UP PGT Admit Card 2016 is available to download at pariksha.up.nic.in on January 14, 2019. The admit card has been relased for the UP PGT (Pravakta) examination to be held on February 01, 02, 2019. The candidates who have filled the application form in time can download the admit card. Such candidates have to enter the registration number, date of birth and gender to download the UP PGT Admit Card 2016.The UPSESSB PGT Admit Card 2016 is the official document which is required to bring in the examination hall.Get the complete details regarding the UPSESSB PGT Admit Card 2016.
UP PGT Admit Card 2016
Admit card of UPSESSB PGT 2016 Recruitment has been released, last week, as well as the examination schedule, also released. The candidates can check the examination schedule from below.
|UP PGT Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Download Admit Card 2018 from||14 Jan 2019|
|UP PGT will hold exam on||01, 02 Feb 2019|
Download admit card: Click here to download the UPSESSB PGT TGT Admit Card.
Examination Notice for UP PGT 2016 Exam
- Click here to download the above pdf.
How to download UP PGT Admit Card 2016?
Step 1 – The UPSESSB PGT Admit Card 2016 can be easily downloaded by using the link given above in the post. This is the desired link which can take the aspirant directly to the destination page.
Step 2 – There, the aspirants have to enter the required information such as
- Aspirant’ name
- Date of Birth
The admit card can also be downloaded by using the registration number.
Step 3 – Check the entered details once and the click to download the Admit Card of UPSEEB PGT Recruitment 2016.
If any entered details are incorrect, then click the RESET button to enter the information again.
Step 4 – Keep the admit card safe and secure.
Significance of the UPSESSB PGT Admit Card 2016
- The Admit Card is the official document which authenticates the candidate’s identity in front of the invigilator.
- This document is an entry ticket for the aspirants. No candidate is permitted to enter the examination hall in the absence of the UPSESSB Admit Card.
- The admit card must be retained safely as it will be checked at the time of the final selection.
- It may be possible that the UPSESSB PGT Admit Card 2016 is checked multiple times during the exam. The candidate will have to present the admit card on the proctor’s demand.
Information published in UP PGT Admit Card 2016
The UPSESSB PGT Admit Card 2016 contains the important exam related information. It is the prime duty of the candidates to check the details printed on the admit card.
Details published on the admit card of UPSESSB are:
- Name and Roll Number
- Test date and time
- Center name and address
- Reporting time
- Category, photo, and signature
- Other exam related instructions
If the aspirant finds any discrepancy in the UPSESSB PGT Admit Card 2016, then he should contact the official authority to report the same.
Admit card is an important document which should be error – free.
The selection of the aspirant is based on the written examination, interview, and special qualifications.
The aspirants who are going to participate in Recruitment Examination Test, are strongly recommended to download the UPSESSB Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2016 for the post of TGT PGT. No aspirant will be allowed to appear in written examination without UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2016. Candidate can download their admit card for different post from the direct link will be provided below.
- Candidates have to visit the official website pariksha.up.nic.in or click on direct link will be provided here.
- Select Exam Notification for which they Apply.
- Enter UPSESSB Registration ID and Date of Birth etc as per requirement.
- Submit the Entered details by clicking on ‘Submit’ or ‘Get’ Button.
- After the submitting Hall ticket will be displayed on Candidates computer screen.
Candidates are advised must take printout of their UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2016 for future references. The Hall Ticket must be produced at the time of entering the Examination Hall at the centre and later, when necessary, and also at the time of counseling. The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person.