Application form of TVNL Recruitment 2016-17 can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. One month time is available to apply online. All Candidates are advised to last minute rush and apply early for TVNL Recruitment 2016-17. Those who apply as instructed, can download admit card for TVNL Recruitment 2016-17. Complete details of Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited Application Form 2016-17 including how to apply, fees, procedure, important dates and other information are given here on this page.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Employment Notice No 02/2016 for Recruitment of Lower Division Assistant, Computer Typist – I, Computer Typist – II and Junior Account Clerk against 49 vacancies.
#2 Employment Notice No 01/2017 for Recruitment of executives and non-executives against 58 vacancies.
|Events||Notice 02/2016||Notice 01/2017|
|Commencement of Online Application||22 Apr 2017||07 Feb 2017|
|Last date for Online Application||01 May 2017|
TVNL Application Form 2017
Online Application form is available on the official website of the TVNL. Interested candidates can apply online by filling the online application form from the official website. Candidates can also use the direct link which is mentioned below to apply online.
Application Process is now available for Lower Division Assistant, Computer Typist – I, Computer Typist – II and Junior Account Clerk posts.
Application Form is over for available for executives and non-executives posts
No manual / paper application will be entertained. Only online application mode is available. Candidates who want to appear in the TVNL Written Test have to fill the online application form before the last date of the online application i.e, 26 Oct 2016.
Application Fee for Notice 01/2017
Non- refundable application fee is Rs. 1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only) only plus online bank transaction charges as applicable for all categories except ST/SC candidates of Jharkhand. The application fee for ST/SC candidates of Jharkhand is Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) only plus online bank transaction charges as applicable.
Application Fee for Notice 02/2016
|Category||Fee (In Rs)|
|UR, BC-I and BC II Category||500/-|
|SC / ST Category||250/-|
- Application fee is non-refundable
Instructions to note before applying
- E-mail ID to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should creat his/her new e-mail ID before apply online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID which is to be entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to apply from the official website or from the ‘Apply Online’ link given on this page.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form and submit the same application form.
- A Unique Registration No. will be generated and sent to the candidates on their registered e-mail address and mobile no. through the e-mail and sms.
- TVNL will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates on the e-mail id provided by them in their online application.
- Candidates have to login-in their account by entering their unique registration no. and password.
- Now, Candidates have to upload the scan copies of their photograph and signature.
If you have any queries regarding TVNL Application Form 2016-17, please ask in comments below.