UP NRHM has begun the recruitment process for the candidates seeking job opportunities in Medical field. UP NRHM Recruitment Application Form 2017 is available for the various posts such as ANM, Staff Nurse, PRO, Lab Technician and Lab Attendant. Interested candidates can apply for the concerned posts on the website www.pariksha.up.nic.in or www.upnrhm.gov.in as per the scheduled dates only.
Candidates can fill the UP NRHM Recruitment Application Form 2017 through the online mode only as no other mode will be given to the candidates. Before applying, the candidates need to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body. For all the relevant information regarding the application process, the candidates can refer to this page or the above-mentioned websites.
|Commencement of Online Application||July 23, 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||August 14, 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||August 14, 2017|
Important Things to be Ready Before Applying
- Candidates must scan the photograph, signature and other important documents as per the specified dimensions.
- Candidates need to keep the necessary documents required at the time of the payment of the application fee.
- Candidates must have a valid email id which should be active until the end of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
To apply, the eligible candidates need to go through the following steps as given below:
To Apply for UP NRHM Application Form 2017, Click here
- Step 1 – Candidates need to visit the website www.pariksha.up.nic.in or www.upnrhm.gov.in and search for the link of the application form.
- Step 2 – Now, the candidates need to click on the link ‘UP NRHM Recruitment Application Form 2017’ searched on the homepage of the above-mentioned websites.
- Step 3 – Next, the candidates need to register themselves by entering the required information.
- Step 4 – After the successful registration, the candidates will receive the user id and password through the registered email and mobile number.
- Step 5 – Candidates need to login using their user id and password to fill the application form.
- Step 6 – Enter the correct details in the application form such as name, category details, post details etc.
- Step 7 – After filling all the details, the candidates also need to upload the scanned photograph, signature and other required documents in the application form.
- Step 8 – Now, the candidates need to complete the last stage of the form i.e. the Payment of Application Fee.
- Step 9 – Candidates need to pay the application fee through the online portal of SBI payment gateway by using Credit/Debit cards or Net Banking.
- Step 10 – After the successful payment of fee, the candidates will receive the fee receipt and have to take a printout of the fee receipt for the future reference.
Application Fee (non-refundable)
|General Category||Rs. 100/-|
- Candidates must ensure that they fill a single application form for the concerned post as multiple applications will lead to all the applications being rejected.
- Candidates need to fill the address pin code in the Address column in full, eg: 800010 instead of 10.
- The application form can be rejected because of the incomplete information in any field, scanned images or solicitation (contacting the HR Agency soliciting support in the short listing) by the candidate.
As the application forms are available on the websites www.pariksha.up.nic.in or www.upnrhm.gov.in, therefore, the interested and eligible candidates need to hurry up and fill the application forms for the various posts on or before the closing date of the application process.
The next important stage of the recruitment process will be uploading of Admit Cards. The admit cards will be issued to the candidates applied for the various posts. Therefore, the candidates need to ensure that they fill the correct and complete information in the application form.