Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2018. TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2018 has been released after successful completion of TSPSC Staff Nurse Application Process. The TSPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018 has been announced online by the TSPSC. TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2018 helps the candidate to enter in the Examination centre of TSPSC Staff Nurse recruitment exam. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the Hall Ticket of TSPSC Staff Nurse on March 07, 2018.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates who are willing to appear in the TSPSC Staff Nurse recruitment exam can download their TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2018 from here or by visiting the official website of TSPSC i.e tspsc.gov.in. This admit card is for both the exams (General Abilities and Nursing (GNM) Level). Important dates for the TSPSC Staff Nurse recruitment 2017-18 are given below.
|Hall Tickets can be downloaded||07 Mar 2018|
|Exam date||11 Mar 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit card.
How to download Admit Card
- Go to the official website of www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2018 link.
- Hall ticket page will be displayed, now enter the following details
1. Registration number
2. Date of birth / Password
3. Click on submit button
- After clicking, your admit card will be displayed.
- Now download your admit card and take printout of your admit card for future references.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
Instructions regarding offline OMR based examination for candidates
- The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
- Since the answer sheets are to be scanned (valued) with optical mark scanner system, the candidates have to use ball point pen (blue/black) only for marking the answers.
- The OMR Sheet is to bubble only by Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black). Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination.
- The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket
- No candidate should leave the examination hall till expiry of fulltime.
Instructions regarding online examination for candidates
- Candidates shall report at the venue one and half hour (90 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for online examination.
- Date and Time of the Examination as per Hall-Ticket.
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
- After logging in, your screen will display.
1. Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
2. Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
3. Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
- You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions with four alternative answers.
- After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
Scheme of Exam
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No.of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: General Abilities||50||50||50|
|Paper-II: Nursing (GNM) Level||100||100||100|
- Paper-I: General Abilities – Language of Examination for paper 1 is Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu.
- Paper-II: Nursing (GNM) – Language of Examination for paper 2 is English only.