United India Insurance Company Limited has released an employment notification to recruit eligible candidates for Administrative Officer (Scale – I), Generalist Posts in the UIIC AO Recruitment 2018 Process. Interested candidates can apply from the official website of UIIC AO Recruitment 2018. The direct link for online UIIC AO Application Form 2018 will be given below once the application portal is open. The application forms will be available from January 16, 2018. Candidates who are willing to submit the UIIC AO Application Form 2018 have to submit the completed application form within January 29, 2018.
UIIC AO Application Form 2018
All eligible and interested candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application. Get details related to UIIC AO Application Form 2018 on this page. Let’s start with some of the important dates of the event.
|Application Forms will be available from||16 Jan 2018|
|Last date to apply online||29 Jan 2018|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Apply online: UIIC AO Application Form 2018 will be available at www.uiic.co.in
Steps to Apply
- Go to UIIC Official Website www.uiic.co.in.
- Search for UIIC AO Notification 2018.
- Click on the UIIC Online Application Form.
- Fill the UIIC India Online Application Form with the required details.
- Finally, Cross check the details and submit the UIIC Online Application form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
- Candidates should visit/logon to the United India website www.uiic.co.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab, prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture.
- The picture should be in color, against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination
should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
Insofar, the official information brochure for UIIC AO Recruitment 2018 has not been issued. Information on this page is based on last years information brochure and given only for reference purpose. Details on this page will be updated as soon as information brochure is issued.