Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad has released notification for the recruitment to the post of Lab Technician Grade 2. Applications are invited Online from the qualified candidates who are eligible for TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2017-18 through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who are eligible and willing to fill the application of TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 can check all the details like important dates, vacancy details, application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from below on this page.
TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2017-18
There are 200 vacancies in TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2017-18. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type Important dates for TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2017-18 is given below.
|Submission of online applications||23 Dec 2017|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE applications|
|Hall Tickets available||07 days before commencement of Examination|
|Examination||11 May 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
Name of the Post:
- Lab-Technician Grade –II in DPH&FW
- Lab-Technician Grade –II in DME
- Lab-Technician in TVVP
No. of Vacancies: 200
- Must possess Intermediate, DMLT or B.Sc (MLT) from recognized University and must be registered with the Para-Medical Board AP/TS.
Age limit (as on 01/07/2017): Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years
Scale of Pay:
- For Lab-Technician Grade –II in DPH&FW & Lab-Technician Grade –II in DME – Rs. 21,230 – 63,010/-
- For Lab-Technician in TVVP – Rs. 23,100 – 67,990/-
Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully. Candidates can fill the application form once they have completed the registration process. After the registration part is completed, you may fill in all the details in the application form and upload the documents as required of the prescribed format. The online application has to be submitted before the last date. Any application submitted after the due date will not be accepted. Also, application once submitted, any request for the change in detail will not be entertained.
How to Apply
Follow the instructions given below to successfully apply for TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2017-18 :
Step 1: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
Step 2: Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and the candidate has to feed the details manually.
Step 3: Also you will need to upload documents to the online application by clicking the upload button. Specific details such as the opted Examination Centre, qualification details, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant.
Step 4: The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
Step 5: After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) ) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit a declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are employed).
- PH & Ex-servicemen.
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified G.O.Ms.No166 Health Medical and Family Welfare (B1) Dept, Dated 09-09-2017 and indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
- DMLT or B.Sc (MLT) from recognized University.
- Must be registered with the Para-Medical Board AP/TS.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017
- Minimum Age Limit: A Candidate should not be born after July 01, 1999.
- Maximum Age Limit: A candidate should not be born before July 02, 1973.
The admit card for entrance exam of recruitment in the post of TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 will be available for download, 7 days before the commencement of the entrance examination. The admit card will be issued to only those candidates who would have registered for TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2017-18.
The admit card will contain basic details of the entrance exam like date and time, centre of the examination. It will be mandatory for students to bring their admit card to appear for the entrance exam. Any candidate without the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the entrance examination.
Center for Written Examination
- The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as
may be decided by the Commission.
- However, the Commission reserves the right to abolish/create new center or centers for administrative reasons. Request for change of the center will not be entertained.
The following are the Present Zones in the Telangana State:
Adilabad(ADB), Karimnagar(KRMN), Warangal (WGL), Khammam. (KMM), Ranga Reddy(RRD), Nizamabad(NZB), Mahabubnagar(MBNR), Medak (MDK), Nalgonda(NLG) and Hyderabad(HYD).
Scheme of Examination
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: General Abilities||50||50||50|
|Paper-II: Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)||100||100||100|
- Paper l will be in Bilingual i.e. English and Telugu language.
- Paper l will be in English language only.
The final selection of these posts will be based on 70 weightage (points) in written examination and 30 weightage (points) for the govt.service (experience) put together.
The procedure of selection for the post is as follows:
The criteria for awarding Weightage (Marks) for Govt.Service (Experience) is as follows:
|Weightage of experience of Govt. Service|
|Six Months in Tribal Area||4|
|Six Months in Rural Area||2|
|Six Months in Urban Area (Corporations & Grade-I Municipalities)||1|
As per the Selection of procedure, it consists of Weightage of total 100 points. In which maximum 70 points will be given to Written Examination conducted for 150 marks and maximum 30 points will be given to Experience of the candidates based on their Government Service.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Department and District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available. N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
- The appearance in all the paper/papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. The absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If a candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him/her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Department / District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in General.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Commission’s Decision to be Final
The decision of the Commission in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and be binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
For more information about TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2017-18, Please download notification.