Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the admit card for preliminary exam to be held on November 11, 2019 at 10:00 am to 12:00 noon. The admit card is available at the offcial website, ukpsc.gov.in. The exam is held for recruitment into 45 Vacancies as an Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) 2019. Recruitment for Assistant Conservator of Forest will be organized in Four Phases viz Physical test, Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Final Round of Selection Process will be Interview Round. Candidates can check all the details regarding Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Physical Test Criteria, Admit Card, Answer Key, etc. from this article.
Latest: UKPSC has released the admit card for the preliminary examination. Download here!
Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest 2019
Candidates have to focus on all the round of Selection Process which will ensure their recruitment into these Posts. Aspirants should study according the syllabus released by the UKPSC which is also mentioned in this article for good performance in the exam. Candidates can check the Important Schedule for Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest 2019 Exam from below.
|Registration Start Date||30 Jul 2019|
|Registration End Date and last date to pay the application fee||20 Aug 2019|
|Admit Card availability (for Preliminary Exam)||21 Sep 2019|
|Exam Date (Preliminary)|
|Result Announcement;||To be announced|
Notice regarding re-schedule of Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest 2019
Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Admit Card 2019
Hard Copy/Print out of Admit Card is necessary for appearing in the Exam. Invigilators will be checking the Admit Card with the relevant Documents for identification Purposes on the exam Day, so candidates should carry the neat and clean Admit Card on the Day of Exam. Candidates can Download the Admit Card by using same Application Number and Password allotted at the time of filing Online Application Form. Admit Card will not be sent by post. Official Notification of issue of UKPSC ACF Admit Card 2019 is already announced on the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for various posts offered by UKPSC, candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria. Candidates also have to prove their Eligibility Criteria at the time of Interview by providing Original Documents and also Photocopies of those documents. Below we have listed the Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Eligibility Criteria 2019.
Essential Educational Qualification:
A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests must have a Bachelor of Science, Technology or Engineering degree from University established by law in India or an equivalent degree with at least one of the following subjects viz.-
- Computer Application/Computer Science,
- Engineering- Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical (vi) Environmental 3 Science,
- Veterinary Science,
Age Limit- The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 21 years and they must not be older than 42 years as on July 01, of the year of admission. The candidate should be born between July 01, 1977 and July 01, 1988.
- Candidates who want to apply for various should be Indian Citizens or
- A Tibetian refugee who came over to India before the January 01, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Ceylon or any of the East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Minimum Physical Standards- Candidates must also fulfil the minimum Physical standards i.e. Minimum Height and Chest dimensions needed at the time of selection process which is categorized by UKPSC and the same is mentioned below for your ease.
|Category||Normal Chest||Broadness of Chest|
|Male||84 cm||05 cm|
|Female||79 cm||05 cm|
Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Application Form 2019
The Last Date to fill Application Form was August 20, 2019 which has ended. Candidates who have filled the Application Form on time received an Application Number and Password which was used for further selection process so keep it safe in your device. Print out of Application Form will be submitted along with the relevant documents to the UKPSC office. Now candidates will be waiting for Admit Card which is going to be released soon and the date for the same is mentioned above on Exam schedule section. Candidates should take a printout of the Application Form which they have filled. It will help you for reference to further selection process.
Application Fee – Candidates should know about the Application Fee structure before filling out the Application Fee. It will ease you in doing the payment. Application Form is accepted only after doing the Payment.
|Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees with Tax||Total fees|
|Unreserved||Rs. 150||Rs. 23.60||Rs.173.60|
|Uttarakhand EWS||Rs. 150||Rs. 23.60||Rs. 173.60|
|Uttarakhand OBC||Rs. 150||Rs. 23.60||Rs. 173.60|
|Uttarakhand SC/ST||Rs. 60||Rs. 23.60||Rs. 83.60|
|Uttarakhand OA & PD||NIL||Rs. 23.60||Rs. 23.60|
Mode of Payment- Candidates should pay the Application Fee along with processing fee as per your category. Application fee can be paid by the following methods:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam Pattern 2019
In order to prepare for candidates to prepare for the exam the candidate need to keep few things in mind like exam pattern. Candidates will be selected through Physical Test, Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview Round conducted by UKPSC. Below we have provided a detail exam pattern in order to help the candidate.
- There will be deduction of 1/4 Marks for each incorrect answer marked.
- Exam Duration of main written exam will be 3 hours.
- It is essential to obtain minimum 35% marks in General Hindi paper
- Written Exam is organized as Prelims and Mains.
