UKPSC Recruitment: Different recruitments for the state government are done throughout the year by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. UKPSC recruitment is related to the recruitment activities of the Commission for all government agencies that fall under its jurisdiction. One can know about upcoming UKPSC Recruitment vacancies by visiting ukpsc.gov.in. On the other hand, we have the latest updates and news of different UKPSC recruitments and links to know about them on this page.
Wherever required, the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission conducts exams, interviews, skill tests. Candidates have to clear all stages of selection in order to get recruited. Get here complete details of UKPSC Recruitment such as notification, vacancy, apply online, admit card, answer key, result.
- UKPSC ARO 2020
- UKPSC ACF
- Uttarakhand Civil Judge 2019
- UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Exam 2018
- Uttarakhand APO Recruitment 2016
- UKPSC Lower Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2016
- UKPSC Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2016
- UKPSC Veterinary Officer (VO) Recruitment 2016
- UKPSC Personal Assistant (High Court Staff) Pre Exam 2019 – Answer Key, Question Paper, Result, Candidate Marks, Cut off Marks, Notice regarding Mains exam, Pay Fees
- UKPSC Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – Notice regarding Main Exam
Official website: ukpsc.gov.in
UKPSC Recruitment Exam Date Notice
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the exam date of UKPSC Recruitment. Candidates can refer to the image provided below.
Key Roles & Functions of the UKPSC
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is entrusted with responsibilities that surpass primary role of recruiting for various government organisations. The key roles and functions of the Commission are provided here.
- The Commission provides all services for recruitment into different departments of the state government.
- It is entrusted with the responsibility to assist two or more states in matters of joint recruitment for specified services.
- The Commission acts as an advisory body on matters related to the recruitment into the Civil Services and different Civil Posts.
- Consultation in matters of developing principles to be followed in matters of Civil Service Recruitment.
- Acts as a disciplinary commission and preside over matters concerning departmental recruitment and staffing.
Terminology Of UKPSC Recruitment Events
UKPSC Vacancy and Notification
There are several ongoing recruitment processes for UKPSC. Apart from them, more upcoming vacancy notification are in the line. Notification of UKPSC Recruitment are published online as well as in newspapers. They contain critical details of the recruitment such as eligibility, posts, vacancies, how to apply, important dates. Candidates can stay in touch with this page, official websites, and local newspapers to know about UKPSC Vacancy and UKPSC Notifications.
UKPSC Application Form
The application form is used for the purpose of online registration of eligible applicants. Those who aspire for a particular UKPSC recruitment has to fill up the application form by visiting the official website of the Commission. The application form is opened only for a short period of time and candidates must perform registration before the specified last date.
UKPSC Admit Card
Pravesh Patra is the hall ticket for exam. Admit card of UKPSC contains key details of candidate and exam, such as date of exam, time for reporting, examination center assigned by the Commission, roll number of candidate, and other information.
It is the reponsibility of applicants to download UKPSC exam and interview admit card. In order to do so, they must keep handy registration number and date of birth as those are required to login while downloading admit card.
UKPSC Answer Key
UKPSC answer keys contain the correct answers to all the questions asked in the exams of UKPSC recruitment. Candidates must note that the answer key is released only for those exams that has an objective type question paper. The answer key is published to ensure fairness and transparency in the exam.
Once the exam process is over, test takers eagerly start looking for UKPSC Results to know marks obtained in the exam and their qualifying status. All results can be checked online at www.ukpsc.gov.in.
UKPSC releases notifications for various posts recruitment from time to time. In response to these notifications, a large number of candidates fill and submit an online application form. Shortlisted candidates on basis of result of the UKPSC Recruitment exam are either called for following round of selection or referred for the appointment.
The Commission was established in the year 2001 only after the state of Uttarakhand was established under the provisions of the Reorganisation of Uttar Pradesh Act, 2000. Under provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India, the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was formed on May 15, 2001. It is composed of six members and headed by the Chairman. It is the apex recruitment body in the state for the state government and is also responsible for the civil services recruitment matters in the state.