|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
UP Assistant Teacher Application Form has been released on January 25, 2018. Candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Teacher can fill the application form on or before the last date of form submission. The application form is available online. Candidates who are interested in applying for UP Assistant Teacher recruitment can apply for the same from here. Candidates have to fill the form only through online mode and pay the application fee through prescribed mode only. Applicants are advised to carefully go through the official notice and verify whether they fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the official board. More details of UP Assistant Teacher Online Application Form 2018 like Application process, fee e.t.c are provided here.
UP Assistant Teacher Online Application Form 2018
There are fee charges to complete the application process. candidate can pay this amount either by using the Online medium such as- credit/debit card and Net Banking etc. The schedule of the UP Assistant Teacher Application Process is given below.
|Starting Date of Online Application||25 Jan 2018|
|Last date to pay application fee through e-Challan||26 Jan 2018|
|Last date to register online||05 Feb 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||09 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Fee through prescribed mode||07 Feb 2018|
- Click Here to apply online.
- Click Here to pay Application fee
- Click Here to print filled application form
Official website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- General Category: Rs 600/-
- SC or ST Category: Rs 400/-
- PWD candidate: Nil
- Aspirants have to open the official portal to apply or you can the “Apply online” link given above.
- Read all the details provided in the notification and open apply online link and fill the details.
- Enter the mandatory details such as Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category etc.
- Fill in the contact details such as Permanent Adress, Mobile No. and Email Id.
- Fill the Educational details in the provided columns.
- Upload a recent passport sized photograph and signatures in .jpeg format.
- Now, Click on the Application Fee Payment link provided on the website.
- Only after the successful payment, the application form shall be considered as complete.
Detailed Application process
Steps to pay Application fee
- Click on the link provided for fee payment on Department’s website.
- Accept terms and conditions and proceed. This will take you to State Bank Collect page of State Bank of India.
- Select category, Enter Registration Number, date of birth (as ddmmyyyy) and submit.
- Verify your details on screen and fill up verification details and submit.
- Again verify your details on screen and confirm. Now payment options are displayed on screen.
- Select any one payment mode, SBI Internet banking/Debit cards/ other bank Internet Banking OR “SBI Branch” option for taking printout of e-challan for deposit in cash at any SBI Branch.
- Complete your payment and save the transaction no for future reference.