UP BPED 2017-18 notification released for filling up the post of Physical and Sports Instructor (Anudeshak) on its official website at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website. Get here complete details of UP BPED 2017-18 such as notification, vacancy, eligibility, application form, hall ticket (admit card), exam pattern, result.
UP BPED 2017 – 2018
|Last Date of Online Registration and apply online||09 Nov 2016|
|Last date of submission of application and printing of e-Challan||19 Nov 2016|
|Last date for printing of application form||22 Nov 2016|
|Correction in Application Form||28 Nov to 30 Nov 2016|
Total No. of Vacancies – 32022
Age Limit – Between 21 to 40 years (As on 01 Jul 2016)
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Uttar Pradesh as per Government of UP Rules.
- PWD (Physically Handicapped/Disabled Candidates) – No Fee
- SC and ST (Belong to Uttar Pradesh Only) – Rs.100/-
- Unreserved / General Categories – Rs.200/-
Educational Qualification – The candidate must have passed B.P.Ed or D.P.Ed or C.P.Ed Exam or Equivalent Qualification from a government recognized university or institution.
Pay Scale –
After appointment as Anudeshak/ Instructor/ B.P.Ed Physical Education Teacher, the candidate will be paid Rs.7000/- as Monthly Salary.
How to apply – Candidates are required to apply online through the official website.
Selection Process – Written Examination and Interview.
- The Age of the candidate must be in between 21 years and 40 years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Uttar Pradesh as per Government of UP Rules.
- The candidate must have passed B.P.Ed or D.P.Ed or C.P.Ed Exam or Equivalent Qualification from a government recognized university or institution.
- In addition to above, the candidate must have enough knowledge of regional language of particular district.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of two rounds that are following.
- Written Examination
After these rounds a merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidate in the written exam and interview. Then final selection will be done on the basis of that merit list.
Advertisement: Click Here for full advertisement.
Leave a Reply