UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2017 – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Haridwar conducts the Uttarakhand APS main exam from October 06, 2020 onwards. Candidates who have filled their Application Form online through the official website on or before the last date of application can download the admit card. Admit Card is released only for those candidates who have filled the Application Form before the last date and whose application form was filled by correct & complete details. After examination candidates can check the answer key for the same. Candidates have to download their admit card before the examination. Get UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2017 for Uttarakhand APS Pre Exam complete information here.
Latest: UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2017 for mains exam has been released. Use the link below to download it.
UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2017
Admit Card for Uttarakhand APS Pre Exam is available now. This is very important document for all the candidates who are selected for the examination. Candidates can also download their admit card from the direct link which is given below.
|Date of Pre Exam||11 Nov 2017|
|Release of admit card for mains||21 Sep 2020|
|Date of Main Exam||06 Oct 2020 onwards|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit Card for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Exam 2017 for mains.
Candidates can also find the rejected list of candidates whose application is rejected for various reason like filling application form two times and so on.
- Click Here to check the list of Rejected Candidates.
How to download the UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of UKPSC official website i.e., www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2017 Link.
- Enter the Required Details like Registration number and Date of Birth.
- On the screen, Candidates Get the Admit Card
- Take the printout of the hall ticket.
- Carry The Admit card to the Exam Hall.