UP National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) issued the Admit Card few days before the examination. UP NRHM Recruitment Admit Card 2017 issued to the candidates applied for the various posts such as ANM, Staff Nurse, PRO, Lab Technician and Lab Attendant under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Uttar Pradesh. Since the application process completed, the admit cards available to downloaded from the website www.pariksha.up.nic.in or www.upnrhm.gov.in.
Candidates need to take a print out of the UP NRHM Recruitment Admit Card 2017 by entering the application number, date of birth and others from the above-mentioned websites. As the application process is going on, therefore, the candidates need to hurry up and fill the application form before the last date as the admit cards will be issued only to those candidates applied for the examination.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
|Last Date for Online Application||14 Aug 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||28 Oct 2017|
|Date of Written Test||As per the Admit Card|
Highlights of the Admit Card
- The admit cards can be downloaded through online mode only from the above-mentioned websites.
- No hard copy of the admit card will be sent by post to the candidates.
- The admit card will contain all the important information related to the examination.
- Candidates need to carry the admit card along with a photo ID proof at the time of examination.
- Candidates need to paste a coloured size photograph in the right place in the admit card.
- Admit Card is an important document without which the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
How to Download the Admit Card
Applied candidates have to go through the following steps to download the UP NRHM Recruitment Admit Card 2017 as given below:
Step 1 – Candidates need to visit the Candidates need to visit the website www.pariksha.up.nic.in or www.upnrhm.gov.in and search for the link to the admit card.
Step 2 – Now, the candidates need to click on the link ‘UP NRHM Recruitment Admit Card 2017’ searched on the homepage of the above-mentioned websites.
Step 3 – Next, the candidates need to login using the registered email id to download the admit card.
Step 4 – After the successful login, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5 – Candidates must check all the details given in the admit card.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Examination Centre Name and Code
- Examination Centre Address
- Examination Schedule
- Photograph and Signature
- Important Instructions for the Candidates
Step 6 – After verifying the details, the candidates need to download the admit card.
Step 7 – Lastly, the candidates must take a printout of the admit card for the future reference.
List of Documents Required with Admit Card
Candidates need to carry the following documents along with the admit card at the examination venue as given below:
- Photo Identity Proof – Driving License/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or COLLEGE/Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested photocopy.
- A Copy of Experience Certificates, Salary Slips and Educational Qualifications etc along with the original.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates need to retain the admit card in a safe and secure place until the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates must ensure that the photograph pasted on the admit card should match with photo ID proof, as it will be verified at the time of the examination.
- In case, any discrepancy appears in the admit card then the candidates need to bring to the notice of the conducting body.
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card before the last date.
- Candidates must read all the important instructions given in the admit card before the commencement of the examination.