mentioned in KVS Admit Card 2017
- Officially issued KVS 2017 admit card.
- One photo ID proof such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport.
- Ball point pen (blue / black) of good quality.
List of barred items
Books, notes, bits of papers, geometry / pencil box , plastic pouch, pencil, scale, log table, writing pad, eraser, cardboard, electronic devices, watch, wrist watch, wallet, goggles, handbags, mobile phones, earphone, microphones, cameras, headphones, pen-drives, pager, bluetooth devices, calculator, debit/credit card, electronic pen/scanners, food & beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), water bottle and other items which could be used for unfair means.
Important information in KVS Admit Card 2017
Important information in hall ticket include following
- Roll number
- Centre number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Name of candidate
- Question paper medium
- Candidate’s address
- Centre of examination
- Date of exam
- Post applied for
It is expected that separate hall tickets for Primary Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Post Graduate Teachers post candidates will be available. Keep login credentials handy to download KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Admit Card 2017.
Significance of KVS Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2017
Admit Card / Call letter will be issued for KVS Recruitment 2017 after the completion of Application form process. Call letter is issued for the candidates to appear in the written examination and interview. Interview call will be issued to those candidates who qualify in the written examination.
Candidates are required to download the call letter from KVS website or from the above link. Candidates shall be intimated about the same through e-mail / SMS by the exam conducting agency of the KVS. No correspondence shall be entertained by the KVS nor KVS shall send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.