TSPSC invited applicants to apply for the post of Lab Technician Grade 2. To select the candidates, TSPSC will be conducting an exam for TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2017-18. After the exam, TSPSC will publish the list of candidates who have qualified the exam. TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Result 2018 shall be displayed on the official website at tspsc.gov.in as a pdf file. This file will contain the registration numbers of the selected candidates. Candidates can check complete details of TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Result 2018 from the article below.
TSPSC Lab Technician Result 2018
After conducting the written/computer based test. In order to be declared as qualified, it is mandatory that the candidate obtains minimum qualifying marks. Candidates can check dates of all the important events related to TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Result 2018 from the table below.
|Examination||11 May 2018|
|Result||Te be announced|
Result: TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Result will be declared at www.tspsc.gov.in.
How to check Result?
All those candidates who will appear in the written/Computer examination by TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) will soon be able to check their results by following the link on the official website at tspsc.gov.in.
- Follow the link that will take you to the official page of the website of TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission).
- We will provide the link to the candidates awaiting their result when the TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Result 2018 is officially announced.
- Or you can visit the official website at tspsc.gov.in and on the home page look for “Result and Answer Key”.
- All the new notifications regarding the result of the various posts will be displayed.
- Click the link relevant to your post.
- The pdf file will open carrying registration number of the selected candidates.
The final selection of these posts will be based on 70 weightage (points) in written examination and 30 weightage (points) for the govt.service (experience) put together.
The procedure of selection for the post is as follows:
The criteria for awarding Weightage (Marks) for Govt.Service (Experience) is as follows:
|Weightage of experience of Govt. Service|
|Six Months in Tribal Area||4|
|Six Months in Rural Area||2|
|Six Months in Urban Area (Corporations & Grade-I Municipalities)||1|
As per the Selection of procedure, it consists of Weightage of total 100 points. In which maximum 70 points will be given to Written Examination conducted for 150 marks and maximum 30 points will be given to Experience of the candidates based on their Government Service.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Department and District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available. N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
- The appearance in all the paper/papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. The absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If a candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him/her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Department / District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in General.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Leave a Reply