|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited has announced the latest employment notification to recruit the skilled candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer. TSSPDCL AE Recruitment will hire the aspirant for AE (Electrical/civil). Candidates who are willing to join for Telangana Govt. jobs can make use of this opportunity by applying for TSSPDCL AE within the last date. Only those candidates who has submitted application form within the deadline are accepted to participate in the recruitment process. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. Get here complete details of TSSPDCL AE Recruitment Admit Card, Result, and all other information.
TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Engineer
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited has published the TSSPDCL AE Recruitment advertisement. Candidates who are searching job for Telangana State Govt. jobs they can apply for the engineer vacancy 2018 by online mode. Applicant must have completed graduation in engineering from its equivalent from an approved board/institutes with minimum pass percentage. Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (Civil ). Candidates can check the important dates related to recruitment which is given below.
|Starting date for Payment of Fee||02 Feb 2018|
|Starting date of application submission||02 Feb 2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee Online||19 Feb 2018 (upto 05.00 pm)|
|Last date for submission of Online Application –||19 Feb 2018 (upto 11.59 pm)|
|Downloading of Hall tickets from||17 Mar 2018|
|Date of examination||25 Mar 2018|
TSSDCL has provided the number of vacancies for LR-133 and GR-20. The total engineer vacancy 2018 is 153. Candidates who will be selected on the basis of their performance will get the salary of 41155-1700-44555-1985- 54480-2280-63600. The age for applying this post is 18-44 year. The details of vacancies are given below
LR: Limited Recruitment; GR: General Recruitment.
Note : The number of vacancies are subject to variation.
Eligible candidates can apply ONLINE for the screening exam by logging onto the application from official Portal .The registration portal will be open as per schedule. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before filling the application form.
Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment of fee
- Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
- The fee Rs. 100 is to be paid online by visiting the link make payment in the website duly following online instructions.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to click on the link submit application to complete
the process of application submission.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee wherever applicable will entail the total rejection of application
How to Apply
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification.
- The applicants have to provide payment details (Journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last
date to avoid last day rush.
Note: Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Forms will not be
accepted and liable for rejection.
|AE (Electrical)||Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section-„A‟ & „B‟ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|AE (Civil)||Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section-„A‟ & „B‟ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil Engineering.|
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on April 1, 2018 .The Upper age limit of 44 years is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years. The Upper age limit of 44 years is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
The Admit Card/ Hall ticket will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post. The Hall Ticket has to be preserved till the final selection. Candidates are advised to read the instructions appended to the Admit Cards carefully. Admit Card contains necessary information about the candidate such as Candidate’s Name, Roll No., Examination Center, Examination Timings etc.
Scheme of Examination
- The written test shall comprise 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark. The section A consisting of 80 questions on core technical subject of respective discipline; and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
- The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes)
Instructions to Candidates at the time of Written Examination:
- The examination is of two hours duration. The date, time and venue will be indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test center in time. The candidates have to report 30 Minutes before the examination time at the examination venue.
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet will be provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his/her response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid or any will be permitted.
Answer Keys 2018 will be published by TSSPDCL on official website. The provisional key will be placed on website within 3 days of written examination. If there are any objections on the provisional key, the same can be raised within 3 days from the date of placing of provisional key to email: [email protected] With the help of this Answer key, candidates can check the correct answer, and estimate their score by cross-checking their answers with the answer given in the answers key.
Result for TSSPDCL AE will be available online as per schedule date. The result will be declared online at the official website of TSSPDCL. The result will be available after the successful completion of the examinations. Candidates who fill their Application and appear in the exam can check the TSSPDCL Result 2018 here after the conduction of exam.
The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only. Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise and as per Spirit of Presidential order will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination for the above selection process shall
be as follows:
- OC – 40%
- BC – 35%
- SC/ST – 30%
- PH – 30%
The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 30% of the posts for
OPEN consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second
part will comprise the balance 70% of the posts consisting of LOCAL only and the posts will be
filled, following the existing rules and other rules of reservation issued from time to time. The
candidates will be selected and allotted to various places in TSSPDCL jurisdiction.
Note: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks doesn’t vest any right to a candidate for being
called for verification of original certificates or for appointment.
Official Website: tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
For more information download the notice of TSSPDCL AE 2018- Download Notification