UGC NET Application Form 2021 – National Testing Agency has released the UGC NET 2021 Application Form online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Those who have a Master’s degree or its equivalent are eligible to apply for UGC NET registration. Aspirants allowed to make corrections in particular and choice of centre cities in the online application form. Those who have successfully registered and submitted their applications are eligible to be issued admit cards after initial screening. Get here details related to UGC NET Application Form 2021 including the application process, application fee and other information.
Latest: The UGC NET May 2021 Application Form is now availabe. Get direct link below.
UGC NET Application Form 2021
Once the process of filling the UGC NET Application is over, NTA opens the window for the application form correction. It is important to provide correct details in the UGC NET application form. Incorrect details may lead to cancellation of candidature. Get important dates for UGC NET application form 2021 from the table provided below:
|Start date of application form||02 Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply for UGC NET||02 Mar 2021|
|Last date to submit application fee||03 Mar 2021|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form||05 Mar to 09 Mar 2021|
Apply here: Click here to submit UGC NET 2021 Application Form
How to fill UGC NET Online Application Form 2021?
NTA releases UGC NET 2021 online application through the online process. Get the step by step guide to fill UGC NET application form 2021 below:
1st step: Visit the official website of UGC NET, i.e ugcnet.nta.nic.in or click on the direct link provided above, for NET registration
2nd step: Click on ‘fill online application form’ tab present at the bottom.
3rd step: Now, click on ‘new registration’ button.
4th step: Click on ‘proceed to apply online’ after reading the important instructions.
5th step: Enter the details as asked in the registration page and click on the ‘submit’ button.
6th step: Now, proceed with filling the UGC NET online application 2021. Enter the details asked in the application form, i.e personal details, educational qualification. After that, click on the ‘submit’ button.
7th step: Upload the images of photograph and signature as per specifications.
Payment of application fee
8th step: Last step is to pay UGC NET online application fee. Take print of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
UGC NET Application Fee 2021
The application fee that candidates have to pay for UGC NET online application is as follows:
Mode of payment:
- Candidates can pay the UGC NET 2021 application fee through online mode only.
- Applicants can pay fee by accessing the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Pay UGC NET 2021 application fee using debit card/Credit card, Net banking/UPI/PAYTM.
UGC NET 2021 Image Specifications
Candidates have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature for UGC NET registration 2021. The prescribed images specifications are as follows:
|Criteria||Photograph specification||Signature specification|
|Size||10 KB – 200 KB||04 KB to 30 KB|
Other important instructions
- The photograph must be without caps, and goggles. Spectacles are allowed.
- Photographs generated from polaroid and computer-generated photograph are rejected.
- Photograph should not be attested by the candidate.
- A candidate requires to produce the same photograph for the attendance sheet at the exam hall. It is advised to keep copies of the same photograph.
- Signature should be in running handwriting.
- Candidates are advised to use white paper for their signature.
- Use black ink pen and scan before uploading.
- Do not write full name or capital letters for the signature.
Prerequisites for UGC NET Online Application 2021
Before beginning with UGC NET 2021 application process, candidates must keep the following document ready:
- Copy of board or university certificate as a proof for the name of the candidates, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth.
- Identification proof
- Qualifying degree pr mark sheet
- Code of the subject at post graduation
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Permanent and correspondence address
- Code of NET subject
- Category certificate
- Code of post-graduation course
- EWS certificate
- PwD certificate
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
Note: NTA provides with a replica of UGC NET 2021 online application in the information brochure. Candidates may refer to the replica before beginning with the UGC NET 2021 application procedure.
Details to Enter in UGC NET Online Application 2021
The details the candidates have to enter while filling UGC NET 2021 online application are as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
For application form
- Choice of examination centres
- NET subject
- The subject at post-graduation level
- Postgraduation course
- Postal address
- Belong to the minority group or not
- Single girl child or not
- Identification number
- Whether belong to EWS category or not
- Whether belong to OBC category or not
UGC NET Application Form Correction 2021
NTA provides candidates with a chance to edit their details of UGC NET application form 2021. The window to edit details opens for a stipulated time. For this, candidates have to visit the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The details candidates can edit are as follows:
- Incorrect spelling of the name of the candidate
- Incorrect or unclear images
- Change in subject papers
- Change in identification type or number
What after UGC NET Application Form 2021?
After the process of UGC NET application form is over, candidates have to download UGC NET admit card online. For this, applicants have to visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. It is advised to keep registration number and password ready for UGC NET login. In case of any discrepancy with admit card, candidates are advised to contact the helpline number of UGC NET.
The details that are mentioned on UGC NET admit card 2021 are – examination centre, date and shift of the examination. It is necessary for aspirants to carry a printed copy of admit card, one passport size photo, photo ID and Pwd certificate (if applicable) to the centre.
About UGC NET
University Grants Commission (UGC) has endowed National Testing Agency (NTA) with the responsibility to conduct UGC-NET. UGC-NET is an examination to test the eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship. To apply for UGC NET, candidates must have a Master’s Degree with specified qualifying marks. Age limit to apply for JRF is 30 years and for assistant professor there is no age limit. UGC NET is conducted through online mode (Computer-based test) only.
Ans : Yes. Once the process of application submission is over, NTA will open window for form correction.
Ans : Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- as UGC NET application fee.
Ans : Candidates must have a Master’s degree to apply for UGC NET. It is mandatory that the candidate has secured minimum 55% marks in their Master’s.