Preliminary Examination- Prelims will be conducted for a total of 150 Marks and The Exam Duration for Candidates will be 02 hours. Questions will be asked from General Studies and General Aptitude Test. Syllabus for these subjects is mentioned above on the Syllabus Section.
|General Studies and General Aptitude Test||150 Marks||02 hours|
Main written Examination- In this Exam two optional paper will be added each carrying 200 Marks, which you have to choose as per your study background.
|First Compulsory Paper General Hindi||100|
|Second Compulsory Paper General English||100|
|General Knowledge (Compulsory)||100|
|First Optional Paper||200|
|Second Optional Paper||200|
Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam Syllabus 2019
Before Starting the preparation for the exam candidates should read this syllabus section properly because it will help you in detailed knowledge of Syllabus and will help you in proper preparation for the Exam. Candidates can check the Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam Syllabus 2019 mentioned below:
Detailed Syllabus for Preliminary Examination
For General Studies
- Current events of National and International importance
- Sports and Entertainment
- Indian History
- Indian National Freedom, Movement and Contemporary History of India
- Geography of India and The World
- Natural Resources, Planning, Economy and Agriculture, Sustainable and Inclusive Development
- Natural Calamities and Disaster Management
- Human Resource Development Index in India and Social Development Index
- Indian Constitution, Political System, Governance and Administration
- Rights related issues
- General Science
- Development and Environmental Problems
- Biotechnology and Health Related Issues
- Science and Technology, Information, Communication, Space Technology, Computers etc.
- Energy and Water Resources.
- General Knowledge related to the State of Uttarakhand – General Geography, History, Culture and Uttarakhand Rajya Nirman Andolan etc., Natural and Economic Resources, Political and Administrative Set up, Education and Culture, Social Reform Movements, Economic Development, Governmental and Non-Governmental welfare and developmental schemes, Important contemporary events., Sports and Entertainment.
For General Aptitude Test
- Questions of verbal, non-verbal and analytical types consisting of analogies, syllogism, similarities, Differences
- Missing numbers, characters and sequences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis.
- Decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, direction sense
- Coding-decoding, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification.
- Data representation and analysis, arithmetical number series.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates’ ability to deal with abstract ideas, facts and figures, symbols and their relationships, arithmetical and numerical computations and other analytical, mathematical and quantitative functions.
Detailed Syllabus for Main Written Examination
For Second Compulsory Paper (General English)
- Essay Writing in approximately 600 words.
- Vocabulary writing
- Usages Idioms and Phrases
- Letter Writing
- Application of Grammar.
- Use of Correct Prepositions.
- Use of Verbs- Main, Auxiliary and Modals.
- Summary Writing.
- Translation- English to Hindi and Hindi to English.
For Third Compulsory Paper (General Knowledge)
- Current Events of National and International Importance, Entertainment and Sports etc.
- Indian History , Indian National Freedom Movement and Contemporary History of India.
- Geography of India and The World.
- Physical development, Natural Calamities and Disaster Management etc.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Administration, Indian Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Public welfare and Rights related Issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development, Agriculture, Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Science : Utility of Science in daily life, Science and Technology, Development of Biotechnology , Health Related Issues and Health Management, Development of Energy Sector- Requirements and Possibilities, Water Resources- Availability and Utility, Management in these sectors, General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate change etc.
- Education, Culture, Sports, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Specific Information regarding Social practices, Social reform movement, Political background and Administrative setup, Governmental and Non-Governmental welfare and developmental schemes, Ancient, Medieval, Modern and Contemporary History, Uttarakhand Rajya Nirman Andolan, Important contemporary events of Uttarakhand State.
- Specific Information regarding Agriculture, Industry, Business, Economic and Natural Resources, Environment, Geography and contemporary Activities in Uttarakhand State.
- For detailed syllabus of Main written examination such as for General Hindi and for Optional Paper candidates can click here to download syllabus of these subjects.
Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Answer Key 2019
UKPSC ACF Answer Key will be released by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission on the official website after the conduction of exam. We will provide you the Answer Key of all the sets here as soon as it is released. There will be 1 marks awarded for each correct question and 1/4 marks as a penalty for incorrect answers. Candidates have to pay Rs. 50 for each objection made on the Answer Key. Answer key will help the candidates to calculate their score and get an estimate if you are qualifying or not. Candidates can raise objections against the Answer Key within 7 days after the release of official Answer Key.
Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Result 2019
Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Result 2019 will be announced by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission on its official website. Candidates will be notified here on our Result Page in “Quick Links” section as soon as the result is announced. UKPSC ACF Result will be published in Online Mode only and in Three Phases which is given Below:
- Result for Preliminary Examination
- Result for Main written Examination
- Final Merit List for Interview Round
For each of the above rounds results will be published separately on the official website. Results will be published in PDF Format where candidates can find their Roll Number if they qualify for that round of selection process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1- Does the Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam 2019 will be conducted Online or Offline?
Ans- It will be conducted offline i.e. OMR Based.
2- Is there any Age Restriction in Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam 2019 ?
Ans- Yes, your age should be between 21-42 years.
3- How much is the Application Fee for Uttarakhand SC/ST candidates?
Ans- You have to pay Rs 83.60 as an Application Fee.
4- My Height is 159 cm in male category. I am eligible for this Post?
Ans- No, your height should be more than 163 cm.
5- When will the Prelims Exam will be conducted?
Ans- The Preliminary Exam Date is October 06, 2019.
6- Is there any Sectional Cut-off in Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam 2019?
Ans- No, there is no Sectional Cut-off but for General Hindi Paper candidates have to score at least 35% marks.
7- This Year How many vacancies are released by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission?
Ans- Total 45 Vacancies are released by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
8- What is the pay scale for these posts?
Ans- As per the UKPSC the pay scale will be between Rs. 56,100-1,77,500 (level-10)
Official website: ukpsc.gov.in